*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165934-Angel-Child
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Star*
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2165934
A True Experience
The Angel Child :)



I had the most beautiful experience on Sunday in Church ... Don and I usually sit in or near the back row in church ... mainly because I love to worship the lord privately during worship time .. which in my opinion is way to short in these services but church is always unfortunately a time issue because people get hungry and so services are timed accordingly for this purpose I would guess ... so worship time is cut short so that the rest of the service can fit in ... My pet peeve with church's is that very aspect of the service being just that ... so timely ... I learn to live with it and enjoy the moments ... which I do ... for spending time with the Lord in this way is my favorite time in church, and I always wish it could be longer ... I use to attend a church where the worship service was about thirty five to forty five minutes long and I coveted that time in worship but every church is different. On the back row is a family that sits in the very back row because they have an autistic child. They have two small children about four years old; twins, but one is autistic ... he is very noisy and most people have moved away from that area because of that reason but I choose not to do that ... Don and I decided time to learn some patience and so we have remained and not changed our seats. The boy is loud and busy at all times but I think of him like an angel ... and have learned to enjoy his busy sweet presence sitting or moving behind me. During the worship service I wondered did this child feel the acceptance in me of him. As the pastor's wife was singing a sweet love song as the special that day, we were all sitting down. It was a very moving and sweet love song and all of the sudden I feel the brush of angel wings on my arm. I smiled, as tears fell at this very loving moment and experience I was having. A very light touch as he was tenderly touching my arm as she sang. Oh how sweet these moments can be. As the angel child reached out to me, I truly felt so blessed and loved as if God himself had cradled me into his arms. Oh sweet angel child, you have the touch of an angel. When I see your busyness behind me I truly think the angels in Heaven are busy also doing all they need to do to help us along the way.
© Copyright 2018 Star* (13ella13lue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165934-Angel-Child