*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2163380-Its-All-Genetic-Epilogue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2163380
Comissioned. Third Person POV.
Sean had gone for many weeks experimenting with his power and was currently asleep in the form of a porn star with bare tits the size of his head, freely exposed underneath his blanket. He shuffled slightly in his bed, half awake and half asleep, running one hand through his lengthy hair. He scratched one of his breasts, smiling in the process. He removed his blanket to use the restroom, wearing what he would normally wear on his old body to bed. He was wearing a pair of blue boxer shorts covering his shapely female hips. His breasts bounced as he headed toward the bathroom. He instinctively sat down on the toilet now and took a midnight piss. He rubbed his eyes and yawned a bit. Once he was finished, he flushed, pulled up his boxers and scratched his vagina. Briefly looking in the mirror, he amused himself by playing with his tits. But, enough of that, he could always do that in the morning. For now, he was tired.

But, once he exited the bathroom, he saw a form striking a pose on his bed. He immediately recognized his father taking on his favorite form, that of the ole regal maiden. His beautiful blonde hair cascaded down his smooth back and he stared lustfully into my eyes, a purple eye shadow covering them. His favorite accessory, the earrings, glistened in the dim light that shone from the bathroom. And he wore a long pink nightie. This was a bit different from the pink swimsuit he usually paired with the body.

"Hey, kiddo!" His dad said in a very male voice. It was clear he did not make the effort to change everything tonight.

"Dad, what did I say about using your man voice with your female body? It's super creepy." He cleared his throat and responded.

"Better?" The woman that was his father now said in a very feminine voice.

"Much! So I'm guessing you and mom just got done with a round of sex?"

"Yup. I wanted some girl-on-girl action, but you know your mom's tastes change everyday. After all, she is bi-sexual. She was in the mood for some male company tonight. So, I transformed into Channing Tatum. But, you know me, I love sex as a woman with your mother. So, since I'm bored, I thought you and I could hang out as girls for a while. And I must say son," looking him up and down before continuing, "..that is a nice choice. Always wanted to try a porn star myself, but your mother would have my neck in a noose!" He laughed in a girly tone.

"I get it dad. And yeah, this body is pretty fuckin' hot."

"LANGUAGE, young man! But, I agree with you."

"Well, dad, your body is pretty hot too. Your crown is fantastic and your earrings are beautiful. I wish I had as much fashion sense as you." His father stood up and began making seductive poses. Sean embarrassingly found himself getting wet at the sight of such a buxom and seductive young woman. Who happened to be his father. His father tugged at his nightie, revealing the pink and white panties underneath and bit his lip in an attempt to drive his son wild with hormones. He watched his fathers curves sway back and forth and he teased him. He watched the almost pearly blue earrings bob back-and-forth on his petite lobes, further adding to the seduction. It was almost like getting strip-teased by a princess, a queen. "I am one sexy queen? eh?"

Sean licked his lips. "You sure are dad! I'm learning to appreciate that body of yours even more. If you weren't my dad, I'd....."
Sean trailed off, catching himself before he said it.

"Don't feel ashamed son," he slapped him on the back like any guy would, causing his breasts to jiggle. "You're attracted to my form. Nothing wrong with that."

"One thing though dad, you have to teach me how accessorize. That's the next step in the process of coming fully in-touch with my powers right?"

"Very true son. And I will teach you all I know. After all, I have had 30+ years experience now! I'll tell you what, tomorrow's Saturday. How about you and I spend the whole day together. We will head to the mall and I'll teach you the ins and outs of accessorizing. And then, I'll teach you to harness your powers to morph accessories with your new bodies." He smiled with his pearly white teach through his painted red lips.

"That would be great dad! Thanks." Sean said.

"Hey, Tom! I got the strap-on ready! Get your tight little ass in here! And you better be our hot Latina neighbor when you get in here!" Sean heard his mother scream from her bedroom.

Sean's dad got all giddy, getting a sparkle in his delicate blue eyes. He said good night to Sean and instinctively leaned in to give his son a kiss on the cheek. The eyes locked, however, and they both almost kissed on the lips. Their bodies were overcome with hormones and lust for each other's bodies and instead were able to overcome this. Sean's dad took on the form of the 18-year-old Latina girl from next store with D-cup breasts and a large ass in yoga pants. He then said goodnight in a thick accent and went to his bedroom. Sean shook his head, and laid his head on the pillow. He was a bit cold. Just then, his body grew a loose and large white shirt that covered his breasts. Out of necessity, his powers to morph clothes onto his body were coming to him. And he just smiled. Tomorrow was going to be a fun day. He clicked the button on his lamp, letting darkness and silence once again flood the room.
© Copyright 2018 engineered (ampvdccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2163380-Its-All-Genetic-Epilogue