*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172357-October-18-Outline-Revision-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rojodi
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Fantasy · #2172357
Second iteration
Beginning: Campion Toussaint spent the better part of this teenage years at a private school just north of Lake Placid, NY, a school that allowed for the free traffic between realities of man and magic. He was trained in all the arts of magic and was assisted in using his gifts of second sight and empathy.

Now 26, Campion is a private investigator, his primary objective is to find the lost, objects and people alike. He’s successful, enough to have a staff that includes two of this three college roommates and a friend from Glenvale, the private school.

Into his office one nice spring day, a woman walked in, wanting to hire him to find her family’s lost heirlooms, including a very special pearl necklace.

***

Theresa Van Schuyler, matriarch of Beverwyck society, walked into Campion’s office and knowing how his gift of far sight worked, hired him to find the pearl necklace, one that held great meaning to her family, the Ellis-Nott clan. She did not give him specifics as to why, just that it was important for him to find that piece of jewelry.



Mid-Section Part One: In the course of looking for the heirlooms, Campion and his associates discover that the Society of the Faye, once thought destroyed in the late 1970s, has returned, under the direction of Jacoby Kendall, and that he wants to destroy the Veil.

***

Campion saw him, the face of the Society, while in his trance. He described him to an associate, the one who was present when his far sight/second sight gift was engaged. He filed away that face, knowing it was important somehow.

Mid-Section Part Two: During the initial fight between Campion and the Society, he is blindsided by once friends. But he finds that, with his empathy gift, he can change the minds of the misguided back to being good.

***

Two friends – one from Glenvale, the other from college – attacked him. Why? Where they corrupted by the Society? Or were they always part of the Society. Reaching out with his gift of empathy, he found out why.

Corrupted by lies.




Ending: The Society is once more defeated. And with the assistance of his second-sight (engaged with the use of NSFW tactics) he found the heirlooms!

***

Katerina Van Schuyler assisted him, sat in the office, wearing but a smile. She knew it was important. She had been prepped for this. She was willing, and Campion could tell.

© Copyright 2018 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172357-October-18-Outline-Revision-2