*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177244-The-Theory-of-Gamblings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2177244
The theory of gamblings is much crossed with mathematics and the theory of games as that.
Many known scientists and it is simple writers widely used in the creativity a theme of a casino and gamblings. The set of known aphorisms, verses, and even the whole products on a casino theme that proves communication of gamblings with a deep human soul was born. However it is a lot of at a casino and opponents, and also people which are adjusted with a fair share of skepticism, for example, Albert Einstein confirmed - “the Unique way stably to win in a roulette — to steal money from a table”. It is true proceeding from the common sense principles after all any casino never worked to itself at a loss. And it, at the escalating quantity of the players — powerful enough argument in favor of a casino. But all not so bad, now we have an analog of the real casino - online casino. It's safer than ordinary casinos. If you have time, look at cooks casino   review, after reading you will learn a little about online casinos.

The main paradox of gamblings that how many the player would not win, finally, he, all the same, will lose. But it does not prevent to try constant players in it to systematize accident in law. There is a set of strategy and game systems. How much they are effective — to judge difficult. But abundantly clear that any, even the most perfect system proved from the theoretical point of view cannot guarantee a prize. And under an hour in success result in the most improbable systems.

So English actor Sean Connery (James Bond) in 1963 has won in the Italian casino “Dignity-Vincent” about 30 000 dollars having put three consecutive times on number 17. The probability of this event is estimated as 1 to 46656. There can be all these systems and receptions of game it the cheating and time waste is simple? On the one hand, the knowledge of the theory helps to avoid elementary errors at the game, and with another — any, even the most perfect and well-founded system cannot guarantee a prize. This golden rule which it is necessary to remember to the player.

The history is full of amusing cases of the separate persons connected with improbable luck. For example, in 1952 in Havana there was a curious dispute between the co-owner of one of the local casinos and its habitué, by a nickname the Head. The co-owner (nicknamed the Fat Butcher) piously believed that if the throw of two bones gives 36 various combinations for this purpose, what will enough throw out a double 6-6 with a probability of 50 % to make 18 attempts. The opponent of the Butcher on a nickname the Head has handicapped that in three superfluous attempts, asserting that it will not manage to throw out 6-6 and for 21 throws. Put on 500 dollars. Having lost 49.000 dollars, the Butcher has surrendered.

At first sight to the unsophisticated person can seem that to the Butcher simply catastrophically loses. But bad luck here not and. Simply the Head was a sign with mathematical calculations of Pascal which has given a lot of time to a question “how many time it is necessary to throw bones, what the probability of loss 6-6 would become more than 50 %?”.

There are at all 18 times as the Butcher believed. And not 21. And 24. “In the game, it is necessary to pay for all, but I could learn such simple thing and is cheaper!” — only also has told lost, having learned this fact. Any system cannot guarantee a prize. But the people captured by passion not always supervise the acts. Figures in figures, but not a small role that the casino always remains in a prize (naturally not in a separate case, and in general) plays also that fact that many players come to play here, instead of to win. That is to satisfy the natural requirement for risk and passion. The loss by similar players is perceived as an original payment for pleasure. Players the people superstitious. Some can watch closely hours a game table from outside, waiting for confluences of favorable factors from their point of view, and only then will join in the game.
© Copyright 2018 dorastevenson (dorastevenson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177244-The-Theory-of-Gamblings