*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167670-Drowned-a-short-story---Chapter-1-
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2167670
Daniel finally gave up and made a move to end his life. Written in Daniels P.O.V.
I wince as i was shoved, my shoulder hitting the locker. I hold my arm and look away as they start to laugh and tease. I hold back the tears that threaten to spill from my eyes. I got slapped, slapped more. I couldn't do it, the tears just spilled out. I slip past them and run as fast as i can to get away. I run into the bathroom and lock myself into a stall. I start to cry, letting it out as i slide down the wall. I hug my knees tightly and try to breath and calm down. I'm there for awhile until the bell rang loudly to signal the last class of the day. If only the end of the day could come soon enough.
I take a deep breath as i walk into the classroom. I get weird looks as i make it to the back of the room and take a seat by the window. I ignore the whispers, stares, and glares as i just turn my head and stare out the window. Just let me go home.


Of course they barely noticed when i walked through the front door. They gave a quick glance over to me before going back to what they were doing. I sigh softly, typical.

© Copyright 2018 NovaMarieZ (novamarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2167670-Drowned-a-short-story---Chapter-1-