*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175342-Not-A-Very-Happy-Ending
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2175342
A twist on the original "Cinderella" where the heroine is actually the villainess.
[Introduction] What if the heroine was actually the villainess? What if your favorite fairytale didn't actually go the way you thought? What if the adored heroine of the story was actually much more than she appeared to be? WHAT IF she'd had a hand in the death of her parents and framed her stepmother and stepsisters forcing them to do heinous crimes to cover her own tracks? A tale in the view of the original villainess.

Lady Tremaine, a widowed woman of a rather prestigious house, found love in the most peculiar place, in the arms of a widower farm man. For this love she abandoned everything even her family's wealth and presteige. She wanted nothing more than to live happily with her two daughters, the man she loved, and his charming daughter. She felt no loss for the extravagant things she'd left behind, she only wished for a simple farm life with her new family. Her new husband however thought that the family deserved much more than a quiet country life and began traveling for work leaving them alone for months at a time. At first she'd begged him to stay home with her, she felt no need to return to a life of adournment. She'd told him that they didnt need jewlery or beautiful dresses but it seemed that her words were only adding more fuel to the flames of his desire to impress her.
© Copyright 2018 Lex Dee (bluejaybird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175342-Not-A-Very-Happy-Ending