*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165517-Its-All-Genetic-The-Feminine-Side
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2165517
Commission. Another installment. Sean discovers his feminine side and more.
The next day Sean awoke, still in his delicate female form. He rubbed his eyes, the glare of the sun blinding them. He looked around in a bit of confusion, as most people do when they wake up. He was feeling groggy, especially from his dad basically keeping him up last night with his antics. Well, that and the piercing, clearly female moans of both his mother and father from the next room over. He looked down at his body, covered in fleece blanket. Something caught his eye though. He felt like he was showing more skin than usual. Not only that, but he didn’t remember putting on the blanket last night. He removed the blanket, only to be greeted by his shapely body clad in a sheer pink teddy.

“What the fuck?” Sean was thoroughly confused. Last night, he went to bed wearing his own clothes. He knew it was possible with his power to morph clothes to match your body, but he knew you had the choice of what clothes you would wear on your body. He would never choose to wear something so girly. Did his mind subconsciously do this? Or was it his dad? The latter seemed more likely and would explain the blanket (his dad would have seen how cold he was wearing such skimpy clothing). As weird and unexplainable as it was, Sean had to admit that he loved the feeling of the thin, silky fabric flowing around his bosoms and supple body. “Something smells damn good.” He hopped out of bed and began to jog downstairs, not even thinking how revealing his clothes were. When he got downstairs, he saw the Latina neighbor that was his father sitting there reading the paper. He was wearing a robe that covered his thick curves. And his mother was frying bacon in the pan wearing her nightgown. His mother looked up and her jaw dropped.

“Honey, I think you need to take a look at your son.” She said. Sean’s dad, amazingly wearing his reading glasses in his new form, peered over the print to be greeted by a beautiful young woman in a see-through nightie. He bellowed out in a high-pitched laughter.

“Well, son. I see you have discovered your fashion sense finally.”

“Sean, that is way to revealing! I can see your…..nipples.” His mother said sheepishly.

“At least the kid has panties on albeit, very revealing ones.” Dad said.

Sean hadn’t even noticed that he was wearing a pair of thin purple panties that hugged his thighs.

“Wait a minute. You mean that you….didn’t do this dad?”

“No Sean. Why would I do this?” His dad said sternly. Sean was thinking to himself that because his dad typically did stuff like this to mess with him.

“No reason. Are you almost ready to go to the mall?” Sean asked, pushing his long hair behind his ear.

“Yes, my boy. Let me just get a shower here and we will head out.”

“Aw, my two ‘girls’ are going shopping!” His mother teased and giggled, eliciting an eye-roll from Sean.

Sean went upstairs and found some of his own clothes, laying them out on the bed. He then stripped off the nighty, standing there completely nude. Focusing on himself, he opened his eyes to find himself in his old male form. Then, he got dressed. By the time he came downstairs, he saw two versions of his mother sitting, talking and drinking coffee. “You ready?” said the one on the right, assuming that to be his father.

“Yeah, dad. Let’s go.”

While in the car, Sean’s father questioned him about the outfit he had been wearing. “So, it seems like you finally figured out how to morph clothes onto your body.”

“That’s the thing,” said Sean, “I don’t remember doing that. I think I did it in my sleep. What’s weird, though, is that I would never wear anything so girly. But…” Sean trailed off.

His dad brushed the blonde hair out of his face and looked over at his son. “But?”

“Well, it is embarrassing dad. You’ll probably think I’m weird…but I strangely liked it.”

His dad chuckled. “Yes, Sean. It is embarrassing. But it is also something you can’t help. You see Sean, one thing about the power we have is that it is complex and curious. While we retain our memories and identities, one unique thing is that your personality becomes accustomed to your new body. It….sorta matches it in a sense…..if that makes sense?”

Sean quizzically looked at him before his father continued. “I’ll give you an example. When I first discovered my power and took your mother’s form, I found myself increasingly interested in wearing skimpier clothing, lacy bras, even thongs…” Sean was disgusted at the fact that his mother used to wear thongs. “My point is, although the male part of my brain felt uncomfortable and weird, my personality began to match my new body. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. I actually encourage you to embrace it. I have, and it feels amazing. Why else do you think I’m taking you on this little trip to the mall?”

Sean had not really thought about it before, but that did make more sense. He then looked over at his dad, studying the very things his father talked about. His dad was wearing a knee length skirt, a low-cut blouse that showed his mother’s cleavage and a diamond necklace. He even noticed his father checking his makeup in the mirror and licking his lipstick-covered lips to make sure they were coated evenly after previously applying some before they left. Sean had also noticed that he had never seen his mother wearing those clothes before, leading Sean to believe they were clothes his father bought for himself.

“Dad, you do look really hot with mom’s body. I have to say…” Sean said sheepishly. His father blushed, happy that his son was proud of his fashion sense, another effect of the personality change.

“Now, son, don’t get an Oedipus complex.” His dad teased. “And I’m willing to buy three new outfits for any three bodies you choose. Unless you want to wear the same body for a while. Then, I’ll let you buy three outfits for that form.” Sean smiled. For the first time in his life, he was excited about clothes shopping.

At the mall, Sean and his father headed into a Victoria’s Secret shop. He was now wishing that he had not taken on his old form. He felt completely uncomfortable in the shop while his father immediately started checking out some lacy lingerie without thinking twice about it. “Uh, Sean,” his dad whispered, “why don’t you go into the dressing room and slip into a body that’s more….befitting of this place.”

“Okay dad. Just one question. If we can morph clothes onto our bodies, why do we purchase outfits?” Sean asked.

“Because shopping is fun!” His girly dad said. “Plus, it gives me an opportunity to get out with my boy.”

Sean shrugged his shoulders and headed into the dressing room, making sure none of the women in the store saw him do so. He focused on himself, closing his eyes and then reopening. He took on the form of the female porn star once more but wearing his own clothes, now altered to fit his form. He tried to focus on morphing his clothes, but he was still having considerable trouble doing so. Then again, this power was still new to him so he was still learning to control it. He at least wished he had a bra on. His fantastic DD-cup breasts bounced under his loose-fitting t-shirt as he exited the dressing room. His khaki shorts looked ridiculous on his shapely lower half. Not to mention he got a draft of air under them and his boxers, causing him to shiver as the cold air brushed his vagina.

“Dad.” Sean said in a sweet voice. His father turned.

“I see you’re still having trouble with the clothes, huh? Don’t worry, that will come with time. But, we need to do something about that outfit. It’s absolutely hideous.” It felt weird for Sean to see his dad acting this way. But, his new body was already starting to affect his mind, and he agreed. The outfit was hideous.

“Let’s go to the dressing room. I have picked out a few outfits for you to wear.” His father gestured to him. Once in the dressing room, his father handed him the clothes and sat down on the bench inside with him. “Uh dad, aren’t you going to give me some privacy?”

“Don’t be bashful. It’s not even your body. Now strip and get changed.” Sean figured his dad was right and stripped off his shirt, his bare breasts jiggling on his chest. He faced his dad and saw his eyes light up at his body. Sean smiled. Even as a woman, his dad was still just a horny old guy. That part did not change. He continued, next removing the khaki shorts and the boxers. Now nude in all his glory, his dad admired his body. “Nice choice son. I see this one has a landing strip!” Sean rolled his eyes, grabbing the lingerie his dad had picked out. It was a black corset with matching fishnet stockings. As he slipped on the fishnets, it felt so foreign to him. But, as he secured them around his smooth legs, he began to love the feeling, the feeling of how sexy he looked and felt. He then followed by slipping on the corset, around his shapely bum, mid-section and breasts. He fluffed his hair and made a pose in the mirror. He felt so…girly. But, he loved it. He bent down in teasing pose, blowing himself a kiss in the mirror. He rubbed his ass cheeks all over, slowly bringing his hands over his hips and up to cupping his tits. As he bent over, his dad stared approvingly at his son’s body. Licking his lips, he also gave his son a playful spank on his ass.

“Dad!”

“Oh, come on Sean. I’m just playing. See, I told you that you would like dressing all girly. It comes with the body.” Sean had to admit, he did love dressing like a woman. He then asked his dad for the skirt and tank top. He removed the lingerie and put on the outfit. He continued to make more poses while his dad pulled a compact mirror out of his purse and put on some more lipstick. That’s when he decided to try on the clothes he had also picked out. He removed his top and unhooked his bra, letting his sagging tits hang loose. Sean saw this in the mirror and was disgusted. “Dad, come on! That’s gross. That’s mom’s body.”

“Sean, don’t be such a baby. We are both women. Your mother’s breasts are just like any other woman’s. Plus, your mother wants a new bra, but she has important errands to run today. I need to try on some for her.” He pulled out a conservative baby blue bra and wrapped it around his bouncing boobs. He hooked up the bra and slipped each breasts into its rightful cup. He rubbed the nipples a bit before looking at himself in the mirror. His dad loved the feeling of the silk fabric against his aging bosoms. “How does this look Sean?”

“It’s great dad. Just put on a shirt.” His father rolled his eyes. “Well, will you at least tell me what you thinking of my earrings?” His father pouted his lips, giving a seductive look and gesturing towards his pearl-shaped turquoise earrings. Sean thought they were really cute. Wait,…cute? Where did that come from? Sean never thought anything was ‘cute’ before. It seems his body was really affecting his mind.

“I think they are lovely dad.” Sean’s dad smiled. “Hey, dad….can you..show me how to do makeup?”

“I can help you pick out some stuff to match with your new outfits. But, you mother is going to have to teach you the makeup. I still struggle with it after all these years.” Sean couldn’t believe he just requested that. He was actually enjoying this. Shopping. Wearing girl clothes, panties, bras, skirts. He was enjoying wearing jewelry and wanting to wear makeup.

“Hey son, do you want to get a mani-pedi with me?” His dad asked. Sean was excited to get his nails done.

“Hell yeah, dad!”

“Alright, then let’s get this stuff and get going. You can just wear the clothes out, and we will purchase them. Leave your old clothes here. Also, I bought you a pair of panties already. Here, slip these on and meet me at the counter.” The panties were plain purple panties with a small bowtie in front. He slipped them on as his father gathered the lingerie, skirt, blouse, tank top, and even bikini that he’s be purchasing for his new form.

After checking himself out in the mirror a bit more, he exited the dressing room and found his dad talking to a fairly attractive young woman that he did not recognize. But, his father acted very cordial with the young woman. She was beautiful, with long brown hair, large bright blue eyes and a lithe body. Her shimmering hairy cascaded down her back which was clad in a yellow top. She wore earrings similar to his father’s. She also wore a pair of short shorts and some flats on her feet. In comparison to his dad, she stood a bit shorter at 5’ 2”. If he were still a guy, Sean would be salivating over her. Hell, Sean was a girl in physical form, and he was still salivating over her. Sean’s dad then pointed his dainty finger in his direction, much to his surprise.

Sean walked over to the two and said hi to the woman. “This him?” said the woman.

“Yes, it is. He’s got good taste, no doubt.” Sean was confused.

“It’s me, sport.” Sean’s eyes went wide. He knew of only one person who used the phrase ‘sport’.

“Grandpa?” Sean said carefully.

“You got it, kiddo.” His grandfather winked, causing him to blush. His grandfather purposely leaned over, allowing Sean to get a clear shot down his shirt. His grandfather bit his plump lip and winked once more. Sean felt himself growing wet at the sight of the attractive woman. But, that made him even more uncomfortable knowing that he was attracted to his grandfather’s current form. But, he supposed that he shouldn’t be ashamed. After all, the woman’s body was gorgeous.

“I don’t understand. You have this power too?” His dad shook his head.

“Sean, I told you it was passed down to me and that I passed it down to you. How else do you think I got the power? Every male in our family carries the transformation gene. Sean found himself continuing to look at his grandfather’s form, up and down. His grandfather took notice and continued to give Sean some rather nice looks at his body by jumping up-and-down, letting his breasts bounce freely. He also even bent over to pick up the panties he dropped, allowing Sean to get a look at his tight ass. Every time he spun his head around, his brunette hair swinging around, Sean nearly lost it. His hormones were getting the best of him.

“Give your grandpa a hug!” His normally grey-bearded grandfather hugged him closely, letting his boobs press into Sean’s. Theo, his grandfather, gave him a seductive look into his eyes, knowing his grandson was enjoying the feeling of their large breasts softly but firmly caressing one another.

“Okay dad, that’s enough. You’re gonna make him explode in his pants! And I just bought those panties, I don’t want him ruining them.” Sean’s dad said to his grandfather.

“Dad! Stop…that’s gross.” Sean said embarrassed. It did bring his mind briefly to the new panties he was wearing. He loved the way they hugged his butt cheeks and how they fished between his crack. Not to mention the way they teased his pussy. He was starting to really love the feeling of dressing like a girl.

“Hey, kid. No need to feel embarrassed. I’d be more worried if you weren’t attracted to my form. I’m just here to tease you.” Sean said. He continued. “She is hot…who is she exactly?”

“One of the neighbor girl’s near my house who is married. I’ll tell ya I love wearing this form, but it tends to make your grandmother jealous. Unfortunately, she isn’t as adventurous about my forms as your mother is with your father. Or so she says, I have seen her checking out this butt from time to time,” he said slapping his butt. It was time for Sean’s dad to grimace. “But, she does love when I turn into some young buck.” He scratched his stomach like any guy would and let out a very feminine fart. Unlike his son, Theo only embraced the part of the personality of his new body, that being the fashion sense. Other than that, he loved acting like a guy. Even if he currently looked like a woman and looked 50 years younger.

“So you two boys ready?” Theo said.

“For what?” Sean asked, adjusting his tits in his new bra.

“For the beach, Sean!” His dad said. “I thought we could have a guy’s day out at the beach. You know, sun tanning, swimming, getting to show off our bodies!”

“Yeah, my boy. Your dad here tells me you have just recently discovered the power. We need to break you in. You need to spend some time getting used to the power for long periods of time. That way, you can get better at controlling it. He tells me your also still having trouble with morphing clothes?” His grandfather said.

“Yeah, it only seems to happen when I don’t think about it. But, even when I try not to think about it, I still can’t do it.”

“Trust me, that will come with time. What’s happening right now is that your mind and emotions are controlling your power, not you. That’s why you woke up in the teddy this morning. You might end up even morphing into someone you normally wouldn’t because thoughts and emotions can cause your power to act up. After a while, you’ll learn to control the emotions and, subsequently, your power too.”

Sean’s grandfather then turned to his dad and whispered, “Does he know about the clones yet?”

“No, I’m trying to do this step-by-step. Remember when we tried to go to fast with my power training?” His dad replied.

His grandfather recalled the memory and laughed. “You were all over town that day….literally!” The two laughed. Sean felt like he was being left out of something really important, but ignored it for now. After all, it meant his dad was going to tell him as he got better at controlling his power.

Upon arrival to the beach, the three first stopped by a hot dog stand as Sean’s grandfather was starving. He ordered four hot dogs for himself. Sean’s dad got a hot dog and some cheese fries. And Sean got himself a hamburger and some fried pickles. He wanted to avoid any phallic-looking food in this body so that no guys would get over eager.

Sean’s grandfather had lived long enough that he could care less. He even messed with some of the nearby young studs on the beach. He took one hot dog and shoved it halfway down his throat, causing some of the men to look lustfully at his grandfather. One particular beer-bellied man in his 40s was caught with his jaw dropped staring at the scene, eliciting a smack from his wife on the shoulder. One muscular man in his 20s with abs and a thick beard walked over. He tipped his sunglasses down, trying to hit on Sean’s grandfather. “I’d like to see what that mouth could do with other meat,” said the pervert, grinning. Sean’s grandfather just smirked. After these years, he had learned a few tricks. Sean waited to see what his grandfather would do.

Theo looked up at the man and began to speak, not in the voice of his current form but in his own deep gruff male voice. “Beat it, asshole.” The muscular man freaked out and slowly backed away. Sean laughed in a cute feminine voice. “You like that kiddo? You have plenty to learn. Guys will hit on you, especially in a body like that. Learn how to have fun with scaring them off. There’s so much more to this power than just transforming. A lot of the fun comes with messing with and confusing people.” He winked at him. Sean’s grandfather was happy to see Sean enjoying his power. He never really had anything in common with his grandson up until this point. He saw it as a way to reconnect and make up for lost time with his grandson. “Come on, let’s go swimming!” His grandfather shoved the last hot dog down his throat, nearly choking and causing more guys to become enamored at the beautiful young woman before them. Some guys fell in love with his grandfather immediately. A hot girl that eats what she wants. Sign them up. His grandfather then patted his stomach and jumped up from the bench. As he ran towards the water, his grandfather’s clothes morphed into a sunny yellow beach one-piece. It was almost out of a scene from Baywatch. Sean once more admired his form, seeing his butt cheeks bounce up and down as his grandfather ran, the yellow bikini barely containing his large ass, vagina and hips. His DD-cups also bounced happily in their confines. His slightly pale skin invited a tan from the sun.

Once to the water, his grandfather cannon-balled in. Emerging from the water, he threw his wet hair backwards and began to walk out of the water. His wet breasts smacked and jiggled against one another as he continued to push his way through the water. “I always love going for a dip!” His grandfather shouted. “You kids gonna join me?”

“I’m gonna go for a tan grandpa!” Sean shouted back.

“Suit yourself, but you’re missing out.” His grandfather called, vaulting back into the water.

“Come on, son. I’ll lay out the towels.” Sean adjusted his bikini top and bottoms. He didn’t realize it until now, but several guys were checking him out.

“Of course I had to go to the beach as a porn star.” Sean said.

“Hate to say it, but it wasn’t the brightest choice son.” His father, now mother, smiled. The fact they were out in public meant they had to pretend like they were women. His father and him settled onto their towels and let the rays soak into their bodies.
After roughly half an hour, Sean noticed that the sun must have disappeared because he no longer felt the warmth against his body. He slowly opened his eyes, which were blurry a little from the sun hitting them for so long. He saw the outline of a massive figure blocking the sun.

“Hey, baby!” said the figure. As Sean’s vision came into focus, he noticed the figure was that of a rugged man in his mid-20s. He wasn’t overly muscular but was toned. He had dark, shaggy hair and brown eyes. He looked like the guy you’d see as a model in underwear commercials. Unfortunately for the man, those looks and that charm won’t work with Sean. “Can I help you?” said Sean’s dad.

“I’m just talking to your daughter here, ma’am. So, how’s about you, me and a movie?” The man said, leaning against the beach umbrella.

“She’s not interested, thank you.” Said Sean’s father.

“Well, that’s not your call, now is it lady?” The man said. Turning back to Sean, “so how’s about it, baby?”

“Look asshole, get the hell out of here. She’s not available.” The man now got visibly angry and walked up to Sean’s father. “It’s not your call. So why don’t you mind your own business?”

“Is there a problem here?” A deep voice suddenly interjected. Sean turned and saw a bald-headed bodybuilder with a thick grey goatee staring at the man. He wore a pair of green swim trunks. He looked intimidating to say the least and his bass of a voice almost shook the ground. He folded his thick arms as he approached the man. “Why don’t you leave my wife and my daughter alone, you piece of shit?” The bodybuilder said. The man quivered and said he was sorry.

“Man, I love doing that!” The bodybuilder bellowed. “Good one, dad. Thanks. I was afraid I’d have to transform in front of everyone for a second to stop him.” That’s when Sean realized that this hulking man was his grandfather. Although it was rare, this was really the first time he had seen anyone between the three of them transform into a guy. Usually, they transform into girls. It was interesting to see, considering the power really was limitless. “Thanks, grandpa.”

“Anytime, Sean. Like I said, it’s fun to scare the guys off with this power! I forgot how good it is to feel so strong.”

“There you guys are!” Sean suddenly heard a familiar voice call to them. He turned and saw his real mother and grandmother walking towards them.

“We have been all over creation looking for you guys,” said his 59-year-old grandmother’s sweet voice. His grandmother looked his grandfather over from top-to-bottom. “Oh, Theodore. This may be your best work yet,” she said, giving him a slap on his toned male butt. He smirked and gave her a deep kiss. She whispered something into his ear. Sean wasn’t really interested in knowing what that was about.

“Uh hun, you might wanna change?” said Sean’s mother. It might be weird seeing two of his mom out in public.

“Nah hun, they will pprobably just think that we are identical twins. No need to worry.” His mother figured he was right and that no one would see anything out of the ordinary.

“So, Sean…” his grandmother said, “Looks like you’re enjoying womanhood, huh?” His grandmother said.

“It is definitely interesting.” Sean said, gesturing at his bikini-clad bombshell of a body.

“I can see that. I figured a boy of your age would pick such a body.” She chuckled. “Anyway, Theo dear, it’s time to go finish up that yard work.” He nodded his head to his wife. He gave Sean a big hug (literally) and said his goodbyes. “How about we do this again next weekend? Your dad, you and me have another ‘girl’ weekend? Your mother and grandmother can come too! Just us five ‘ladies’ out on the town?” His grandfather asked.

“Yeah, gramps, that would be awesome!” Sean was delighted. “Great!” He rustled Sean’s long hair and headed to the car with his grandmother’s hand still on his grandfather’s young male ass. Sean rolled his eyes in disgust.

“Okay, girls, we need to head home for dinner! And by the way, hun, is that the new bikini you got for me? It looks amazing!” She eyed her husband in her form up and down. “Dang, I am one hot mama!” His mother said, making his father laugh again and causing his tits to softly bob again.

As Sean got into the car, he reflected on the day and what his grandfather said to him. Not only did he have this power to transform, he had the power to have fun with it. Messing with others. Take advantage of it. Sean had only learned to take other forms. But, he hadn’t done much with those other forms yet. He saw how much his dad and granddad made use of the power. He thought about it and decided he wanted to call over Raquel. She was not only his best friend but his secret crush. He had recently let her in on that power and knew she could help him have fun with it. Not only that, they could have fun with it together! But, that was for another day. For now, Sean was tired from the day’s events. He just wanted to get home and take a nap. If only he could get that image of his grandmother getting turned on by his grandfather’s from out of his head…

"Oh by the way, dear, Sean here said he wants some tip on how to do makeup!"

His mother got all giddy. "Really? Okay, Sean. Get ready! Cause when we get home I'm giving my 'little man' a makeover!" She was so excited she could hardly contain herself. Great, thought Sean. Looks like that nap was going to have to wait.
© Copyright 2018 engineered (ampvdccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165517-Its-All-Genetic-The-Feminine-Side