*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165639-Random-idea
by CM
Rated: E · Outline · Mystery · #2165639
Hello, I have a prompt, everyone feel free to use it, but DM me the link so I can read it.
Character:
Sam Gore (16) (F)
Annemarie Joanna Grogin (15) (F)
Chiel Dubie (15) (M) (say Giel)

Place:
In the suburbs of a medium large city (126000 inhabitants) in the Netherlands named Zwolle
(Zwolle https://goo.gl/maps/D3Xd1BfAZK... )

Plot:
In Zwolle mysterious things happen sometimes. Like the story about the little girl who traveled 300km on foot from Antwerp to get in the woods here. Or the one about the drowned students in the middle of the city in broad daylight. Or the city itself which seem to protest against people who drop garbage on the ground. All in all, Zwolle is a mysterious city. Not bad (in the most cases), but just mysterious. The main person is Sam Gore, a 16 year old girl from the northeast side of the city who meets Chiel Dubie, a 15 year old boy from the southwest side of the city. They can hear voices no one else can hear but them. After school they always hang out together and listen to what the weird voice (the city) tells them. They were chosen to help the city from the weird attacks so the inhabitants stay protected.
© Copyright 2018 CM (chiel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165639-Random-idea