*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172239-Just-A-Fool-In-Love--
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Sample · Adult · #2172239
And Then There Were Two - Excerpt from book
Get ready! There’s a new collection of stories in Just A Fool In Love, coming out October 22!

Check out this excerpt of:
And Then There Were Two - Part One
By Denise Stephanie StorySlayer Sullivan

“Now you listen to me – you-you – people are going to start wondering where I am and your stupid, fucking, fat, sorry ass is going to be sorry! They’ll find you! And when they do, I pray to God they give you the chair!”
She looked at him and laughed. “No one even knows you’re still alive according to your brother! He got word that your boat capsized – nobody.” Then it registered. He set the whole thing up. Staging his own death to come back and take over his brother’s life.
Sedonia stood and walked over to Simon. Methodically, she placed stiletto on top of his wounded foot. He began screaming and trying to wiggle his foot from beneath hers. It was hard to move in the chamber-like chair he was tied to. Each foot was tied to a chair leg, and each hand was securely tied to an armrest. The mahogany colored wood had been saturated in piss, vomit, and blood. She had clearly been busy.
As Sedonia stood there, she bent over as if to whisper in his ear, only to swiftly take the knife she had hidden in her back pocket and plunge it deep within his left hand. The only sound that could be heard was the pop the knife made as it broke through his hand on top and exited it from the bottom. She smiled and watched as he wanted to scream but nothing would come. He could barely breathe. It was more than he could handle. It took a good 30 seconds or more before the wailing exited his throat and echoed throughout the empty basement. The way he cried out, people – if any could hear him – would think he was being tortured or something.
She grabbed her chair and pulled it a little closer and sat down. “I told you to mind your tongue. You’d be smart to listen to me. Next time I may just have to remove it.” She brushed the curls from her eyes and continued. “I hope we are of an understanding right now. I would hate to have to start taking away body parts, now where’s Simon.”
“Go f*&^ yourself you c*%$!”
Her eyes showed no signs of life towards this man. He had inflicted so much pain on her in the few months, that anything that she could possibly feel for him was long dead. She was so tired of being the victim that something in her snapped. It was Winslow’s misfortune that he was to become her next victim.
“I’m sure that Simon told you what my last relationship was like. I told him everything that had happened, and what did you do? You fucking took advantage of my vulnerability and tried to make me your puppet! Where is Simon?!” There was no escaping now. Sedonia’s anger was very real and very elevated.
“I tried to help you see your errors. You needed someone to keep you in check, make sure that you didn’t put two and two together. I needed to make sure that believed my brother was capable of being a sadistic fuck. Plus, I needed to keep you in your place, and so you would know when to shut your fat fucking mouth.” The second those words escaped Winslow’s lips, he regretted it. He was in no position to tell her what she could and couldn’t do and how she was supposed to act in a relationship. Yeah – he was going to regret that one.
© Copyright 2018 RomanceWriter (sentimentalone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172239-Just-A-Fool-In-Love--