*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173737-INDEPENDENT-WOMEN-BREEDING-LAZY-MEN
Rated: 13+ · Article · Community · #2173737
A highlight of how the modern woman is being preyed on by lazy men.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN BREEDING LAZY MEN.

What happened to men being men? Who still has expectations in men? Maybe men themselves!

The 21st century woman is educated. She is empowered. She knows what she wants in life. Her vision is clear. Her goals were set straight long ago. She is her own motivation. Each day she wakes up with an agenda. The fear of mediocrity keeps her on toes. Her fellow ladies are winning out there. She must not be left behind. Women are a force! When we move, we don't hold out our fellows. We work as a team. Each morning, for a lady is an opportunity to bloom, an invitation to success.

In this new age, women have learned to embrace independence. We pay our own bills, finance our lifestyles and generally just take care of our own business. We stopped complaining of men not providing or "doing what they ought to do" in our lives and from that day our lives have become sweeter and more fulfilling, after all nothing beats the joy of enjoying what you worked for. As a woman, once you realize that your success, worth and happiness does not lie with a man you open up yourself to a world of liberty, peace and unlimited bliss slowly takes over.

On the other side lie men. Men who stopped being 'men' when the modern woman took over. They want to be close associates with women on the grind. Look at any successful woman anywhere right now and on the background lies a lazy man who tries to maintain cords for the benefits. Men are now hunting industrious ladies and using all means possible including siring children with them after all one can never go hungry around such a woman!

On one of those idle talks with my girls I realized we are all being preyed on. " My guy tells me to do anything to get us out of that situation and in my own understanding he meant he doesn't mind me sleeping around as long as we pay all our bills." One of them said. The stories of how men stopped being the men we expect went on and on and on, but in the end we were all in unison of the fact that it is we who are tolerating this behavior.
Why should you let a man who doesn't work or make an effort to help you pay your bills lie on your couch as you go out to hustle? You give him food, you shelter him, some women even go to the extent of buying them booze, blunts and giving them all sorts of treats with their hard earned cash. The same guys will cheat on us or become dead beat fathers and we will go out there whining that men are dogs and heartless. It is simple! Stop entertaining them.

Women should let men play their role as men. Once you decide to sire kids with a lady, then you should step up from just being a boyfriend to a man, a husband and a dad. You ought to take care of your family and if you don't do that, don't be a burden yourself. As women, the whole idea of persevering hardships as a sign of love is nonsense. We should get it out of our heads. If you work extra hard to earn yourself a decent living then don't waste a single penny on a lazy man! Let men eat from their own sweat. It is okay to cheap in if things go rough but it is unacceptable for a lady to feed a lazy and irresponsible man. I would rather you feed the needy than someone with functional limbs and a God given brain but wouldn't move a finger to help themselves.

From my observation, men do not require sympathy to step up, they need pressure. With that, they will step out of their comfort zones. They will unlock the potential in them. You will be surprised to see your burden turn into a bread winner. You will be amazed by their ideas. It will be interesting to watch your short sighted boy transit into a visionary man. All these will not be possible if we keep giving them our car keys and ATMs to go hang out with their boys only to come home late and drunk then we'll be complaining of lonely and cold matrimonial beds. No sisters! It is we who are breeding these lazy men and if we don't stand up to suffocate this trend then who will marry our daughters?

A man should be a provider and the woman should only come in to help. If he can't buy you anything on your special day or even spend on you as a boyfriend what makes you think that he will be man enough to cater for your needs and that of your children? Stay alert of parasitic behavior from a men. Let them not use you.
Let's stand against this emerging and sickening trend, even if not for ourselves but for the ladies that are coming after us. We don't want our daughters to get hooked to lazy, dependent and mediocre men without goals or a vision. We may have dated or brushed with half-baked men but we can still nature our small boys into mature reasonable and responsible men. Let us desist from harboring men with a two cent vision and instead push them to their full potential. We do this and we will bring back " THE MEN" we are losing. Women, let us learn to respect our hustle!



© Copyright 2018 wakiliirvie (wakiliirvie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2173737-INDEPENDENT-WOMEN-BREEDING-LAZY-MEN