*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170892-Something
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bianca
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2170892
Waking up in a strange place is always difficult.
I don't remember what I did to end up here, well actually, I don't remember anything before waking up in a blindingly white room. The only thing in here with me is a white table with a small torn piece of paper saying You have been banned from existence. "Well it looks like I pissed off the wrong person." I say aloud to myself. Shocking myself with the loudness of my voice. I look around the room once more to see if I can find anything the will help me figure out where I am. Nothing. Better move on then. I walk towards the door with the golden knob and open it. Beyond I see a white hallway with a red rug going down the middle. On either side of the hall are more doors with golden knobs. At the end of the hall is a door with a silver knob.
I step out of my room and walk to the first door on the right and knock. The door opens right as my fist is going to connect for the second knock. Insted of the door I get a fist full of flesh. "New kid's got a temper. Trying to beat me up already?" the man asked. I attempt to look at his eyes through is dark shaggy hair. "Um no? I didn't think anyone would answer the door to be honest. Do you know where we are?” I ask sheepishly. He only says “ We can’t be anywhere. We’ve been banned.”
© Copyright 2018 Bianca (bianca-love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170892-Something