*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169552-The-usual
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #2169552
what do you think
okay..... alright....... going to the store.

As I was about to walk out the door. I realized, I didn't turn my computer off. I then went to turn it off. I went outside.
realized it was snowing, and I didn't have anything warm on. Even though I locked my house and everything.
I kept on walking, I really didn't care. I was close to the convenience store anyway's.

As I got closer and closer, I saw a girl running in the park.... well it can't be called a park more like a parking-lot.
One with signs around it. be safe here, be safe there. How about adding some thing to brace there fall.
As I got to the door, she got on the swings. and really went to town on them.

I got the usual rice, salt, eggs. I really don't eat that much, I got to the register, and bought my food.
As I got out, the little lady, was on the floor, probably playing dead. " Ha, now that's funny".
I walked back to my house, It was a couple blocks.
On the way, an ambulance passed, it was flickering. I wonder if someone did it again, "oh well whatever."

I got to my door, got in, closed it. I put my shoes together, very close.
Got in the bath, got out. and continued on..................


© Copyright 2018 bill jane (letstryagain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169552-The-usual