*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175402-Separations
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2175402
A write up of the separations we face from loved ones in our life
Its hard missing someone but if u miss someone, it means you are lucky because you had someone special in your life who is worth missing


In past two years i have realised no one is permanent in your life. People come and go. You cannot hang on to them thinking they will never leave. Even best of relationships break. People drift apart. Though it has now happened to me a few times and I have come out stronger each time, however its as painful as the last time. Only i think the timeframe to deal with the pain reduces.

Saying goodbyes is not easy but drifting apart without goodbyes is even more difficult. I sometimes have this feeling to not let anyone come so close that getting away becomes difficult, build a wall around the hurt heart to protect it from being damaged further. But then I realise that the beauty of knowing and bonding with someone is so amazing that i cannot afford that. This reminds me of a beautiful line from one of my favourite movies- "if there is some kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attemp of understanding someone, sharing something". I think thats true...

Now and then a person walks into your life, who touches you, you click, you spend time together and then he/she leaves and when they leave, they take a part of you with them which will never come back...

But they also leave behind a part of them with you, which stays with you forever. No matter how many years may pass, sometimes you will remember the moments spent with them because may be these moments make us who we are. I firmly believe that a large part of us is made of small constituents of people we meet in our lives and who leave their footprints in our lives...

I know these separations have left my heart scarred but the scarred heart is burning, burning with desire to meet new lovely people and wishing they would always stay...

© Copyright 2018 Rachita (rachita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175402-Separations