*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164821-The-Plan
by Triv
Rated: E · Fiction · Writing · #2164821
Flash fiction on someone plotting a crime
The moment I saw Maria and Pat, I knew they were up to no good. Always highly skilled schemers, it was obvious they were now plotting something big.

I tried my best to eavesdrop but they moved away the moment they saw my furtive approach. It was killing me. Maybe they felt sorry for me so they called me about an hour later. I was elated to be part of their conspiracy whatever it was.

They had it all figured out. Both of them would wait outside Mr. Azhgar’s house and I would go in. No one would suspect me because I was a frequent visitor. I was also the only one who knew where the stash was. Too late, I realized I was the main actor in this whole scheme.

I was to bring out an entire box. I put my foot down. “He will know if a whole box is missing!” I protested. “Nah, he won’t know and definitely won’t suspect you” Maria assured me with a wink.

D-Day - Mr Azhgar was not at home and in I went in. I made small talk with his wife and two baby daughters. She asked me if I would like something to drink and I readily agreed. As she disappeared into the kitchen, I darted into Mr. Azhgar’s study and sure enough the boxes were there, all lined up in his secret compartment. I scooped one box and was out.

I handed over the box to the two pairs of greedy hands waiting outside. They quickly opened the box which had a row of compact boxes . Pat pulled out the catalyst and in a couple of moments, the three teenagers were smoking the most expensive cigars in the world.
© Copyright 2018 Triv (triv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2164821-The-Plan