*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165713-Its-All-Genetic-Clones-Gone-Wild
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2165713
For Slash. Another installment. Sean's newest power is discovered.
It had been a few weeks since the days with his father and grandfather, and Sean was starting to get the hang of his power. Even more than that, he was having fun with it, learning to tease and mess with others. Particularly, he loved disguising himself as Raquel and freaking her out. He even used the power once in school to take a test for Raquel who had totally space on studying. Sean knew he would be fucked if his parents found out, but Raquel was pretty much worth getting in trouble over. For Sean, though, his new problem became that his power began to distract him from his school work. His parents scolded him often, as he would rather spend time practicing his power after school than studying. So, eventually his dad and mom sat down and had a talk with him. They required that Sean schedule his school work first or face the consequences. His father even made a deal with him. If he promised to focus on his school work, he would reward Sean by introducing him to more aspects of the power.

Fast forward two weeks later. Sean came home from school to his parents sitting at the table, awaiting the results of his mid-semester progress report card. Sean messed with his parents by giving the most concerned look as he handed over the marked-up paper and waited for their reaction. His father, in his own form, with his grey-stubbled face and mother with her soft eyes both looked over and studied its contents. They glanced at one another and smiled. “That’s more like it Sean!” His dad smiled. “I didn’t get to be an engineer by wooing the guy’s in your mother’s body!” Sean’s mother looked daggers at him. “What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked. “Is my body not hot anymore?” She folded her arms.

His dad stumbled to get the words out to defend himself. Right away, he knew he said things the wrong way. “That came out wrong. You know what I mean honey. I think you are still beautiful!” She didn’t look at him. She turned to Sean. “We are very proud, sweetie. Good job.”

“Thanks, mom.”

“Alright, I guess that means you’ve earned the next step in your power!” His dad said. “Your mother knows this one all too well."

“That’s because one of you is trouble enough.” She said nonchalantly. His father frowned. She laughed.

“I’m just teasing she said. Plus, it can be more fun in bed.” She said.

“What are you talking about?” Sean was confused.

“He’ll take it from here. I’m going to make dinner. How do sliders sound?” Sean nodded. His mom made some damn good burgers.

She got up, brushed off her skirt and went into the kitchen.

“Your mother was referring to clones.” His dad said, out of the blue.

“Clones? Like lifeless copies of yourself?” Sean said.

“Well, yes and no. You will always be you. But, you can make copies of yourself. They will be sentient and think for themselves, but they will always think they’re you. They’ll have the same personality, memories, and emotions. And technically they are you. They’re your clones. But they will not be the original. You will be the original.”

“How do you tell the difference though? Couldn’t they disguise themselves and slip away?” Sean asked.

“No, son. That’s the beauty. Your clones can either become a copy of you or a copy of the form you currently wear. But, they will not possess the power like you will. And you can do anything you want with your clones. They will not think it’s out of the ordinary that there are multiples of themselves around. It will be normal to them. But, I warn you son. For now, only ONLY use this power in the presence of myself or your mother while you learn to control it. This is the most difficult one to master. The clones can multiply faster than you want or you may make more clones than you want. When I was your age and had just learned of the power, I made multiple copies of myself and couldn’t control it. Next thing I knew, I had people calling me saying they had seen me in multiple places. I was just lucky that two clones did not end up in the same location. Your grandfather was mad, to say the least.”

“Oh cool. So, can you show me?” Sean asked.

His dad laughed. “Yeah, sure.” He set down his beer on the kitchen table and rolled the sleeves up his muscular hairy arms. He then adjusted his plaid button down over his beer gut and rubbed his hands together. His father seemed to look off into the distance. “Okay, Sean. The key is to visualize yourself standing in front of you.” His dad just stared straight off ahead of him for a solid minute. Then, before Sean’s eyes, an exact copy of his dad appeared. The clone blinked his eyes a couple of times before coming to reality. “Oh, hey Richard.” Said the clone.

“What’s up Richard?” His dad responded to the clone.

The clone then reached over and picked up the beer and downed it. “Hey, Richard, that was mine!” said Sean’s dad. “I swear I can’t even trust myself. Anyway, Richard, I’m taking Sean here upstairs for a lesson. Why don’t you go hang out in the kitchen with our wife?” He scratched his belly and shrugged.

“Sure, Richard.” He let out a belch and stood up, then scratched his ass. He went into the kitchen with your mother.

“Will mom be okay with him?” Sean asked.

“Of course! He is me after all. Clones are completely harmless. Plus, your mother will know it’s my clone. There are dead giveaways. She just enjoys the company. Plus, if she wants to get frisky with the clone, it’s really not cheating and I have given her permission.”

“Ugh, too much info there daddo.” Sean said.

Upstairs, Sean and his dad went into the master bedroom and closed the door. “Okay, I’ll show you an even greater example of the extent of the power. Again, much like your grandfather said, it’s not only about having the power but what you can do with it. Let’s say I can make a few copies of myself then disguise myself as a woman using the other part of my power. My clones will be completely unaware that it is me because they have no idea I have the power. The only thing that will seem normal for them is the fact that there are multiple copies of themselves around.”

“So, not to sound weird or anything, but you haven’t used this power in bed with mom, right?”

Sean’s dad was silent. “Okay, I’m not exactly proud to admit it, but in my younger days, your mom and I were more experimental than even now and yes. We did. I made a clone of myself, and your mother spent the night in bed with myself and my clone……..but, But, I’ll spare you the details.”

“Don’t worry dad, I think that image is already burned in my mind.”

“Trust me, son. You may judge me now, but when you meet your future wife and she discovers the power, you’ll do things in bed you never would have guessed.”

Attempting to change the subject, Sean said, “So, are you gonna show me what you were talking about?”

“Ahh, yes. We were getting off track. Wonder whose fault that was?” He crossed his meaty arms and stared into his son’s eyes. Then, he settled himself on the bed, his fat ass causing it sink in a lot. He stared ahead and focused, envisioning four copies of himself to appear. And after a few minutes, his copies stood before them. All were middle-aged men with greying beards, muscular arms, beer guts, wearing jeans and plaid shirts. They looked around at each other. “Man, I’m hungry.” One of the clones said.

“Me too,” chimed in another.

“Has Barb finished dinner yet?” said the third.

“Calm down, guys. She will be finished with dinner soon. Can you do me a favor and go into the bathroom for a sec?” said Sean’s dad.

“Why?” the fourth clone chimed in.

“Just do it!” His father said. The four identical men shrugged their shoulders and turned around, disappearing into the restroom and closing the door. “Watch this,” whispered Sean’s dad. Sean watched as his father transformed into his mother once more. Except in his father’s new form, he had your mother’s hair done in a sexy, messy bun. He also wore a thin pair of sexy black glasses that his blue eyes peered over. He wore eyeliner, pink blush, and his lips were painted a deep burgundy color. This was the first time Sean had seen this much of his mother’s body before. Although slightly offput, he had to admit she had kept herself in fantastic shape. She had a little extra junk-in-the-trunk and some accumulated fat on her belly, hips and thighs, but it was distributed very proportionately. For her age, he thought his mom was doing damn good, and that his dad was a lucky guy in that respect. His father also wore black panties, a lacy black brassiere (that left little to the imagination and gave much needed support to his mother’s E-cups), and fishnets. “How do I look son?” Sean’s mouth was agape. “I mean….wow. Wow, dad. Shit you look….”

That’s exactly the reaction his father was going for as he giggled in a seductively-cute feminine voice. “I know, you can say it about your mother’s body. Nothing wrong with it. Admit it, I look hot!” Sean looked the body up-and-down. He just kept thinking about how much his father could accessorize and dress the body so well. Unless, of course, his mother was the mastermind and taught him how to dress like that. That’s when Sean noticed his father’s favorite accessory. Two obsidian earrings dangled from his taught lobes. They shimmered in unison with his eyes, further adding to his attractiveness. “Alright Sean, get ready for the show of a lifetime! Now, you are going to have to hide in the closet. If my clones see you, they’ll be confused as to why ‘their’ son is watching them get kinky with your mother. I know that sounds thoroughly confusing. But, remember, they are completely unaware that I have this power. So, it would be confusing for them. You understand?”

“I got it dad. I’ll just crack the door and watch.” His dad slapped him on the back and said, “That’s my boy.” Sean rubbed his back. Well, at least that’s how he could tell it was still his dad. Sean itched his shaggy brown hair and quickly ran into the closet, his sneakers scuffing up the floor. Once inside, he made it so that the door was only open a slight crack, just to give him the shot of his parent’s kind-sized bed. A loud thump caused Sean to jerk back away from the door and further into the closet’s dark shadow. He heard the clones, the ‘Richards’, enter back into the room from the bathroom.

“Damn, Richard, did you have to take a piss while we were in there?” said one of them.

“It’s not like it is weird. We are all the same person. We’re all guys!” said the second.

“At least, you didn’t smell up the joint like this one over here!” said the third Richard about the fourth.

“Hello, boys.” Said Sean’s disguised father. They all stopped and looked up. Their mouths salivated at what they saw.

“Barb? Wow, honey, you look amazing!” The first one said, his bulge beginning to grow in his jeans. In fact, they all were starting to sport boners. Sean’s father walked up seductively to his clone, swaying his plump cheeks back-and-forth, sauntering towards them. He came within inches of his own face and came close to kissing his clone. His clone closed his eyes and began to kiss Sean’s disguised father, his father pulling away before their lips touched. The real Richard smiled through his wife’s lips while the clone Richard looked like he was about to explode in his pants. He walked over to the second clone and embraced him with a hug, pressing his breasts into his own copy’s flat chest. He let his clone reach around and dig his fingers into his soft ass. The real Richard playfully slapped his clones hands away from his shapely bum, the fingers leaving behind red imprints. “Ah, ah, ah Richard, not yet dirty boy!”
Sean was cracking up in the closet. His dad was clearly good at this. Shaking his long blonde hair, he clicked over to the third clone in his high heels. With each clone, the teasing got more intense. Sean’s father used his painted nails and tapped them together. Showing the palm of her hand to the third Richard clone, he planted the hand under his own clone’s junk and rubbed it, causing the clone to moan and roll his eyes into the back of his head. Sean’s father felt his own penis grow in his feminine hands. Just as quickly as he placed the hand on, he pulled it off. The clone jerked in place and let out a soft groan of disappointment. “No fair!” said the fourth. Sean’s father jerked his head in the direction of that clone and smirked.

“Alright boys, line up on the bed!” As if they were listening to a drill sergeant, they obeyed ‘her’ orders and all sat on the edge of the bed, facing the direction of the closet and giving Sean a clear shot of what was happening. It was still weird for Sean to see copies of his father lined up on the bed, salivating over what they thought was their wife. Sean was amazed by what happened next. His father began dancing for the four clones. But, not just any dancing. He was grinding his female ass on each of their groins, alternating between the four men. Two of the Richards even gave each other high fives as it was happening. The Richard that was currently getting grinded on was dirty talking and slapping his father’s ass. The panties were stretched tight along his large ass. He even began to shake it for them, further adding to their excitement. Then, Richard’s real dad walked away from them, still shaking his ass and turning around. He reached around slowly and unclasped the bra. He delicately slid it off, bringing his large and now naked breasts into view. The four Richard clones watched their wife’s exposed tits bounce and jiggle up and down with every step. Richard slowly bent over, shaking his chest and letting the tits smack against one another. Once again, his father alternated between his clones, this time letting them motorboat his massive mammaries. But, he never let any of them get farther than that.

“Let’s see that sweet pussy of yours.” Said one of them.

“Yeah!” said the other three in unison, wanting to sneak a peek at ‘her’ nether region.

“Alright, boys, you’ve been good. I suppose you’ve earned it,” ‘she’ said, cocking ‘her’ eyebrow.

Sean saw his father turn away from them and towards the closet he was in. Sean saw his father mouth the words ‘close your eyes’ with his mother’s lips. Sean didn’t have to be asked twice. After all, seeing his mother’s….privates….would scar him for life. Sean turned away from the crack of the door. Meanwhile, Sean’s father lost the panties, displaying the light bush above his stretch-marked pussy. He even bent over in front of his clones, allowing them to get a clear shot at it. “Fuck yeah!” said one of the Richard clones. Once again, Sean’s father danced and shook around his wife’s naked, soft body, driving his clones wild. He even teased them further by ripping off each of their shirts and pressing his bare breasts into his own hairy chests. And just when the clones thought things were going to take the next step, Sean’s father said, “I think that’s enough you dirty boys! After all, mama has to make dinner.” They all said, “AWWWWW!” in unison, once again making Sean giggle. They continued to mutter in disappointment.

“Let me get dressed,” said Sean’s father. He grabbed the panties and bra off the floor and headed into the restroom. The four Richards sat on the bed talking. While disappointed, they mainly talked about how hot the whole thing was. The one Richard clone couldn’t stop making the others ones jealous of how he was the only one who got his genitals fondled. In the bathroom, Sean’s dad transformed himself back into his normal form, male body, plaid shirt and all. Exiting the bathroom, the other Richards looked over at him. Seeing his chance, Sean exited the closet, acting like he had just entered the room. Richard looked over at his son and smiled. “Where did Barb go, Richard?” said one of the clones to Sean’s real father.

Sean’s father, scratching his beard and grabbing his genitals to make sure he was all there, said, “She already went down to make dinner. Richard, is also down there.” Sean realized he was referring to the clone his father had made to keep his mother company. He almost forgot about him. With that, there was one real Richard and five clone Richards in the house. “Why don’t you guys go down there with her? I need to talk to Sean for a moment.” That’s when they all turned and said hello to ‘their’ son before all getting up to head downstairs to their wife. Sean just hoped they wouldn’t try to get frisky with his mom. That would likely leave her confused or annoyed (if this was something his dad typically did).

“So how was it?”

“That was awesome, dad! Do you do that a lot?”

“Mainly when I am bored. Or want to mess with your mom. Now listen to me, this power can be fun. But, remember what I talked about. You only ONLY use this part of the power while I am around. At least, until you get the hang of it.”

“THOMAS, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!” Sean heard his mother yell.

“Crap,” said Sean’s dad, “I forgot I have to watch those guys. They just think they got a lapdance with your mother. Guess, I better go round them up and make them disappeared. Or I could have more fun with them.” Hmm, his father thought to himself. “Now there’s an idea.” Sean’s father told him his idea, waiting to see what his son’s response would be. Apparently, he was going to play beer pong with himself (not a bad idea to be honest). It would keep his clones busy, distracted from his mother and let his dad have some fun. But, he did find it interesting how okay his mother was with all of this…well more okay with it than she should be. Though, Sean supposed there was a lot of benefits in it for his mother too. Like how his mother could sleep with anyone she desired or more than one person in the form of her husband. He didn’t worry over it too much and decided to go to the bathroom. He had some time to kill before dinner and was bored.

After quickly taking a piss, he flushed the toilet and started washing his hands. He looked up in the mirror and saw his young face, with slight signs of stubble. He got to thinking about the advice his dad gave him. About not trying the power by himself. But, he figured how much trouble could he get into. Plus, he could just lock the door and prevent any clones from leaving if something goes wrong. He felt like the mirror could help him out with this one. He struggled to envision himself. But, with the mirror in front of him, it was already done for him. Focusing on himself in the mirror, he envisioned a copy of himself standing next to him. Blinking his eyes, he saw a figure standing next to him in the mirror, causing him to jump and collapse on his butt. Before him, he saw himself. Well, his clone. “Damn, Sean, you okay?” His clone asked. He reached out a hand to help him up.

Once up, Sean brushed himself off. “Yeah, Sean. Thanks.” It felt bizarre talking to himself. Not to mention the fact that the clone saw this as completely normal.

“No problem. You mind? I gotta take a shit.” He said. Sean certainly didn’t want to see himself taking a crap.

“Uh, by all means,” he gestured to the toilet. The real Sean walked out of his bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. He then locked himself and the clone inside the bedroom. He was just hoping his dad did not come up during that time. So, now he had a clone of himself in his room, what was he going to do?

He was inspired and amused by what his dad had done earlier. And knowing himself better than anyone else, he knew exactly how he could mess with his clone. While the clone Sean was on the toilet, Sean transformed himself into Raquel. Not just any version either. He was a dolled up version of his crush. God, she was fucking hot. His long, light brown hair tickled his soft back. He was only wearing a matching bra and panty set that Raquel never would have owned. Man, he was getting good at morphing clothes onto his body. His matching lace bra and panties set were a deep lavender color. He had matching purple eye shadow. Although, he had no lipstick on. Sean never was a big fan of lipstick. He thought the natural pinkish color of the lips was far sexier than anything a woman could cover them with. He basically transformed himself into his dreamy girl in bed. He looked around to even see his hair was braided down his back and smirked. His B-cups bounced as he jumped up and down. “Hello, Sean,” he practiced saying to himself in the mirror seductively. And that’s when he heard a creak behind him. He turned to see his own teenage face staring in awe at his tight little butt.

“Um, Raquel, what are you doing here?” His clone asked nervously. Sean walked slowly over to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. He pulled himself in close, enough to let his female breath hit his own clone’s lips. He whispered, “I want you Sean,” in her sweet voice.

“But, but, I thought you liked girls?” The clone stuttered, feeling aroused yet hesitant as his lips were mere millimeters from his crush’s.

“Oh, Sean, you are right. Yet, I still feel this attraction and lust for you.” Said Sean, a little mad at himself. If he was the clone and aware, he would feel a little betrayed. Especially since he knows the real Raquel is only into girls. But, they were able to solve that problem with his morphing abilities. Sean reached down and softly cupped his former junk, causing his clone to let out a soft woman. Sean stroked the member through his former jeans. It felt weird. One, to be fondling his own junk. But two, because it felt so much bigger in Raquel’s dainty hand. In his new body, he felt so much shorter as well, nearly by a foot!

As he stroked the member, he leaned in and darted his eyes between his former eyes and former lips. Then, he planted his plump juicy feminine lips on his former ones. The embrace felt weird yet erotic. He pulled away and then smirked. He wasn’t aroused by kissing his own body but rather by the whole kinkiness and eroticism of his predicament. He was disguised as his crush teasing a cloned version of his male self. He then used Raquel’s hands and grabbed his clone’s arms, placing them around his waist and letting his clone’s hands grab his butt. The clone squeeze and jiggled his female butt. Sean giggled. The clone then let his clone’s hands find their way into his panties where they encountered his womanhood. The touch of his clone’s hand against his womanhood caused him to writhe in pleasure…as well as to reel in the clone a bit. Sean did exactly what his father did and slapped his clone’s hands away playfully. “Ahh, ah.” Sean said. The clone cocked his eyebrow and smiled deviously. “ah so you wanna play dirty?” said the clone. She then grabbed his clones arms and led them behind his back to the hook on his bra.

“Take it off,” he whispered. The clone complied and relieved the pressure on his puppies, letting them hang in all their glory. The clone softly kneaded and bobbled them in his hands. Sean was loving the feel of, well, his own touch. Sean pushed his clone back on the bed, with an erection straining his shorts. Sean then knelt down in front of him, letting his tits dangle inches in front of his face. “Spank me,” said Sean, turning and presenting his butt to the clone.

“I love those lightning bolt earrings of yours. I always thought they were so cute on you.” His clone said to him, causing Sean to blush. He didn’t know how romantic he could be.

“Wow, Raquel. I don’t know what has gotten into you, but I love it!” he said, slapping the cheeks, watching the ripples propagate through ‘her’ gelatin-like booty. Sean was really starting to love the feeling of teasing his clone. As he was getting spanked, he got lost in thinking about how much this power was. In fact, he got so lost in thought that something started to feel different. He felt something happening but couldn’t quite put his finger on it. He just continued to imagine what kind of forms he could take. That’s when Sean and his clone heard the door crack, causing them both to turn and look. There was nothing there. Sean leapt up, his naked breasts bouncing wildly. He looked out the door and saw no one. He looked back at his clone, who shrugged as if to say ‘must have been the wind’. Just as Sean turned, he heard the angry voice of his mother. “SEAN ULYSSES ANDREWS, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISTER!” Sean grabbed the bra and panties quickly, putting them back on. While the clone Sean wasn’t looking, he transformed back into himself and his clothes.

“Woah, were did Raquel go, Sean?” his confused clone said.

Making up an excuse, Sean said, “Oh, she must have just slipped out the window. Don’t want her to get caught, now do we?” His clone nodded in agreement. Sean then ran down the steps, followed by his clone. Once he reached the kitchen and looked in, all he could do was imagine how grounded he was going to be. He now knew who had opened his door earlier. In the kitchen was his mother, father and his father’s clones surrounded by what could only be 13 clones of himself all eating, drinking and talking. His mother stared daggers at him, arms folded under her breasts. The clone Richards sat at the kitchen table, unaware, drinking beer and talking about the game. His father was disappointed but also had to chuckle. He knew this was bound to happen. Young boys tend to get into trouble. He was just thankful that the clones did not get out. But, when his mother caught his dad laughing, she scolded him. And then he pretended to be angry too, although he gave you a wink out of his eyes.

“Crap,” was all the real Sean could mutter.

“Come on, Sean. Let’s round up your clones, and I’ll give you some tips on how to get rid of them.” His mother waited for his father to continue. “Oh, and uh, yeah. Well, because you didn’t listen, no videogames for a week!”

“Hm, that’s more like it! Can’t not discipline the children, Richard!” She said, tending to the bubbling pot and pans on the stove once more. His father reached into the fridge and grabbed a beer. He then directed his own clones, Sean and Sean’s clones into the garage. Might as well have fun with it while teaching his son.

“Still wasn’t as bad as me son. But I can’t say I didn’t tell you so.” Sean knew his father was right. Why could he not just listen for once? Well, maybe it wasn't his fault. After all, knowing his dad, he was pretty sure it ran in the family.
© Copyright 2018 engineered (ampvdccc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165713-Its-All-Genetic-Clones-Gone-Wild