*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172757-My-last-words-to-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Summer
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2172757
my last words to him
Babe, thank you for always being there for me. Your the only boyfriend that i have ever had that isn’t abusive and really does care for me! I hope so hard that you are loyal!!? Your the best thing that has ever happened in my life and i don’t wanna lose you! U are my world, my life, my other half, the reason i smile. Ur what is keeping me alive! I love you more than words can imagine and i hope u love me the same?!! I am so lucky to have u in my life!! Please don’t ever leave me… I couldn’t handle it! I love you just the way you are! U are amazing, sweet, funny, caring, gentle, awesome, handsome, sexy, and hot as fuck…!!!! U are everything to me! I hope that we can be together forever!! I hope that i will always be with u!!! I feel like i can actually tell u everything that has happened in my life! I love you forever & eternity moon & back.! Never forget that!!!!!! I have more to say but idk how to put it into words!. But i really love you so much and i am hurting inside thinking about u. I want your hugs and want your kisses. I don’t wanna be away from you because it hurts and it kills me.!!
© Copyright 2018 Summer (killerlover18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172757-My-last-words-to-him