*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175710-A-New-Perspective
by life
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #2175710
Some of you may passing through this kind of situation. It may prove to be helpful.
"A New Perspective"


As i say a person is full of experience, we experience every situation of life. We pass through worst to great..., But is it a healthy living? Okay! so let's talk about healthy living. As i believe " A healthy living is to keep on turning pages of life if we do not turn the page we will always struck on one page and would not be able to complete the book of life".

So what is the book of life? The book of life is series of stories which becomes the part of our lives... Every page has it's own story, it describes the story of our life, It describe us! So we should learn to read every page.

Recently my life has turned on a new page, from a long time i was stuck on one page, i was re-reading it again and again, i was not able to turn over the page but now i have turned it! And it's the starting of a new journey "A new page". Life gives us chances at every situation and it's totally upon us whether we are acquiring it or not..., but as people say "It's never too late". Finally i have acquired it, previously i was waiting for a miracle to happen but life is name of struggle, not of miracle to happen in our lives...


© Copyright 2018 life (ayesha112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175710-A-New-Perspective