*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170828-Good-times
by virve
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2170828
The present time of having a good time with family.
Since my daughter got married, I felt a deep emptiness in my life. We were alone again. I have very little time as I keep myself busy in some activity all the time. Writing helps me release some of my loneliness. The painting that I do also helps me freshen up a bit. Inspire of all this , amidst these activities, I feel a deep sense of void, an emptiness difficult to be filled in by anyone else. Memories make tears swell up in my eyes, of the good times I had with my daughter. Time flies by and it is difficult to bring back those days. Though there are others in the family, the bonding with my daughter , I miss today. I do not find my bonding with others any more as strong.
Every time she visits us with her husband, I find it special in every way. Those weekend becomes one of the happiest moments. I find my old days come back to me, as I find that I now have time to spend with her.
Her priorities have changed now. I find that she has suddenly grown into a young responsible lady. I find that her beauty has enhanced further. My time flies fast, as the weekend ends and she returns to her home with her husband. Though I find much happiness in those few moments I could spend with her. Now again the wait starts for her to come and visit us again. The family time with her is so wonderful. It now goes down memory lane.
© Copyright 2018 virve (virve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170828-Good-times