*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166057-Loving-Life
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #2166057
Where I'm at in life now.
I have truly found Heaven here on Earth!

Now that I'm in the midst of my life, Oh how beautiful it is.!
It is such a blessing, from the unknown divine!

As my years race upon me, my mind sharper than ever, my thoughts carefully planned. Trial and error has given me the opportunity to begin the practice of bestowing an emotionally sound mind.

I have much gratitude to all of life, I want to let it shine, shine so far and wide it could be felt from the deepest crevices to the engaging sky's. I give thanks to all and all I have come across, those closest to my heart, and those just passer's byes.

For every given season, I will take the gift of opportunity to grow!

My fate has taken its course, I am now taking it by the hand to help guide it along my stance of peace, kindness, and open mindness to my destiny in this heaven here on earth.

I am at the understanding of an ever so changing world, to use my tool of creativity to adjust, adapt and change with life's tide's to bring about peace before I cross the bridge to the other side.
© Copyright 2018 Cherokeelace (cherokeelace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166057-Loving-Life