*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172188-Dropping-Ants-into-Poems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Review · Cultural · #2172188
A masterful work of literary merit — 27 contemporary poems — 18 Zen poems — more...
Considered by some to be a masterful work of literary merit. DE Navarro gives us 27 engaging contemporary poems, 18 transcendent Zen poems, 1 work of flash fiction, an educational article on Contemporary Poetry, and a secret recipe for Greek seasoning.


Everything works together to develop the main theme of sowing seeds from the best of the great knowledge of our past—the Timeless Lore—cultivating it with our present knowledge, and harvesting the new seeds of knowledge to sow and plant for future generations.


DE has been called a word-master who writes with an intelligent poetic flair that demonstrates his symbiotic relationship with the English language and extraordinary ability to deliver powerful themes through words and imagery. This book is no exception. Powerful words from a word-master.






BACK COVER

Endorsements:


What DE Navarro writes is powerful. But the real treasure is the heart of this writer. All his words have power. But the power of words comes from the spirit in the heart of the writer. He has the spirit of the wordmaster in his heart. It is a joy to read his works.
                                                 — Robert Woods


Wow, you really are a master with words. Very intelligent writing, but at the same time, with poetic flair sprinkled about and definite passion. You are very deep in your relationship with words. You are married to them, and they to you. What a symbiotic relationship you have with the English language. Your writing totally blows me out of the water. I'm impressed. What a journey it has been through your amazing poetry!
                                                 — Susan Stumpf


I easily found myself lost in your poetry. Your talent is quite extraordinary! You have the ability to bring power through words/themes, through strong description and imagery.
                                                 — C. Van Steen

Sample poem in book:
https://allpoetry.com/poem/13139149-Warning-Semi-Automatic-Re-Deconstruction-Ahe...

Please check out my other works too:

https://www.amazon.com/David-E-Navarro/e/B00H55NBIQ/
© Copyright 2018 David E. Navarro (navworks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172188-Dropping-Ants-into-Poems