*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175830-Up-Beat-Burnt-Lantern
Rated: E · Poetry · Political · #2175830
It's just something you need to read to truly understand.
Up Beat, quick feet, down beat, lose seat, Up turn, burnt lantern.

These words all have meaning In the things we do in everyday life.

We as humans are to quick on our feet to realize that we are to up beat about issues that we can't not control.
The truth is that we beat down each other just to see them lose their spirit so we can take it over for our own.
So by doing so we start to llose our seat of reality.
We up turn the policies set in place to help us, and if we do want it soon it will be like a burnt lantren with NO light to protect us from the evil with in us.
We are to up beat to move the quick 10 feet it takes to get to a new higher calling that is out their for us to take.
We start to get down beat when it starts to defeat us, that's when we start to lose our seat of sanity.
We lose hope, we start to up turn everything to not have to be like that burnt lantern.
So stop and take a breath, don't be so up beat or quick to your feet.
Play to your own down beat, that way you don't lose your seat.
So don't up turn the world to become a burnt out lantern in a sea of memories.
© Copyright 2018 D. D. McRoy (dakdethom90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2175830-Up-Beat-Burnt-Lantern