*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166205-Guardian-Angel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2166205
He was her Guardian Angel.
His name was Kota. He was the most beautiful person she had ever seen. With his long hair and beautiful eyes he had her heart in the palm of his hands. He was all she ever wanted in a man. He was brave and smart and one of the most loving and caring people she had ever met. If you were to ask her about him she would tell you that he was the most amazing person she had ever met.

She believed the Native American Spirits had brought him to her. To help her see what she wanted in life. To help wake her up from the sleep that she had been under for so long. He was her light in darkness. He made her feel things again, things that she hadn't felt in so long and thought she would never feel again. He made her feel love and hope. He made her want to be a better person. And if she should dye before she wakes she will dye happy because she will have dyed loving her Guardian Angel.
© Copyright 2018 ashleyne1993 (ashleyne1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2166205-Guardian-Angel