*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161791-The-orphans
by Smoker
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2161791
Seven and Eleven are two orphans whose lives took another turn
In Japan 1650, there were two orphans who had no parents to take care of them but they have always had each other's back because they knew that nobody would bother to look after them. They were sent to the orphanage since they were born, and so have lived there ever since. They didn't have any names, and therefore, were given ones by the orphange manager. The young one was named Seven & the other one Eleven. Although they had no parents, they had a good life there & even made some friends with the other boys who have been brought there along with them. But all of this is has changed one day when unknown special foreces came there & claimed to be working with the government. They selected certain boys & forcibly took them with them without their approval. Seven & Eleven were taken along with several others. They didn't know where they are taking them until they arrived to a facility underground which seemed to be having so many technical devices for experiments or sorphans like this. The two were so afraid & scared that they couldn't even move their legs to escape, though they wouldn't succeed in the first place since they were well guarded by the two guards who took them. When they finally entered the facility, they were put into a dark, isolated room along with the others & were given food & water regularly. The room contained so many cameras that would observe everything done, said or even whispered by the boys. Losing counting & not knowing how long they have been there, the door opened one day & there was a bright light coming out of the room which blinded their sights for a while. A doctor entered the room & told them that they have been there for 3 months, then ordered the guards to drag one of the boys. Luckily, Seven & Eleven weren't chosen, but they knew that they would be taken sooner or later. The doctor put the boy in the next room where the others are kept, & seemed to be conducting some experiments on him. The other boys didn't know what they are doing to him, but they could hear him screaming & begging to be spared, & even killed sometimes. Not hearing his screams after one week, they knew that the guards would be coming for them next, & so they began to make a plan out of that place. They stood up all night planning until they came up with a good plan to escape that horrible place. Seven pretended to be sick & fell on the ground yelling as Eleven was begging the guard to come & check him out. When the guard came, Eleven jumped on him along with two others & caused him to lose his consciousness. After knocking down the other guard, the four boys started running in a long lobby & were followed by several guards as the alarm went on. They reached to a high fence & started to claim, but just then, the guards pointed the lights at them & started shooting at them. The other two boys stopped running & turned themselves in because they were so scared, but Seven & Eleven kept going until Seven got shot. Taking his last breath, he asked Eleven to live & to let the world know that they existed. Eleven promised him that he would do everything in his hands to achieve Seven's last wishes. And thus he managed to escape & made it safely to the orphange after running for a whole day with no food or even water to drink. But when he finally got there, he suddenly lost his consciousness & fell on the ground. The manager of the orphange saw him laying on the ground & took him in. He took a good care of him, & when Eleven finally woke up, he narrated everything to the manager who felt shocked & sorry for what these boy have been through. He immediately thought of calling the police to tell them about all these horrible experiments that are being conducted on the children. After taking the boy's testimony, the police managed to find the hideout & arrested all the people who were working there including the doctor, depending on the instructions Eleven provided them with. They also managed to save the rest of the boys but found so many skulls of dead boys as well. After one week, the president rewarded Eleven & invited him to live in his palace as his son since he couldn't have any. After accepting the offer, Eleven moved to the palace & was well respected by all people who knew his story that had spread all over the country. Several years later, the president died of cancer leaving behind a country to be led & a wealth which was later exploited by Eleven in building more orphanges to keep all the orphan ones away from the streets & especially away from being exploited by others. Thus, Eleven has kept his promise to his childhood friend in staying alive & in letting the world see that all people have value.
© Copyright 2018 Smoker (hamza4498 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161791-The-orphans