*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175374-Two-Unicorns-A-Witch-And-A-Lama
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2175374
Story about a lama who comes up missing and two unicorns go rescue him.
Twilight was a pretty lavender unicorn and Twinkle was a white unicorn. They were brother and sister. They were young unicorns and they ventured away from Unicorn Island, a safe haven where there was mountains, woods, lakes, caves, unicorns, dragons, gnomes, mermaids, fairies and no evil could enter here. Twilight and Twinkle had met a lama and he was their new friend. Louie was barely 2 years old and his parents had been sold. Louie was lonely and he was Twilight and Twinkles' new friend.

Twilight and Twinkle went to visit Louie at the near by farm but he wasn't in his pen. Where could he be? They heard two humans coming and they ran to hide behind the barn.

"I was supposed to sell that lama and the man was coming to get him tomorrow but now he is gone. I really wanted that money. Stupid lama. I am out four hundred dollars!"

Twilight and Twinkle looked at each other. The farmer and his friend had left.

"What do we do?" asked Twilight.

"We are going to find Louie. My keen sense of smell will lead us and we will find him." Twinkle closed his eyes and pranced as the wind blew.

"This way." said Twinkle.

Twinkle and Twilight went into the woods and saw a run down A framed house. A stove top chimney and brown shutters were falling off the house. Smoke was coming out of the chimney and there were broken windows. There was a red barn out back and it was in bad shape as well.

"Louie's in that barn." Twinkle and Twilight went to the barn and a ugly old witch came out of the house. She had green skin, buck teeth, was wearing purple, green, orange and blue clothes. She had a pointed nose and here eyes were grey and lifeless.

"She's ugly and evil." Twilight was scared.

"It's alright. We won't let her hurt us."

"Unicorns? I hate unicorns! How would you like to be unicorn soup?" The witch puts her hands straight out and sparks flew. Twinkle and Twilight clanked their horns together and the witch screamed then fell. She was now all pink. Her skin, her clothes, her hair. Twilight and Twinkle laughed.

"What have you done? You have destroyed my wickedness." The witch was angry.

"You are evil and we want our friend Louie, the Lama. Where is he?"

"Change me back and you can have your friend. He would make a lousy lunch anyway."

The witch opened the barn door and out walked Louie. Twinkle and Twilight ran over to Louie and he was so happy to see them.

"I thought I was a goner. That witch wanted to eat me. She's evil."

"It's okay, Louie. You are going to Unicorn Island to live with us." Twilight said.

"That farmer had a buyer and I don't think his intentions were good." Louie was so sad.

"Hey! Change me back" The witch yelled.

Twilight and Twinkle clashed horns again and changed the witch back. Twilight, Twinkle and Louie ran to Unicorn Island.

Louie made friends with all the fairies, other unicorns, mermaids and he loved eating the fresh grass and he played tag and chase with Twilight and Twinkle. They lived in a cave together and life was good.

** Image ID #2167690 Unavailable **
Mother Unicorn and baby unicorn by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175374-Two-Unicorns-A-Witch-And-A-Lama