*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169380-THE-HARD-PART
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2169380
Life happens
They never told us that growing up would be this hard. They never said we would have to fight for what's ours. They never said we would have to work twice as hard to get ahead.

They never said that we would have to get as much education as possible only to get push down to a low-grade pay, trying to rise above.

They never said that we would experience growing pains to this degree. It makes you truly wonder who is for or against us. We were told to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. But why?
It would seems that you would rather have them a far off from you if anything.

We just want to be loved, covered, and free. Not to be scorned, beaten, and bullied for being our authentic self. Don't hate on us, if you’re not you. You chose that life we didn't.

They never said what needed to be said and maybe that's why the world is what it is today. Oh wait, I guess they did, and we never really paid any attention to what was being said.

The hardest part is rectifying the wrong while the mindset of others is wrong. Or the fact that they were taught wrong. The true humanity is caring when no one else does. Let's get pass the hard part and live on purpose!
© Copyright 2018 kdelightful (kdelightful42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169380-THE-HARD-PART