*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166035-Suggestions-for-a-title-as-well-please
by Gianna
Rated: 13+ · Critique · Comedy · #2166035
It's my first time really writing and I would love every critique!! More to come!
Chapter 1


So it’s the first day of school today-

“NO!” My best friend Kyle yelled. Apparently he was looking over my shoulder and reading.

“You cannot start like that! You’re supposed to start from the beginning! I always hate it when people start from the middle!”

“Ugh fine I will start from the beginning!”

Okay so before we continue I should tell you a little about me. My name is Gianna, I have a few friends their names are Ethan, Liam, and Kyle. Oh and I almost forgot my life sucks. I think that’s all you need to know for now.



Chapter 2

Today’s just another day. I took care of the neighbor's cats, rode my bike, rode the horse I lease Libby, and got the worst dang news of my life. My dad said he needed to talk to me, it was a very long conversation. All that stuck with me from it was the fact that I could lease Libby anymore, it was getting too expensive. I ended up crying my eyes out after.

A couple hours later I decided to talk to Brittany about a possible lease for her horse Buzz. It turns out she was willing to charge half the price of Libby but my family still couldn't afford it. That's when I decided to take things into my own hands, I needed to find a way to get $400 a month. I decided to start babysitting and petsitting more. Of course, that was after the fact I got rejected from other barns when I applied for a job. Also, I was twelve so there was never a chance.



© Copyright 2018 Gianna (gjensen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166035-Suggestions-for-a-title-as-well-please