*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173040-Mystical-reading-2-Warped-Sanity
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2173040
Tarot card divination.
A Mystical Reading

Mystic reading number 14 (WarpedSanity) second reading.

Come on in and sit down, let me give to you a reading.
It will take no time at all and yes my friend, it's free.
I hope you don't mind but I'm doing it with poetry.
Now think of a question as you're shuffling, this is the key.
OK, hand back the deck and than I'll pull out three.
Don't look yet, just hand them to me.
Now that I have captured some of your Chi .
I will use it and review your future's energy.
On the table, I place the three cards face up for us to see.

Now I'm going to show you what I need to do.
My vision tells me what the cards will say about you.

Ok ( WarpedSanity ) here goes.

Card number one is facing away from you, Five of Wands.

Somewhere in your life is contradiction, It makes you feel as if there is some kind of friction. It causes struggle and seems so complicated, but when you see it through you will be vindicated. Watch this does not resurface upon stillness of the pond, or you will be left holding all Five of Wands.


Card number two is facing you, Ten of Wands.

A man pushes forward trying to reach his goal, but a burden reaches down into his soul. It’s causing him to falter as he presses on to the city, but he will not allow himself to feel any pity. The weight is causing him to bow as he carries on, underneath the flowers upon the ten of wands

Your third and final card is facing away from you, Page of Cups.

An obstacle or deception will be uncovered, there is no more hiding what is to be discovered. A man or woman with light brown hair and hazel eyes, may bring news of child or a message they can no longer disguise. What you learn from them will have its downs and ups, and this will bring a tear to eye of Page of Cups.

Did anything I said answer your question? I hope it did help you in some small way.
If not, then maybe you have some deeper questions that it may help you answer.
Remember, these are only a few choices in a sea of endless possibilities for you to decide.
Thank you (WarpedSanity) for letting me peer into your future, and catch a small glimpse of things to come. I hope you make your way back soon and visit me for another reading.
Wolfbane
© Copyright 2018 w0lfbane (w0lfbane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173040-Mystical-reading-2-Warped-Sanity