*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169847-Fight-for-whats-right
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2169847
People pushed around for having brilliant minds and aren't allowed to voice their ideas.
Sitting alone in a room, the silence echoing off the walls reminding one just how singled out they are. Voices booming yet belonging to no existing person. As always, a prisoner in one's own mind, never able to escape the haunting horrors that daunt our imagination. Once again on the inside looking out, wanting to join the crowd, wanting to be normal, and just enjoy life. It isn't allowed though, not for a personality of this caliber and mental strength that tends to bend itself into a neural psychosis. We can't let everyone know the truth behind some of these zombies, about the secrets locked within their seemingly empty souls. We watch the world from our little room, behind lifeless eyes who have forgotten themselves. Never given the chance to show the truth behind the lies, always forced to be quiet and treated inhumane. Just another outspoken voice pushed to the darkness by our oh so grateful and amazing society that refuses to release any of us from this mind control. I'm tired of sticking to the shadows as the brain dead get to enjoy the sunshine and are treated of the upmost respect while we sit and scrounge about to survive. Time to rise and fight back. No more cowering away from the light, embrace it. No more giving in to their demands. For once let our voices be heard, and we be the ones to claim them. No longer will I permit someone else to spout off my ideas and use my voice to earn an even higher standing while I lay in the dust. No more suffering in silence, I want, no I need to be heard. Why should our unique minds crumble in on themselves when they could be used for their own purpose? No more being pushed around or kicked to the dirt just because the vast majority don't believe in our creativity. We can't change, I for one will always see the world differently and I'm no longer ashamed of being the odd one out. We are here for a reason, we are not mistakes. This is our turn to fight, and we will win this battle of the ages. Time for the age of the interesting and crazy to rule and escape the clutches of the normal and expected. Who will join me?
© Copyright 2018 Whisper (dragon242 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2169847-Fight-for-whats-right