*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169450-COLD-WORLD-CHRONICLES---Evoline--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #2169450
My name is Evoline, and this is the beginning of my end among people.
?COLD WORLD CHRONICLES?

-Evoline-

Prologue

?"He has served countless kings, faked countless deaths, bidding his time waiting for her." ?

In 2025, a Cold War came. He took many lives, he took many memories, happy and sad. He torn many families, destroyed many cities. Some people have been driven into the mountains and forests. And cities? The cities were captured by them.
Vampires.
It was an ancient, pureblood Vampire type. They called themselves Sanguine Ancestry or Blood-red Coven. Of course, there were other creatures like:
The Will, The Coven of Werewolves.
They had a 'Pact '. Werewolves stick to mountains and forests and do not go to villages and towns. And Vampires needed to stay away from their lands in order to keep the 'Pact'. Believe it or not, some people decided to stay in the villages and towns where special blood banks were built where people willingly met the needs of the Vampire Clans. In exchange, many of them had the privilege of working for Vampires in their homes. Like personal human blood sacks or as servants.
But no one ever saw the Blood-red Coven, they were considered as lonely creators of Vampires and never left the Sanguine castle. Many Vampires were scared of them, and Werewolves never dared to cross the boundary of the 'Pact'. It was said that whoever crossed the roads with them would never be seen again.
That is why people living in forests and mountains near the castle were forbidden to leave their caves and houses at dusk in fear of not encountering Sanguine family.
My name is Evoline, and since I know about myself, I live with the Werewolf clan. My parents left me in the snow when I was a baby, and the clan found me. Since then, they treated me as theirs. But, while they were dark-skinned people, with Indian blood running through their veins, I was white as snow, with no clue of where I'm from. Blue eyes and white hair. That's how I got my name, like the Evoline Mountain.
The home of their Ancestors.
I loved to hang out with wolves, I liked to run with them while I was young. When I turned 18, I decided I wanted to explore a little by myself. I wanted to hunt for the Clan and getting to know the forest and the environment. But nobody told me about the rules and that I needed to be home before the twilight.
My name is Evoline, and this is the beginning of my end among people.

© Copyright 2018 A. J. Harly (ajharly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169450-COLD-WORLD-CHRONICLES---Evoline--