*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169007-A-Jealous-Wynn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2169007
11 year old Wynn wants to grow up time for her to LEVEL UP!
"One day 11 Year Old Wynn was sitting in her room playing games on her console and yet while her eyes were focused on the game her mind begins to wander back to a conversation she had with Akiko earlier in the day"
*Flashback*
Wynn:'C'mon Akiko i want to have a curvy body like yours'
Akiko:'Well Winnie your just gonna have to wait a few more years to have a body like mine' *kneels down so her breasts are in Wynn's face*
Wynn:'Akiko! stop showing off!' *Wynn's face turns red with embarrassment*
Akiko:*stands back up to full height and laughs* 'Well i'm sorry Wynn but it's true you jut need to wait a few more years then you'll have a body like mine'
Wynn:*huffs and pouts* 'It's not fair! I don't want to wait that's boring! I want to be a grown-up now! I wish that Super Mushrooms were real maybe i'd grow up that way?'
Akiko:*sighs* 'Don't use silly video game logic Wynn using Mushrooms to grow? That's just dumb'
Wynn:'I'm going to my room okay? Yell for me whenever you come back with food' *heads to her bedroom*
Akiko:'Alright Wynn i'm heading out keep your phone on you just in case you need to call me okay?'
Wynn:'Yeah Yeah Yeah whatever you say Big Tits' *shuts her bedroom door*
Akiko:*shakes her head and sighs* 'Big Tits? What am i gonna do with you kiddo? Oh well she'll just have to wait for puberty just like i did i mean i did not gain this body just by demands' *feels up her breasts making them jiggle a bit* mmmmmmm! I love this! heh! I'd imagine that Wynn will become such a babe when she grows up' *leaves to go grab food for supper*
*Flashback ends*
Wynn:*sighs* 'I wish i had a curvy body like Akiko that way i could do whatever i want but i don't want to wait for puberty! That's just boring and dumb!'
"As Wynn was playing her game she had no idea what the game has in store for her"
Wynn:*Continues playing until her character gains a level the screen flashing the words 'LEVEL UP!'*
Wynn:*Arches an eyebrow* 'Huh? I gained a level but nothing happend maybe Akiko is right maybe i should stop playing for a while the game did auto-save so i'll be fine *gets up and shuts off the console*
*The front door opens* Akiko:'Wynn i'm home!'
Wynn:'alright! Time to chow down!' *leaves to eat supper*
*Later that night Wynn enters her room with a stuffed bloated belly*
Wynn:*rubs her full belly* 'Oh man that was so good! I still don't understand why Akiko orderd a salad she keeps telling me "I've got a figure to maintain Wynn you'll understand when your older" but i like to have a lot of food it gives me a lot of energy for when i play games and plus i'm a growing girl right? At least that's what Akiko keeps telling me'
*Wynn goes to bed to sleep off her food binge unaware of what the Level Up message meant*
*The next morning*
Wynn:*wakes up* 'Another day of playing games today!' *puts on a clean version of her shirt and shorts* 'Is Akiko awake?' *leaves her room and yet Akiko is nowhere to be found exept a note on the fridge door*
Wynn:'Huh? Why did Akiko leave a note?' *grabs the note* "Dear Wynn i'm going out on a date for today i don't know when i'll be home but there's microwave pizza in the freezer for you to eat when you get hungry and there's plenty of soda left so have fun!
Love you kiddo"
-Akiko
p.s "i'm not going to be worried about you since all you do is play video games"
Wynn:'So Akiko's gonna be home for a while? Alright! I get to play games all day and she's not going to complain all day at me about it cool!'
*Wynn rushes back to her room to play her game again*
Wynn:*Starts playing her game* 'I have a lot of catching up to do'
"And just like yesterday Wynn plays the game until her character gains a level with the screen flashing in bold letters 'LEVEL UP!'
Wynn:*tilts her head* 'Huh? That's just like what happend yesterday whats going on?'
*Then Wynn felt very strange*
Wynn:'Oh! I feel so weird...I think i ate too much yesterday'
*Wynn started to grow taller*
Wynn:'Huh? I'm growing taller? Whats going on?' *runs to Akiko's room*
*Inside Akiko's bedroom*
Wynn:*runs up to the full-body mirror* 'Oh my god! I'm probaley shoulder height to Akiko now! This is cool!'
*Then Wynn's chest grew to dd-cup breasts*
Wynn:'My chest is so big now! *plays with her new chest* ohhhhhhhhh! Now i understand why Akiko loves her chest so much this feels so good!'
*Then her hips flared out and her butt grew to a massive size*
Wynn:*turns around to get a better look at her larger rear in the mirror* 'Big butt so what!' *smacks her massive ass causing it to jiggle*
*Then Wynn's ponytail witch was already pretty long before her changes grew longer down to her butt*
Wynn:'nice!' *plays with her longer ponytail*
*lastly her voice changed from that of a young girl to a sexy teenager*
Wynn:'Testing Testing One Two Three *giggles* I sound older too! Hmmmm i wonder if the game did this can it make me bigger? Maybe i could be even bigger then Akiko!' *Her stomac begins to growl*
Wynn:'First food then more gaming' *Wynn leaves to eat some microwave pizza*
*Later Wynn comes back to her room with very small tight clothes and a stuffed bloated belly much like yesterday*
Wynn:*Rubs her bloated belly* 'I think i look even hotter with this belly'
*Wynn then desides to remove her now small and tight clothes*
Wynn:'I've heard that Akiko likes to be nude when she's home but i've never seen her like that myself i guess it's for my own good'
*Wynn begins to play the game and her character gains a level and bold words flash on the screen* "LEVEL UP!"
Wynn:'Oh man here it comes!'
*Wynn grew a little bit taller*
Wynn:'I think i'm as tall as Akiko now'
*Then her breasts grew to a gg-cup size*
Wynn:*plays with her now larger breasts* 'mmmmmm! I'm bigger than Akiko is! Sweet!'
*Then her butt grew a bit bigger to the point that it classifies as a ghetto booty*
Wynn:'Wow! Now that's some junk in the trunk!'
*Lastly her voice changed from that of a sexy teenager to a sultry adult woman*
Wynn:'Nice i sound even more sexy!'
*Wynn heads back to Akiko's room*
Wynn:'She wont mind if i take some of her clothes since none of my clothes wont fit me now'
*She takes a pair of Akiko's pants and a shirt that is the same orange and white color but instead of the blue broken heart it has a red heart on the center and a slight cut on top in order to show some clevage*
Wynn:'nice' *She puts on the clothes and heads out the front door*
Wynn:'Look out world here comes the brand new Wynn!' *She heads in the dierection of the nearest arcade*
The End
Author's Note:(The characters in this one shot tale belong to Kojiro-Brushard of Deviantart.com this was done out of respect for his art style and the Oc's i hope you enjoyed this story Kojiro!)
© Copyright 2018 Destron95 (tht95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169007-A-Jealous-Wynn