*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177589-Myth-of-the-Silver-Fang
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2177589
Originally a character for a Halloween story I started. Really liked the idea.

Myth of the Silver Fang: " Throughout unnatural history many dark and horrid creatures existed. Yet only a few existed as legend. Behold the "Silver Fang". This evolved werewolf is extremely rare and much more advanced than your typical types. "Lycanthrope" a type of werewolf that houses a peculiar geneology has the potential in creating such a creature. But the means of how it came to be have been spoken throughout history only as myth. The way the story goes is during that time; when these beasts were thriving, humans were also hunting them. It is said that a woman injured by a hunters silver arrowhead barely escaped with her life. However, her situation was unique because she was with child. Silver to a werewolf causes an allergic reaction and the woman suffered a great deal because of it. Unable to remove the intrusion in her hind leg the child's birth was too much for her and she gave in to her injury. Once information circulated about her condition a massive search for a pack of "Lycans" with a pup began. Hunters found nothing and proceeded with their normal tasks in exterminating the beasts. Some accounts say the child survived and this information; although not proven spoke of a wolf with smoke colored fur and a silver streak running up it's back and around either side of it's jaw line. Inhabiting the hills of northern "Romania" this animal was said to be massive in size and able to move at great speeds. Those who claimed to have bore witness to it say it was like seeing a living deity. Or so the legend goes".

         

2

         

© Copyright 2018 Jackson Wyn (jacksonwyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2177589-Myth-of-the-Silver-Fang