*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170819-Love
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2170819
Something we all crave and adore. Enjoy!
         He walked in the classroom, sitting in the back with a pleasant demeanor. Looking back at him, I noticed he was staring my way, acting curious at the situation we found ourselves in, Love. His blonde hair swooped perfectly, along with his striking blue eyes and fair skin. His smile shined bright, further pushing him into my mind forever. A tap on the shoulder. It was him. "Is this seat taken?" I panicked, for he moved from the back of the classroom to the seat next to me, tapping my shoulder in the process. A touch, the thing that ignited the love I felt for him like a newly-produced match. Smiling, I said, "um, no. This seat isn't taken". Knowing that there were dozens of other available seats, I felt confident at my odds of love. After a long, talking-filled class, we walked to our cars together. His hand in mine, we strolled down the road with a glow of happiness and adornment, waiting for the right moment to go further. A kiss, the apex of my love story, sent me into a hole of peace and enamor. He was it. He was my love.
© Copyright 2018 Braxton Cole (soulfullycole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170819-Love