*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172879-Emmett-Lench
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2172879
Protagonist Of Long Endeavor :I would like a review on how can I make him interesting

Emmett Lench
Alias : Ace
Age: 23
Height: 6,1
Race African American

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown
Weakness: Impulsive

Description: This young man is in his early twenties, sporting a short beard. A thin scar is evident above his right eye. Typically wearing a red flannel, black jeans, and watch.

Likes: Music, Cars , Outdoors, Cherry Flavored Lollipops
Dislikes: Bullies, Monsters, Heights, Entitled People,
Family: Father, Mother, Younger Sister (14)


Bio: Emmett is the oldest to his father Aaron Lench a decorated soldier of the Army rangers now police officer and his Mother Michelle Lench a hospital nurse. His younger sister Michael is energetic to the point of annoyance. His family lived in Lockhart, Texas were he Emmett had grown to care for the town and its inhabitants. He was never seen being disrespectful or lying around doing nothing. He could be seen constantly help others.

His parents were strict & determined they demanded him to protect others and be headstrong. Those words stuck with him and from that point, he would live up to his parent goal. That also gave him the thought of never backing down to a fight or challenge.

His life drastically changed his senior year of high school because he was introduced to Rey Phillips and the secret world of Magic and monsters. He saw firsthand how dangerous the world is but at the same time it called to him to protect it for the one he loves. He help Rey take out Huntsmen, werewolf hunting team that had settled in there town. But sadly, in their path left people dead when Rey was taken by them and used her beast form to kill. He escaped persecution.

He later joined the army working his way up to the 75th Ranger regiment. After five years he left to help Samantha Gadot a were beast in the Paranormal Investigation & Elimination Team called the Jers.

Personality:
Skills: Mixed Martial arts: Since his father was in the armed forces he learned some of his extensive fighting skills. He studied Taekwondo & Judo when he was just 14 . He also knows basic firearms training which make a extremely dangerous combination.

Physical Attributes: Emmett has trained his physical ability to keep up with creatures way out of his league. With a lot of running to do breathing is a necessity. He has held his breath under water for 5 min.







Equipment:
1981 Camaro(Black w/ Red racing stripes) , 1911 Operator(Black), Nikon D500( Black)








© Copyright 2018 poorknigh (poorknigh24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2172879-Emmett-Lench