*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161803-Palabra
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Spiritual · #2161803
A glance into the darknes
We are living in such a tangled and twisted world. As each day passes I can't help but notice the movement and direction in which its heading. It comes without surprise due to the fact that we are living in the days of the great falling away. Never before have individuals been under such scrutiny and judgment. We seem to be trapped in our attempts for freedom due to the fight for our souls. I'm in no way saying that we are not free, but I'm touching on the area of spiritual bondage. We may declare that we are free, but its not without a struggle. Escaping the strongholds that are daily scraping at our heels and lurking at every turn. We may be experiencing peace and joy but for a moment and then right back to turmoil. You will be judged by others who will do there best to ruin your life in this temporary world and try to bring you into a circle of death apart from eternal life. These same judges are involved in some of the most diabolical acts ever portrayed by another human, or in our days. The physical manifestations that accompany these acts are solely for the purpose of pulling you out of the realm of inner oneness with the Father. If they can steal and rob your focus and place fear upon your life then you will slowly be drawn to fighting in the flesh. Put your inner eyes on the face of God and be confident in each move you make and make the moves with purpose. Each move will bring about an unfolding of a greater picture. Don't grow weary because you don't understand or have not yet seen what good is transpirering. Believe and continue to stand firm and even in your shortcomings remain steadfast in the grace that covers you and keeps you at your best and at your worst.
© Copyright 2018 truedavid (truedavid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161803-Palabra