*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164624-The-Egyptian-king-Mohamed-Salah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Sports · #2164624
The full story of the struggle of Mohammed Salah
The story of the struggle of Mohammed Salah


This Pharaoh, who planted fear in the hearts of competitors, whenever I have the ball between his feet removed from their faces comfort and security .. That Pharaoh, who does not believe in accounts and awe of competitors, but only believes that I have to do everything I can and dazzle everyone, whatever was the star or not All of them, whether I enjoy it only ....


✴✴ How was his childhood?

This child who was born in the village of Bassioun in the village of Tanta was very small and had only the golden left and his love for this country .. was characterized by calm and religious commitment was the preacher nursery at the age of 5 years 😍😍

He started his journey by playing like all the children in the streets of the village until the light of his star and discovered by the captain of "Reda El-Mallah". He played for the Arab Contractors Club, Tanta Branch, and soon his talent appeared. The surprise was when the first team asked the contractors to join him until he played for the youth league (13-14 years). .


The struggle of a child has become a role model for everyone !!!

This child who was traveling from his village to Cairo five days a week, about two and a half nearly 9 hours a day, go and home and this is not the hours of exercise, it will not wear and tired, but was more regular how a child to bear all this !!!!!

It is the will of a person who believes in his talent and loves not to do. He says about this period: "Every child dreams of becoming a football player ... A sense of your heart. Be a loyal person to yourself. Be confident in your abilities because it is the only way to reach your goal. You're running fast .. prove it again you're running faster) "...


✴✴Can often say I believe in myself, was it a word of hesitation or more?

Player of a small club rejected by Zamalek Club on the tongue Mamdouh Abbas claiming that he does not deserve this !!!! Words enough to finish you and everything you dream of, I do not deserve !!! If I prove to myself before everyone that I deserved more than you think, tired and strive to glow the star and the sale of his body asked for the inclusion of the Swiss club Basel and began to cut the way of the world and became his own touch that attracts his attention and became the shining star in the stadiums of rivals of the big teams who surprised the big and small and the news that accelerated The clubs have to wait for Chelsea club ..


✴✴ The hardest periods of my life What should I do? !!!!!

Despite his youth, he moves to one of the world's greatest clubs, and is surprised by the whole world in front of this rising star, the Ferrari speed. But life has to be tested, not rosy, so he does not play with the team and he is criticized by all around Egypt and abroad. I do not deserve this place, are they right or what?

If he rises up and says with the determination of the champions, I will not prove that I am better than what you say. He went to the Italian league for Fiorentina. He was like the lion who escaped all his prey and became a star of the league until the old club joined him and in a short time the fans of Rome were enthusiastic and shouting in his name. Player of the season at Roma ...


✴✴ The title of revenge as I like to call it ??? !!!

This Pharaoh the Avenger, who returned to the English league with the title of revenge for the best title, the title of the most expensive deal at the level of Liverpool, Africa and Arabia, the owner of the 39 million ...

The 25-year-old who returns to raise his head and make all those who say to him do not deserve where you are where your voices go to your barracks ...


"We were in Ramadan (4 matches) for Salah in the Swiss League and I was asking him to break, so he assured me that he would do it with a lot of surprise. He was surprised that he participated. In the game he is a fast-paced and scored goals also "

#Farry_The Pharaoh

#Startful Stories          
© Copyright 2018 fighter (khaledhosny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164624-The-Egyptian-king-Mohamed-Salah