*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170881-A-very-hot-experiment--pre-story
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2170881
Dana Newman is very sad,cause her best Gf. left her,cause of her Fetish and talk about it.
A very hot experiment

Dana Newman was sitting in a big unconfortable black plastic chair in the waiting room and hoped,that the secretary oft her doctor called her in the speaking room very soon. She was the first time at this women doctor and he was very nervous,but also a little bit sad. It was already noon and he had a lot to do at his Apartment in a big hightower in the center of New York. David had to wait not very long before he could enter the speaking room. He entered it and closed the door. ,,Please,sit down!",said a friendly female voice behind him. Dana turned around and couldn't say anything. He only stood at the door his mouth wide open. The female doctor looks very beautiful with her long dark brown hair, her brown eyes and her shining white teeth. She giggeled about her reaction,before she requested him to sit himself down again. He did it and thanked her. ,,You are Miss Newman! Is that true?,she asked she,while she looked at her Formular. ,,I...I...I...". She couldn't say anything,cause he was too nervous. ,,Don't be shy! It's all okay! I know,that, cause I had a lot of patients,who were so!,she said friendly. ,,Also please,tell me,what problem you have!",she appended. ,,Well I'm very sad! My best Girlfriend lost me last week and now I don't know,what to do,cause it hurts so so much!", she told her with tears in his eyes. The female doctor told him heartly,that she really understand it,how it felt to lose a Girlfriend and she asked him,if he want to tell her how it happened. She had to know,this,when he want,that she should help him. Dana nod and whipped away his tears. ,,Also it was so: Me and Maja were the best friends at the High-school. She was always so cute to me and I liked her. First I didn't know her secret, but then she told it to me. She loved to pass gas very bad. Except of her other girlfriends no one know it.!", Dana told her. ,,I see,what happened then?",asked the doctor him. ,,Well, as I heard,that she told it I became turned on by it and as I heard one of her farts fort he first time I began to love it. She couldn't believe,that I fell in love in her farts and was a little bit disgust. Of course her Girlfriends found out,that I got a Fart Fetish for Maja's Farts. I never knew,how they find it out,but know Maja think,that I told it to them and felt herself blamed by me. That's why she left me! Can you help me to change myself or my Fart Fetish?", he asked her as he ended. He couldn't believe, what was going next. The doctor stood up from her wooden chair,which was standing behind the big table and kneeled herself down on it. Then she changed her voice and in Dana's opinion it sound's very warm. ,,I really understand your problem... and it's very sexy! Don't care,when I said it,but I love youth Highschool- Girl Students, about 20,who tell me such stories! Not you have to change yourself,but your Girlfriend. You are perfect and I would love it,to do an experiment with you and you please call me Christie!!",she said with a purring voice.
,,I...I...don't know,really! What...is this...experiment...about?",asked Dana unsure. ,,Please, have no fear! I'm sure as a Somewhat openly lesbian you will love it and you doesn't be ashamed of it!",Christie told Dana. ,,O...oh okay,but please, don't call me a lesbian! It's so embarrassing for me!" Christie,told her,that there would be no reason to be embarrassed to be a Lesbian,they were also human! This words make Dana feel better. She thanked Christie and told her,that they could start with the experiment anytime she want. Then she went home,curious,which experiment Christie had in mind.



© Copyright 2018 Maxinator93 (maxinator93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170881-A-very-hot-experiment--pre-story