*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169363-Changes
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #2169363
Have you ever just sat down and think to yourself that things have changed
You don't really notice it at first, maybe you do , maybe it just takes awhile for you to see it , or maybe it just creeps up on you when you don't expect it.

It might hit you well into your adult years of life,it might occur to you after you failed something , it may come after you achieve something through hard work , maybe it's happen you're talking with your friends when you notice.

Change
It could be little things like how you talk , move and react to people around you , how others around you reactions have changed. Or it could be , major things like sports movies or your own personality you could be come quieter less social and more knowledgable about the world.

Things you hated become things you enjoy things you enjoyed become less enjoyable and you pick up new things in their stead.

Friends become distant or no longer their , new friends jump into your life and help you see new things in life , while old ones still keep in touch and your friendship still holds strong with absolute trust between you.

But at the end this your own option , your perception on the matter you could go from a shy teen who didn't understand so many things , to a hard worker who achieves but keeps his shyness to a adult who wants to prove to the world that their ready.
So once in a while just sit and think about how you've changed or a friend,sibling or other and just take your time and think.

Thanks for reading
© Copyright 2018 Fanoffiction (music_lover999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169363-Changes