*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165076-SWS-Part-1-Raw-Edit
by Marcus
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2165076
In a town called Lexsonville.The community is about to become aware of a powerful darkness
Story of Wealth and Sacrifice (Part 1) [Raw Edit]

-Opening Shot-Early Summer Morning. Sun rising and morning Mist surrounds the city.

Cut to-outside of Tommy's house.
House appears to be newly built. Brilliant white molding surrounding a deep sea blue siding. Grass is in perfect order with one lonely old tree in the front yard. An old tire swing appears as the only thing out of place.

Cut to-Inside downstairs hallway. House is state of the art. With sandy color wood flooring and Bright white walls that look to have never been touched. No pictures anywhere to be seen.

Cut to- Tommy sitting on the side of his massive king-sized bed with red satin sheets. With his arms on his knees and his head hung low while wearing his newly purchased Black satin Pajamas.

Tommy- I never thought this day would come.

Tommy says while he reaches to stop his alarm clock as it goes off showing the time 6:00am. The alarm clock is loud and fully covered in Silver and Black. The face on the clock has a Mirror and the Arms are decorated in lavish black and Silver design.
While looking at himself in the mirror of the clock with the only the morning sunlight breaking the dark Tommy says.

Tommy- How did it ever come to this?

Tommy stands up slowly moving slowly to the large bay window on the right side of the room.
Tommy then begins to open the curtains fully on the massive bay window letting the sun gradually take over the room.
Tommy begins to stand there looking out the bay window at the lonely tree. With his eyes starting to show the memories of his nightmares as his eyes lock on the tire swing.

Tommy now beginning to tear up is startled out of his daze by the sound of the weekly garbage truck.

Tommy- Trash day already?

Tommy says as he wipes his eyes and turns away from the massive bay window.
Tommy's bedroom is fully reveled showing that his Red Satin sheets were actually not red.
A soft voice can then be heard from the left side of the massive bed.

Woman- Why....?

Tommy's eyes lock onto the cut and broken naked woman with his tears now fully gone.

Tommy- Impressive.

Tommy says as a grin can now be seen reveling his perfect white teeth.

Woman- What have you done....to....

The woman struggles to finish as she quickly drifts away.

Tommy- Well then, not that impressive it seems.

Cut to-Tommy now down in the massively oversized kitchen. The floor is painted pitch black with the cabinets and dwarves matching the exterior his home. Tommy's mood has completely changed as he is full of life and exuberantly happy.

Tommy- Ah, nothing beats a morning like this.

Tommy pauses for a moment while taking a small sip from his coffee.

Tommy- Oh yea. That's what I need. This would make it perfect.

Tommy set his solid silver mug down on his ornate silver and black countertops as he walks to the den.

Cut to-Tommy as he pushes open both the overly sized large Redwood doors to the den revealing the room from behind him.
Tommy reaches to the right of the room after walking a few paces to find the light switch.
As the light comes on the Din immediately feels out of place. All the walls appear old and dusty with the green and yellow wallpaper peeling off from the broken walls. From corner to corner of the room are shelves packed with clusters of items, that have long been gathering dust.

Tommy then beings walking towards the back-left comer shelf as he remembers where his treasure is. Suddenly he trips on something from the floor.Tommy looks down and groans at what he tripped on.

Tommy- Stupid hand!

Tommy says as he kicks a decaying human arm across the room smashing it into a pile of junk of the other side of the room.

Tommy- I always hated this room.

Tommy says as he starts walking again.

He then stops at his destination and with a big smile he reaches for the item he was looking for.

Tommy- But it does have all the best stuff.

Tommy says while now holding an old beat up CD.
As he begins to leave the room he reaches for the light switch before pausing to turn around and look over the room again.

Tommy- Maybe I should fix this room someday? Maybe she would...

Tommy asks himself while letting his eyes dart around the small broken-down room.
And with a sigh he looks down at his naked foot that tripped over the dead decaying arm on his way into the room.

Tommy- No, she wouldn't have wanted that. She always loved it this way.

He sneers as he hits the light exiting the room closing the massive doors behind him.

Cut to-Tommy cleaning the old CD disk with a blue soft cloth. As he gets the last bit of dirt off he walks to the stereo system that is built into the double sized Island in the kitchen.
As he kneels down with the disk in hand he accidently hits the disk on the side of the counter of the Island knocking it out of his hand.

Tommy- No!

Tommy yells as he watches the disk fall to the ground as if in slow motion. He quickly moves his hand to catch it which he does easily, effectively, almost breaking it as he caught it.

Tommy-That was close.

Tommy says to himself as he sighs and examines the disk in his left hand.
While looking at the disk he begins to see his reflection and then holds the disk still while he looks into himself. He begins to notice his eyes are starting to turn color. Turning from his baby blue lover boy eyes to black demon crimson red eyes.
He turns his head away and says.

Tommy- Damn. So soon? I just fixed....

Tommy takes a deep breath stopping himself.
After a moment he exhales and begins to think of what to do.

Tommy- Well shit. I guess today is going suck.

After noticing his tanned skin starting to slowly change color in his right arm, he knows what to do.

Tommy- I guess I don't have much choice.

Tommy then hits the open button on the brilliant white and blue colored stereo system to put the CD in, closes it and hits play.

Tommy-I thought the girl was enough for now. I was....

Suddenly a beautiful voice is heard from the stereo as the CD begins to play cutting Tommy off in the process.

Woman(CD)- To the Darkness we come, come everyone! Turn from the light as we run, run from the sun. To the Darkness we come, come everyone. Let the blood that we spill, spill for the fun!

Tommy now staring blankly at the stereo as in disbelief of what he is hearing.

Tommy- This isn't right, Arrrrggghhh!

Tommy shakes and groans as he hears the words echo throughout his massive home. Jumping to his feat he lifts his arms up in the air at the same moment a screeching guitar rift starts on the song.
As the music continues towards a deep base rhythm with the guitar mimicking the sound. Tommy slowly lowers his arms in beat with the song and his eyes changing now completely into the black and red.

Tommy begins to mimic the words of the song as he holds his arms in front of him while smiling.
While standing this way he starts to head bang continuing to sing the lyrics until a certain note from the song is heard.
Suddenly Tommy breaks from the lyrics as he screams.

Tommy- No! This isn't right! I shouldn't be. Arrgghh! I shouldn't be...!

As Tommy stands there he begins to flex his average sized muscles. A fraction of a second later they begin to grow in size. From his neck down to his feet, all his muscles begin to grow in size and as they do so does his height and weight.
As Tommy's black satin pajamas try to hold on to their form, they are quickly blown apart.
Tommy smiles a wide grin now revealing fangs in his perfect teeth and just then the music stops with a loud drum solo ending the frantic musical melody.Tommy heaves up his huge right fist above his massive body.

Tommy- Playtime.

He whispers as he smashes down onto the floor nearly breaking the entire house.
The sound of his fist echoes throughout the surrounding area and many residents nearby feel what's like a small earthquake.

Cut to- Molly, a cute blonde teenage girl that lives five houses down from Tommy on the opposite side of the street.

Molly-What the hell was that!

Molly yells as she is suddenly awoken from her sleep.

After looking around her black molding and Pink walled room for a moment she jumps to her feet and races over to her only window which happens to face the street.

Molly-Oh yea!

Molly says to herself as her sudden anxiety is calmed by seeing the Garbage truck outside her house.

Molly- I hate garbage days. Those damn trucks can suck balls.

As Molly lumbers her body back to her bed she continues speaking her mind.

Molly- I mean I was having a great dream about kissing Chris Winters and then to be scared out of bed like that...It...

Molly begins to slide back into her old single bed not fully finishing her words due to being utterly exhausted.

Molly-It...really...

Molly quickly falls back asleep.

Cut to- A few hours later Molly wakes up again. This time on her own but still very tired.

Molly-Oh my God! I'm still so damn tired. I swear this is the last time I work that late. I don't care if they fire me, they can flip those damn burgers without me.Molly pauses for a moment now thinking about food.

Molly-Holy fucking hell I'm hungry.

She realizes as she is now completely thinking about food.

Molly- Ah man, (Moaning sound)

Molly grumbles as she knows there is no room service to get her some food.
While forcing her body up and out of bed she quickly falls hitting her head on the side of the old brown wooden bed frame.
Molly now quite dazed tries to place together what just happened.

Molly-What the hell?

Molly says as she grabs her head with her left hand feeling the pain immediately run down her body.

Molly-Ouch! My head is killing me.

She gets herself back to her feat using the side of the bed as support to help her stand.
After slowly making her way to the door to get out of her room. She reaches for the door handle and starts to pull on the door knob.
As she almost has the door knob turned all the way to open the door it breaks off suddenly.

Molly-What the fuck!

Molly now more pissed than hurt takes a nearby perfume bottle and starts to smash the door with it.

Molly- I'm so not happy right now you fucking piece of.....

Just then the perfume bottle explodes in Molly's hand spraying the smell everywhere in an instant. It quickly reaches her eyes burning them.
Molly then reaches for her eyes with both hands causing her to drop the metal perfume bottle landing on her foot.
Now blinded and even more hurt she just collapses to the floor furious.

Molly- This really sucks.

She says as she is now grabbing her foot while rubbing her eyes with the other hand.

Man- Sucks huh?

Molly hears a familiar voice and takes a second to remember.

Molly-Dad?

Molly says while still in the same position on the floor.

Molly's Dad (MD)- Yea kiddo, its me. I was going to surprise you but it I heard a battle up here and thought you might need reinforcements.

Molly's eyes finally start to clear up after giving them one last thorough rub. She immediately looks up to see her dad standing there hunched against the door frame just smiling back at her with the door wide open.

Molly begins to smile.

Molly- You know. That door and I were about to start world war 3.

MD- I can tell. From all the screaming and banging going on in here I knew something was in your crosshairs.

They both begin laughing.

Cut to- Molly downstairs in her underwear eating a burger for breakfast. She is sitting in bright sunny living room with a very 70's themed surrounding. MD is in the kitchen behind the couch that Molly is sitting in making a traditional southern breakfast.
Molly takes a big bite of her burger as ketchup and mustard cover the sides of her face.

Molly- Oh so good!

Molly continues chomping not letting the food makeup deter her.

Molly- Hmm, I bet some cake would be good with this.

MD- Did I hear you just say some cake would be good with that?

MD asks as he turns from the stove holding the pan his eggs and bacon are cooking in.

Molly- Yep!

Molly says as loudly as her stuffed mouth will allow.

MD just starts to laugh turning back to his cooking.

Cut to-MD and Molly sitting together on the couch with Molly finishing up the last bit of the cake.

MD- You know, I really don't understand how you can eat that for breakfast.

Molly- Oh come on. If you remember I was in a war earlier. And plus, I hurt my foot. So, I needed my protein to replenish my strength from battle and some cake to ease my suffering. What's wrong with that?

MD just looks at her with a blank face with his eyebrows slowly starting to raise followed by a smile.

MD-Well then. I didn't know I was speaking with a war hero.

MD jumps to his feet knocking over his plate that was in his lap onto the floor and stands to salute Molly.

MD-Excuse me Mam for my rudeness. I am sorry to offend such a brave and honorable solider.

Molly smiling but not breaking the act responds.

Molly- Do not worry my commoner. I won the battle and the blood of the angel covered the battle field saving many living lives.

MD-The blood of the Angel?

Molly-Yes, my perfume.

At that moment they both burst into uncontrollable laughter.

After a few moments of them ending the skit. MD's face goes from a summers bliss to a winter cold.

MD- You know, this is my last week before having to ship back out.

Molly's taken back for a moment as if wondering why the sudden change but also knowing the truth of it and so joins the mood.

Molly- I know dad. I was trying not to think about it.

MD- I know you were. But you are all I have left after Mom and I really want the best for you. If something were to happen to you I don't know what I would do.

Molly-Happen to me? Dad I'm not the one that's, that's....

MD- I know Sweetie, but even if I'm the one going to war it will not change me worrying about you. It's a father's duty to take care of his family.

MD stops for a moment as the memories of losing his wife make him lose his train of thought.

Molly- Dad?

MD- It's just I failed with protecting your mother and I swear that I will not fail you. I will protect you no matter what.
Molly gets hit hard with her dad's words. And with an unknown strength in her she responds.

Molly-Dad, you can't honestly believe you failed Mom. It was a freak accident and you were in the hospital for months. It's a miracle that you even survived Dad. That alone should show you that you didn't fail me, because you came back. You came back and after all these years later you keep coming back. That's why I'm not worried now about you going back out to war.

MD with a surprised look on his face responds.

MD- Really? You really think that?

Molly- Yes dad I do. Because I know you will come back and I know you will protect me.

MD-You are the best daughter any Father could ask for...you know that.

Molly- No dad, it's the other way around. I promise!

They both begin to hug each other with Molly being almost smothered by her father.

Molly then leans back with her arms still around him.

Molly- Honestly Dad, you are pretty cool.

With tears in his eyes and a smile on his face respond's.

MD- Well if you say so Captain fussy paints.

Molly begins to tear up and hugs her dad tightly.

.....
© Copyright 2018 Marcus (marchiggins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165076-SWS-Part-1-Raw-Edit