*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165969-911-was-not-an-inside-job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Community · #2165969
An explanation of why I believe 9/11 was not orchestrated by the US Government.
Let me first start out by saying that: I firmly believe in some conspiracy theories. I do not believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. There is no way that the fatal shot could have come from Oswald in the Book Depository. Kennedy's head went backward when the fatal shot was fired and the angle that Oswald would have been shooting from means Kennedy's head should have gone forward. Oswald would have been shooting at back of Kennedy's head. I have been to Deeley Plaza and have seen the building Oswald would have been shooting from and the location of the car. It is absolutely impossible for Oswald to have shot the fatal bullet. If Oswald was involved in some other way or another then there is no way of knowing and everything else is speculation.

I bring up the JFK assassination because this was pretty much the start of conspiracy theories and is the beginning of people losing faith and trust in the Federal Government. Now, I am not saying that we should believe everything that the Government and especially the Mainstream Media tells us but when we disbelieve everything that they tell us then we give them power to control us. They can tell us the truth and we would not believe it. What I am trying to say is that a really good liar will mix truth and lies together to make it more difficult to determine what is truth and what is not. If a liar only tells lies then you would know that what they tell you is the opposite of the truth and therefore would be able to figure out what the truth is.

Many people believe that JFK was killed by the US Government and that the Pentagon, the FBI and/or the CIA were involved. There are some who believe that the Mafia or Illuminati or some other secret organization was involved. Really at this point, there is no way of knowing who did it unless someone who has knowledge and credibility comes forward.

Over the years, I have heard many people make the claim that 9/11 was an inside job. Most of these people will state that based on one small thing that does not make sense or cannot be explained. I have heard people claim there were no planes. People have claimed that World Trade Center 7 came down and buildings just do not fall over on their own. There has also been a claim that jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. I am sure there are going to be future claims of this or that and people will use these future claims as proof that it was an inside job.

I do not write this to convince anyone. I think most people have already made up their minds and will not change their minds no matter what is said. Both those who agree with me and those who do not. I do bring all this up so that those claiming 9/11 will either provide further proof or at the very least begin to look at things from a different point of view.

First of all there were planes, many of people in New York City saw the second plane fly into the WTC. I have not heard anyone make this claim in some time so maybe it has finally been accepted that planes were actually involved. If 9/11 was an inside job then the US Government would have had to have worked with Al-Qaida and the Hijackers so they could Hijack the plane and pull off the crime. The Hijackers would have had to trust the US Government.

It is said that jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. First, let me say that when the planes hit the buildings the jet fuel was probably incinerated upon impact and ignited the buildings on fire. By the time the towers fell, the jet fuel was long gone and the buildings were on fire and burning from the material that was inside the building.

There are also people who insist that the towers could not have collapsed from the fire. This means that there were explosives placed inside each of the buildings before this happened and then remotely detonated so the towers would implode. Let us look at this idea a little closer. First of all, how could anyone place all these explosives into an office building and know exactly where the planes were going to hit the building? Who would be placing such large amounts of explosives into a building and not blow the whistle on this? There is never a good reason to be loading explosives into a building. Also these people would have to get passed security and have explanations to all the managers and employees in the building so that they would leave the explosives alone and not move them or become curious to find out what there were. These explosives would have to have been heat resistant to last the whole time the fire raged on and also would not have to remain in place when the planes impacted on the building. The same thing applies to the detonation devices with the explosives. They would have to remain static and not move when the planes hit the buildings and been heat resistant enough to still function after hours of burning.

I have heard people claim that World Trade Center 7 collapsing is proof that it was an inside job. WTC 7 fell the day after and was not hit by a plane. There would be no motivational reason to have this building demolished especially a day after the fact. If it was an inside job, why not detonate it on 9/11? The destruction of this building on 9/12 does not help with the crime.

In conclusion, it is very unlikely the US Government could have had the ability to pull off this crime. I do believe it is possible that people inside the FBI and/or CIA knew the attacks were going to take place but then did nothing to stop them. There are too many questions that cannot be answered. Once again, I do not expect anyone to change their point of view on this but I do hope people will look at conspiracy theories a little differently and look a little more in depth into the claims they are making when saying something is a conspiracy.
© Copyright 2018 daren_h (daren_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2165969-911-was-not-an-inside-job