*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169220-Beginning
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2169220
Hello, my dear stranger.
I'm not a writer. I'm not fluent in English. I'm not interested in becoming a famous writer. I'm not an art-person at all. Probably you think "what the hell are you doing here" right?
I have a reason. I want to share my story. Everyone has something that to tell the world. And so here I'm.
I'm a teenager girl from Kazakhstan. I didn't know English at all a year ago. I used to afraid of this subject. I never was good at school. Mostly I had bad marks. I was a kleptomaniac. I always caused troubles with low. My parents ashamed of me... I had a bad health. I didn't read books. I wasn't close with family so much. I wasn't an interesting or clever girl.
But everything completely changed when I find a football.
I wasn't a fan of football. I played football in childhood a few times. I didn't know football rules or famous clubs. I was a typical girl.
But one day our sports teacher at the school was seeking girls for women football team. You think I went? No. Because no one from my class didn't go and so I'm. I used to think football is not for girls and forgot about this. But one day after school I saw a few girls in sports clothes they talked about football competition between schools and I become interested I wanted too, to go to the competition. I went back to the school and was seeking for the sports teacher, finally, I found him and asked to attach me to the women team.
The first training was perfect, we were playing with the boys team handball and I was the best. So started my football career...
I become a captain of the school team. Then head coach of the best team in our town invited me to join his team. I didn't expect this kind of training. It was different from school training. It was hard. I was the only newbie and weak player in the team, others were so experienced and strong. After the first training, I thought I won't come back. But I went. And so day after day. So I become the goalkeeper. I was good at goalkeeping. Then I won my first reward "The best goalkeeper at the competition" it wasn't the big competition but I was so proud of me. Because I was goalkeeper only 3-4 months.
Then after this competition, I become a player because we didn't have enough players but have 2 goalkeepers. I was full energy and always goalkeeper's training wasn't enough hard for me. After this competition, the new coach found player potential inside me. And I always loved players training. So I become a midfielder. I didn't have a talent for something, I just can playing the whole match and don't tired so much. And also I was hard working.
The team becomes a family for me. I stopped stealing. I stopped chatting with "friends" at school. I had only friends inside the team. I started to eat healthy food. I become stronger, healthier and happier.
We were the best in the country. We had only one real opponent in competitions. We had competition almost every month.
Champions of Kazakhstan U-14
© Copyright 2018 Sunshine (sunshinefromkz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169220-Beginning