*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177013-the-forest-killer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jacob
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2177013
this is a story i made up on my free time.tell me what you think.
The forest killer

One day on a dark night there was a boy named biiiiiilllllly. "Scarrrry huh? well back to the story." Billy was in a big forest. The name of the forest was corny forest. Billy and his family went camping in the corny forest for ten days and nights. Billy had three brothers, two sisters, plus a mom and a dad. All his siblings were older than him. Little did they know in that forest there was a killer. After two nights it started happening.the killing.each night, one by one, each of his family members were getting picked off!they were getting killed!why he did not know until his dad died his dad was the last family member left who did not die until that moment.billy only saw the killer's clothes.the killer was wearing a bloody shirt, ripped up jeans,big bulky black boots, and he had a jacked up face.luckily billy was able to escape the forest before it got dark.outside the forest was a highway.billy got a ride he said to the driver "go to the police office fast please." when Billy got there he told the "policeman"that there was a killer in the woods. But when the "policeman" turned around he saw that it was not a real policeman it was the killer.billy asked the killer what he did with the real policemen. The killer said "I killed them and you're next!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"next thing billy knows he is out cold.when he wakes up he is being rushed to the hospital. he tried to say something but nothing came out. he could not move either. he was paralyzed. When he looked around he could see two paramedics. When Billy looked at himself he saw that he was drenched in blood, when he saw that he passed out once again.two days passed the rest of his family or who was left of it was getting worried. A little while later when they came to visit Billy woke up.they got so excited that they started calling the doctor but he did not come they tried everything even buzzing him.but nobody came. A couple seconds later someone came but it was not the doctor it was the killer disguised as a doctor. Lucky most of the family had left but everyone else was killed. "How are you still alive?"the killer asked."I don't know."said Billy. 'It doesn't matter now because I am going to finish the job. Time to die!!all the sudden a car came crashing through the wall and knocked the killer out cold. When the dust cleared up billy saw who it was. It was his mom! "mom Is that you? If so, how are you alive?"Billy asked. "I will answer all your questions when we get to where we are going. But for now, hurry up and get in the car before he wakes up!"luckily.they made it out before he woke up? 6 hours later and 2 states later they finally got to where they were going. When they got there billy asked once again where they where. His mom said, "we are in California." "why? "Billy asked "as you know there is a serial killer that killer has taken organ's military organizations and is killing everyone it kinda seems like it is a virus". "but how are you still alive".billy asked.I thought you were killed in the woods." I was able to make it out alive but it was not easy especially leaving you and your father behind. But how I did it was i ran and ran and ran I did not stop until I ran across a car dealership the thing is it had already been taken over by the killer and he took all the keys to the cars but what the killer did not realize is he forgot one and that is how I got this car."then I heard that there was a little boy who came out of forest and was now in the hospital. When I heard that I went there right away to check it out and good thing I showed up when I did." "but why are we here?" Billy asked. "This is the family cabin we never got to show you guys and we are about ten minutes from a small town. This cabin will have all the things we will need to survive." "do you have anything to eat? I am starving." Billy asked, "yes we do what would you like?" "I don't really care I just want food." Billy said. After they ate they drove into town to find the local gun store. When they got to the gun store they got many different guns with lots of ammo for hunting. They got bows and arrows for silent hunting. They went on in peace for about two years when the got an emergency broadcast saying that there has been a mass murder in California a few Hours from where they were when they saw the emergency broadcast they got together all of Their stuff packed up in the car and headed out scared for their lives we thought it was all over but I guess not. The next stop they did not know they just let themselves go with the Wind next thing they knew they were out of California crossing the Canadian border. Little did they know they had a hitchhiker but let himself into the trunk of their car. so when they took a break cuz they got tired of driving killer got out of the trunk of the car and had one of their revolvers. he had it muzzled first one to die was the mom the shot was never heard then it was the boy who was finally finished off the serial killer Had one. or so he thought the car had been abandoned. Billy and his mom made fake dummies of themselves and had filled them with explosives so when he shot the dummies they would explode and they did. The killer was now dead. Over time California was rebuilt and the population grew bigger than ever. the killer was dead and never to be seen again.




Or so they thought



© Copyright 2018 jacob (jacob1321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177013-the-forest-killer