*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176294-Meaning-of-my-Dream
Rated: E · Short Story · Paranormal · #2176294
How my interpretation of my dream was validated is beyond belief.
461 words/


         A few years back, the year 1999, around springtime, I dreamed that I was at the house of a wonderful family friend for a visit. Fe, and her family lives in Cebu City, Philippines.

         In my dream, I was socializing with whoever was present at her house. There was no particular time or occasion for the visit. But the house was full of relatives and friends and for some strange reason, it seemed as though I did not have the opportunity to come face to face with Fe because of the other family members and house guests who were there to exchange pleasantries with.

         I saw her in another room, entertaining other guests. I attempted to get her attention but each time I tried to approach her, someone else prevented me from having a one on one chat with her.

         I finally decided to leave and as I was stepping out the doorway, I woke up. Leaving without saying hello and goodbye to her made me feel so frustrated because I did not get to converse with whom should have been the reason for my visit.

          I meditated on that dream to find meaning to it. And it dawned on me that it was relaying an important message to me: that Fe has left this earthly life and has gone on to the other side. When? I do not know, but the message my dream conveyed to me was that she finally gave up her fight with cancer.

         She was sick when we visited her that summer. She was already pronounced terminally ill at that time. She was hooked up with all kinds of tubes to help her get nourishment, comfort, and to keep her alive. At the time of the diagnosis, the doctor told the family that she had three months to live but she lasted ten months when we came for a visit. She was strong-willed, and she was fighting for her dear life.

         A week after I had my dream, I received a letter from Fe’s husband, Nestor. He wrote to tell me that his dear wife has finally succumbed to her illness and her life’s journey has ended.

         This validated my interpretation of my dream and the extra sensory perception between Fe and me. She visited with me through a dream because Fe and I had a strong bond. She was instrumental in my being in the USA today. She was God’s angel from heaven for me. I could never say enough about her. She was a positive thinker. She was my inspirer. And most importantly, she was strong in her faith in God and she visited me in my dream to let me know that she has reached her final destiny.
© Copyright 2018 QueenOwl ~ A New Day Dawns (geomayr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2176294-Meaning-of-my-Dream