*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170263-My-Writing-Samples
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Reviewing · #2170263
Some of my Writing Samples from Professional Reviews to Poems, Ads, & more.
Happy Neko Reviews

Welcome to our blog, this is a place where you can find great reviews on a wide variety of products from clothing to toys, to the latest gadgets and electronics. Happy Neko Reviews consists of our whole family, so you get the perspectives of products from the appropriate age groups. Simply search the keywords used in the title of each post to find the items for sale online. We provide dependable, professional, quality reviews with the consumer in mind.

BLOG ENTRIES BELOW:

Add a touch of class & elegance to your gift, home-made crafts, & more! Highly versatile, multipurpose gift bags that are very pretty & stay closed when the drawstring is pulled tight & tied.

My husband and I recently started making Essential Oil mixes and Bath Bombs in our spare time for fun, and these little classy drawstring satchel bags are the perfect thing to put finished products in. These would be good for stores, but also for personal use. You get a pack of 50, which is a really good value for this type of gift bag. These are ideal for weddings, birthdays, Anniversary's, and nearly any Holiday or special event, no matter what it is. Make your gifts extra special and unique by adding the gift bag touch! These bags are a nice shade of white, very clean, and look nice. The drawstring is delicate, but strong and keeps the bag closed when it's pulled tightly. These gift bags are great for putting jewelry into, soaps, Oils, bath bombs, and just about anything that will fit. They are also pretty roomy at 4.72 inches long. Give your gift that extra something special by including one of these with it and let that special person see how much they are appreciated by you. Adds an elegant touch to any occasion and is so versatile that it's entirely multipurpose! We love them, and so do our Clients. We highly recommend these to anyone giving an important gift, making crafts to sell, or even just to store special items in. Very cute bags that work for a variety of things and are very useful and pretty!

YOU CAN GET YOUR 50 PACK OF THESE HERE:

https://amzn.to/2qzAyVt

PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews Eschone @Eschone DrawstringGiftBags WhiteGiftB



This Dongle by Flyhana is oh so fresh, so fly! Enable your iPhone 7 or 8 to allow you to listen to clear, crisp, quality music, even while charging it! A step up in the game, this Dongle enables you to do more with your iPhone, and it does so very effectively.

This iPhone 7 Dongle Adapter by Flyhana works wonderfully for me. It's of high-quality, is very well-made, and is tough and durable. It's a nice shade of white, which also helps to distinguish it from my other electronics, which is nice. It functions as a headphone jack Adapter, and it enables you to both listen to music and charge your phone at the same time! It helps to put you more in control of your music capability as well, and greatly enhances my listening pleasure. The only reason why this only gets a 4-star rating is because you cannot make calls with it, nor can you control everything about the music. In every other way though it is most helpful and efficient. The charging voltage runs high, but it's very safe and has the needed precautions and protection. Compatible with IOS 10.3 and IOS 11, it's very versatile and convenient. It's even very lightweight and easily portable should you ever want to take it someplace with you. It supports both iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. The sound quality is impressive and comes through crisp and clear, so you don't miss a word. The cable is a flexible/bendable TPE type of cable and was quality tested. Overall, we're very happy with this Dongle, we just wish it had more features for phone calls. For music though, it's wonderful and we do recommend it.



YOU CAN GET ONE OF THESE DONGLES HERE:

https://amzn.to/2HA84mx


PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews Flyhana @Flyhana Dongle Adapter HeadphonesAdap



This elegant, classy-looking Cheese Slicer set will never disappoint! High-quality shiny, hand-polished Stainless Steel makes this a beautiful accessory for your kitchen and is very ideal for those who really like cheese and/or those who consume it often. Also, great for parties! Serve your guests in style!

My husband LOVES his cheeses, so when I saw this I just had to get it for him. It was a big hit, he really loves it and uses it every chance that he gets. This Cheese Slicer is high-quality, well-made, sturdy, and very durable. It's made from premium and 100% safe Stainless Steel, which gives it a shiny appearance. It comes with two pieces, one for slicing cheese and the other for butter, or for delicacies stuck in the corner of a pan, etc. This is a very handy, neat little kitchen accessory tool. It's hand-polished, which explains why it's so shiny and nice looking, plus it's very easy to use. No matter what it is, from corner to corner this Cheese Slicer has got you covered! The Stainless Steel will never rust, and this was built to last with customer satisfaction and durability hand in hand, the way that it should be. It's very convenient to have, plus it's also portable. Say you wanted to attend a friend's party who asked you for help with preparing or serving food to guests, this Cheese Slicer is sure to impress! Very classy looking and good for multiple uses. It even features a hole that allows you to hang it up for easy storage. (For us, this really helps us to not lose it...LOL) So comfortable and easy to use that slicing any kind of cheese is now a piece of cake, highly recommended!

YOU CAN GET ONE OF YOUR OWN HERE:

https://amzn.to/2ENHaVg

PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews UNITOPSCI @UNITOPSCI CheeseSlicer KitchenAcces



Absolutely amazing, this is a multipurpose 3-in-1 Professional Hair Tool that gives you the ability to crimp, straighten, and curl, all at your discretion! Works on ANY hair types, & can do larger sections of hair than some other products, making it quicker and easier for you!

No more compromising time for beauty!!! My daughter and I absolutely adore this 3-in-1 Professional Hair Tool. She loves being able to decide from day to day how she'd like her hair done. This multifunctional tool is awesome and very handy because it can do Hair Curling, Crimping, and Straightening. It is high-quality, well-made, and very durable. I can see why this Hair Tool has "Professional" proudly proclaimed in the items ad title. It's amazing to finally be able to get so much done and have so many effects to choose from when doing my hair now. My daughter uses it most often, so I did "give" it to her, but it's still mine, too! LOL As I said, it has multiple functions and applications. It can be used as a hair straightener brush, a hair curling iron, and even as a hair crimper. Functionality, modern design, and value at its finest! The tool is very easy to use and also pretty safe. (We have not managed to burn ourselves with it, at least not yet. LOL Hopefully, we never will.) Using this tool to create your desired effect would probably become a part of your routine with this, as it has for my teen daughter. It only takes the tool minutes to do a hair style, too! I am truly impressed by this! It leaves your hair silky soft and smooth and does not seem to damage it whatsoever. I've also noticed that it's good for using to keep frizz in check. Having this at home to style with is very convenient and a great solution for ladies who frequently do their hair. It's a specially designed Tool that is unique and can even handle large areas of hair, saving you time and effort! This Fifth Generation Hair Tool has dual-voltage and does not need outlets or anything to be set, it's very easy to take it out of the box and just start using it. Hair styling has never before been so simple and fast! It heats up quickly, within about 60 seconds or less, and it uses PTC Ceramic Heating materials. It maintains its temperature well, and all of the heat from it is even and balanced. This is perfect for literally ALL sorts of hair types, and can even be used on permed, colored, and chemically-treated hair. My daughter and I highly recommend this to any woman who would like to speed up her routine a bit, or for women who find themselves frequently late and then have to rush to finish doing their hair. This is the quick, easy, multipurpose solution that you've been looking for ladies!

YOU CAN GET ONE OF THESE AMAZING, VERY VERSATILE HAIR TOOLS HERE:

https://amzn.to/2qyA16h

PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews MHKJP @MHKJP ForTheLadies HairStyle HairStylin



Airtight, durable, dependable, & protects your pills or other items from damage, waterproof, the perfect camping/hiking/fishing/hunting accessory!

These entirely waterproof, tightly sealed pill bottle containers by CLINE are wonderful, especially if you're an outdoors-type of person. They are high-quality, well-made, and extremely tough and durable. It came in a package with one black container and one gold container. The colors look nice. It's cool to have two different colors also, as it's much easier to tell them apart this way. I gave one to my husband and kept the other one. These have a large capacity of 141mm, which is bigger than many of these types of containers. (They are over 5 inches in length and over 1 inch in width.) These are very popular for a good reason, and that's because they work and are 100% effective at keeping what's stored inside of them safe and sound. These are ideal for camping, hiking, hunting, days at the lake or beach, every day casual use, and lots more. My husband and I use ours to store our medication and other small trinkets that we wish to take with us in. These are dependable and are airtight, so we don't have to worry about losing anything or anything falling out of them. It's made from premium, high-quality Aerospace Aluminum that is Military Grade. These are nearly unbreakable and were made to last for years. I like how lightweight they are, easily portable to take where ever you go. The top of them has a spot to attach the container to your keychain if you wanted to. I'm super happy with these and very impressed with their design, durability, and classy colors. This product is for sure a winner that I would highly recommend, especially if you are outdoors a lot. They are perfect for hiking, hunting, camping, swimming, sports, and more!

YOU CAN GET A SET OF TWO HERE:

https://amzn.to/2EMHBPr


PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews CLINE @CLINE PillCanister PillContainer PillSt



This set of 4 Stainless Steel Drinking Straws is fantastic! Reusable, Responsible, Eco-Friendly, & made of Premium Quality Materials! The metal even keeps the straws cold!

If you're like me and enjoy a very cold beverage, then these metal stainless steel straws will be your new best friend. (They are mine!) Fit best for standard glasses and drinks from 30 to 20 ounces inside, this is a very nice set and a good value. It comes with its very own cleaning straw, too! These actually seem to make my cold drinks last longer, as the metal straw also keeps at a cool temperature when put in with an iced drink. The straws are responsible, reusable, Eco-Friendly, and a great thing to serve guests their drinks with. Very nice looking and shiny, the straws are pretty long, too, about 10.5 straight inches. The straw set is non-toxic, BPA & lead-free, and even FDA Approved, so you'll have no worries while using them. They are very safe for you and your loved ones and are the perfect party accessory. They look amazing when served up in an iced beverage for a guest or a friend. High-quality and well-made, these were built to last and you can tell when you use them that they are very sturdy, durable, and dependable straws. The brush is also sturdy and scrubs out the insides of the straws very well. Overall a terrific set for both every day casual use, as well as special events, Holidays, visits, and much more! This is a great, fun way to help the environment and produce less waste.

GET A SET OF THESE PRETTY SILVER STRAWS WITH FREE CLEANING BRUSH HERE AND BE AN ECO-WARRIOR!

https://amzn.to/2quT9lB


PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews ALotPower @AlotPower StainlessSteelStraws EcoF



Chalkboard labels that are Eco-Friendly, reusable, have unlimited uses, bright writing, very handy for ALL sorts of thongs from the kitchen the garden, & MUCH MORE! Very useful & the perfect tool to help you get organized.

These Chalkboard Labels by Weloci-r are awesome and really help me with organizing my personal space. They are high-quality, well-made, very durable stickers that can even be reused! You get a good value as well, as the set comes with 88 label stickers and one, free Erasable Liquid Chalk Marker. You can use this straight out of the box, and that's always good and convenient. These labels can help you to organize your kitchen, home, garage, basement, storage shed, bedroom, and much more! It's easy to categorize items with these and also easy to see the bright color writing on the black label's surface. These are perfect for glasses, jars, arts and crafts, and anything else that you want to use them for. They stick well and don't fall off easily. The labels are pretty and unique-looking, they also come in 8 different styles in total. Easy to use pen with a 6mm tip that makes it easy to write on the labels with it. Very simple to use, just write what you want on the label, peel it off, and then just affix it where ever you'd like. These are Eco-Friendly because they are so conveniently reusable. (It's no big deal changing jars or storage containers around, just wipe off the chalk marker label and then re-label it with the new item inside.) I like how truly durable the stickers are, too. It appears as if you really can use them repeatedly, as many times as you want. These are made from sturdy, strong plastic vinyl with a matte finish. They look very nice, and they work amazingly well. My Family would highly recommend that everyone get some of these reusable labels because you never know when a time may come where you may wish you were more organized. This kit can help you make that organized daydream a reality, starting today! I'm ordering more for other rooms in my home, you should, too they are great to have on hand and work for all sorts of items, containers, and circumstances. They are such a good invention that they should be highly regarded and widely used. Everyone can same time, money, and effort when organizing with these labels, it's fun and it's also extremely easy to do! Indulge yourself in a more organized, simplified, cleaner Spring cleaning than ever before! (I just LOVE not having to waste so many labels now, the planet will thank you!) ð

GET YOUR OWN REUSEABLE SET OF 88 LABEL STICKERS & ONE FREE PEN HERE:

https://amzn.to/2qx3r4C

BE AN ECO-WARRIOR & ADD SOME TO YOUR SPRING CLEANING ROUTINE!

PLEASE VISIT ME AT:

https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

-OR-

https://www.facebook.com/Happy.Neko.Reviews/

RankBoosterReview Sponsored BlogBoosterReview RankBooster HappyNekoReviews Review Reviews Veloci_R @Veloci-R Organizing Home Organiional


WEBSITES (THERE ARE MORE):


https://happy-neko-reviews.tumblr.com/


https://ladyopaque.wixsite.com/happy-neko-reviews

THE ABOVE IS ONLY ONE PAGE OF MY OWN WEBSITE/BLOG. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TO SEE LOTS MORE, I HAVE OTHER STYLES OF WRITING AS WELL, FROM ITEM DESCRIPTIONS TO CREATIVE, DARKER POETRY AND MORE. I HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE DARKER SIDE OF LIFE, THE GOTHIC STYLE, & THERE ARE SOME TOPICS THAT I COULD WRITE ABOUT FOREVER. I SENT THE MORE PROFESSIONAL PAGE FIRST, BUT BELOW IS SOME OF MY POETRY, AS WELL AS AN ITEM DESCRIPTION.








POEM:


Original Poem By ME! "Understand This" -- (Copyright 11-2009, by Lesley Patterson)
Why is it that the world is never as it seems?
full of hatred, lies, and any other Vile thing.
Evil and selfishness invading man's dreams,
No more Hero's, now the Lost, as the wicked Siren's sing.
But who will keep to their morals, & which of us will take flight?
Now that masks are worn everyday on even more worn faces.
Now that darkness has seemed to fall & we have lost all sight.
Who will greet us at the end of all these races?
I've tried my best with all my might,
struggling daily for my Family,
because they are more than worth the fight!
Enough with all the he said she,
let gossip scatter far past each of the seven wind,
Oh Lord & Lady sooth & comfort me,
for I am feeling burnt at the stake & I haven't even sinned.
I am feeling all run out before the race begins,
my heart is falling to the floor,
is this where others Compassion ends?
Yet I am at the Cellar Door,
I was given the key,
to open minds to explore even more,
in a desperate hope that they, too, will see.
There is only but one truth in this world of ours,
and that is that one day we shall all join the dead,
it has been written in the Stars,
every word's been said.
To my own demise I tried to let you like me,
fooled myself that this time would be different...
I must have blinded myself, covered my own eyes so as not to see,
distorted my own Vision from the Hell-Sent.
Everywhere I looked I saw Dull Care,
the hungry, raped, battered and abused,
all of those whom life did not treat fair...
each of us wrongfully accused.
My own Compassion has been used against me,
to try and wage a War,
by people so blind that they'll never see...
never understand what they are supposedly fighting for.
I never asked to be the Savior,
I never asked for Morals so high.
Only managed my own behavior,
& doing my best, for those I love I'd die.
I can't help it if you hate me,
perhaps I stand alone,
but you will not degrade me,
and I will not become a clone.
I will one day Lord & Lady willing,
be able to help the World's most needy.
Until then I will bear with the grilling,
& make sure to avoid the greedy.
So merry meet and merry part,
please return with happiness.
For I have tried with my whole heart,
to help you understand this.


-- Lesley Patterson Copyright 11/19/2009 --




FREE WRITING/BLOGGING FOR FUN:

My Pets: Kali, Haunt, Schiz, & Dudette

LESLEY PATTERSONTHURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2017

My dog is a rescue from a shelter, she is a Norfolk Terrier, possibly a mix of sorts. Her name is Kali. She is entirely spoiled rotten, LOL, I like to keep it that way. Counting the newer blanket below, she now has 2 blankets that belong to her and only her. She uses them all the time. My mom had a rounded cylindrical neck pillow that she gave to Kali, and believe it or not our dog uses it, so do our cats. We have just one dog, the Kali Waggikin's girl, and then 2 boy mancoon brothers that are HUGE cats, and our eldest, also a rescue, named Dudette, she's a tuxedo cat. Dudette is the smallest of all of our animals, but she rules the house with an iron pay full of claws! All the animals know they better not mess with her & that in this house, she is the boss, especially since she was here first and with us the longest. This is an adorable blanket though, the cats even lay on it when they get the chance. (Which they usually don't much because Kali is always on both of them.) The blanket is so soft that it feels like a real baby blanket, I am so glad that we got this for her. Since the cold weather started recently we cover her up like a little burrito with it at night to help her keep put and she'll stay warm, cozy and snug as a bug in a rug for the whole time that we're asleep for. I LOVE my dog! Did you guys know that most women when asked in a private setting declared that they love their dog just as much as their husband, if not more. Interesting, right? I love my husband, he is my soul mate, but I have to admit that I'd also do anything for my Kali girl. I am so grateful that she came into my life. She got her name Kali because we adopted her from a shelter in Reno, NV. and she'd just come from Sacramento's shelter. Also, Kali is the Hindu Goddess of destruction among other things, and Kali's breed as I said is the Norfolk Terrier, and it's nickname is "Perfect Demon." So, that is how Kali became Kali. (Before that she was known as Yvonne. She does not look like a Yvonne, she likes to be a messy punk type of puppy. I kiss her or pet her hair into place and she shakes herself, messing up her hair and everything all over again. One of the primary responsibilities for a pet parent is putting the ears back in the factory restored setting, right? LOL Tell me about your pets? Do you have a dog or cat, or something more unique and exotic? How did you come across them or how did they come into your life? What kind are they? What's their attitude like? Kali is so sweet and would do anything to make us smile, she even gets a huge grin on her face as if laughing when Hubby or I play with her. I am so lucky to have my Kali girl. It may as well be, who adopted who? She is always by my side, and thus I'm always with her. *Heart* *Heart* *Heart*





ITEM DESCRIPTION (These are also from my website and store, "Custom Creations to Die For"

Description:

This is our Special "Bone Mac Daddy" Cemetery Collection Addition, Bath Bombs Gift Sets of about 15 in each Order. Citrus Crush, an enjoyable, rejuvenating Essential Oil, is the Scent of this particular $25 Set. (Custom orders for any Scent and Color of your preference are available, just contact us for more details.) Each Set comes carefully, lovingly packed in a gift bag for your convenience, and ALL Bath Bombs are made from the finest, premium, high-quality, All-Natural, Eco-Friendly, Vegan materials. We believe in being Earth Friendly and are also 100% Cruelty Free! Get your own, personally created and choose color, scent, & shape, as well as add other Benefits to it, such as including Epsom Salts, optional
Pain Relief Blend, Cosmetic-Grade Glitter, & MORE! (Contact us for more details on how you can start enjoying or sharing your own Cemetery Collection!)
.
Give a truly unique, "one-of-a-kind" type gift and wow your friends and family. Comes in nice gift wrapping for your convenience. These make for a fantastic addition to any bathroom, and every bath tub, and ALL of our Bath Bombs are ALL Natural, Vegan, Eco-Friendly, Cruelty-Free, & are made using the very best in 100% Natural and effective ingredients. Contact us today and ask for details on how you can completely CUSTOMIZE your own shape, color, scent, & MORE. Options such as biodegradable Glitter, Pain Relief Blend, Epsom Salts and MORE are available as well. Contact us and make your Custom Bath Bomb Gift Set dreams come true!
.
This lovely, large Gift Set of 15 makes for a terrific present for you or your loved ones, and it is priced at a reasonable $25 a Set. Contact me, so that we can customize your order to your personal liking. We have many options to offer you, and we aim to please!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/606035974/special-bone-mac-daddy-cemetery?ref=shop_...





Description

These clever green colored, nicely detailed little Pot Leaf's are a "BIG HIT!" (We offer them in all sorts of colors and can customize them to your desire. These have been a consistent instant winner for Cannibals Supporters and Stoners everywhere. A very unique, must have addition for any Bath Bomb and Reefer Lover. These Lavender one's are called, "Lavender Kush", and they are 100% ALL Natural, Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, & Eco-Friendly. Lavender Essential Oils with a mix of our different Recipes & Blends. Lavender is well known for its Anxiety Relief, Stress Relief, Healing Properties, as well as one of the main Herbs used to promote Sleep. They are flowery and fragrant, and our Bath Bombs include Skin Moisturizers. Bath luxuriously, or keep them as a unique, fun decoration in your bathroom. They make great thoughtful, original gifts, too! These are lovingly made by my Husband and I. Our Brand is called, "Custom Creations to Die For". Be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with New Additions, Sales, and MORE. We also accept CUSTOM ORDERS!!! We mainly do Bath Bomb Gift Sets that are creative, different, and decorative. We specialize in these Marijuana themed designs, as well as Skulls and MORE! We focus a lot on the Horror Genre and aim to provide a Service that many have told us they have always wanted. Lots more designs coming soon! Explore your darkest Bath Bombs desires, while reveling in the art of them. Enjoy your bath and the effects of super soft skin, fragrant Oils, & the feeling of overall well-being, relaxation, and relief that these little "Buddies" will bring you.
.
Give a truly unique, "one-of-a-kind" type gift and wow your friends and family. Comes in nice gift wrapping for your convenience. These make for a fantastic addition to any bathroom, and every bath tub, and ALL of our Bath Bombs are ALL Natural, Vegan, Eco-Friendly, Cruelty-Free, & are made using the very best in 100% Natural and, effective ingredients. Contact us today and ask for details on how you can completely CUSTOMIZE your own shape, color, scent, & MORE. Options such as biodegradable Glitter, Pain Relief Blend,, Epsom Salts and MORE are available as well. Contact us and make your Custom Bath Bomb Gift Set dreams come true!
.

This lovely little detailed set of 6 here in green make for a terrific present for you or your loved ones, and are priced at a reasonable $15 a Set. Contact me, so that we can customize your order to your personal liking. We have many options to offer you, and we aim to please!

** DOES NOT CONTAIN ACTUAL MARIJUANA, ITS JUST A FUN, PARTY THEME **

https://www.etsy.com/listing/613430914/lavender-kush-relaxing-bath-bomb-gift?ref...

© Copyright 2018 Lady Opaque (ladyopaque at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170263-My-Writing-Samples