*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178138-Sarcasm-for-all
by Nokken
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Writing.Com · #2178138
Random sh*t I’ve written
Thank you.
Thanks to all the people that didn’t lie to me. I know you don’t care, I know I’m just in the way. With the exception on ONE person (to that one person I’d like to say “damnit, stop lying to my face”) everyone has been truthful. They’ve told me when I looked stupid, when I was fat, when I acted entitled. Because of their very kind words I learned to hide myself. I learned that to never draw attention to myself, lest I was embarrassed; I learned I needed to starve myself, so I wouldn’t be fat; I learned I needed to put everyone and everything above me, because they were more important. They taught me many important lessons in life, and I’m glad I believed them. With their words in mind, I’ve become suicidal, depressed, anxious, and anorexic. Their words will follow me to the grave. Don’t you just LOVE your parents? I sure do!
Happy Holidays y’all!
© Copyright 2018 Nokken (nicor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178138-Sarcasm-for-all