*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178184-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-4-Marys-Game
Rated: E · Fiction · Erotica · #2178184
Now on the youngest member of the house our slave is about to experience true sadism.
I look at the box with a sense of dread worse than any I’ve felt p to this point. If I’ve come to any conclusion on Mary up to this point it was that she saw me as a toy. Something to be played with by her feet and if I’m just a toy to her then it can only lead me to believe that whatever penalty she has for me in there, it has no concern for my rights as a human. Then again it seems no one in this family really feels I have any rights as a human. But I’m realizing that now isn’t the time to think about this because I have a task to get to now that is just as daunting.

Mary’s room is messy to say the least but not in the way I would like. Her room is covered in clothes that I can only assume are dirty. Socks, shirts, skirts, and underwear are thrown all around and while that is worrying given her threat of torturing me with her clothes something else that covers the room is just as worrying. Pages with writing and drawings that appear to have been torn out of a notebook. I can’t read the words but the pictures are what scares me. Pictures drawn of a man in different torturous scenarios. I see one with a man wearing a leather mask with a tube connecting to a pair of panties. Another shows the man with a ring gag having socks shoved in and powder soap poured on top. The final one I see has the man bound upside down with his head in a box with green lines coming off of it and a poorly drawn image of Mary using a feather on his feet. It occurs to me then what she's been doing. She's been drawing out types of tortures or penalties for when I loose these games. Or maybe these were the games either way I was now scared shitless.

Finally I kneel and am face to face with something intimidating to say the least. I find myself at the foot of Mary’s luxurious bed that's covered in frilly pink and white bed sheets so fluffy you would think she was on a bed of cotton candy. I would love to admire it a bit more but am faced with a much more daunting task. At my face was a bulge in the large blanket she is wearing that can only contain a dainty pair of feet. A pair of feet that I know I will soon have to begin smelling until she wakes up. Slowly my hand grabs the blanket and pulls it back unleashing a wave of vile foot odor that was trapped beneath it. True to her word it appears that Mary has been wearing her boots even while she sleeps which can only mean that if that scent was trapped under the covers what was trapped inside those boots.

Knowing I have no choice I wrap my hands around the boot and try and pull it off. It takes a bit as it seems to be trapped onto the foot but eventually the boot comes off with a sickening wet sound releasing what is most likely the worst scent I’ve ever experienced. The smell of a weeks worth of marinated sweat releases what can only be described as rotted cheese left into the sun for far to long. The scent burns my nose and makes my eyes begin to water. It amazes me that such a smell can come from feet that can’t be much more than a size seven. I still know what comes next but it doesn’t make it any better. I shove my face into the pair of feet and begin taking deep breaths.

Each time I inhale I can feel the burning sensation get worse and worse. Her feet feel burning hot from being cooped up in the shoes not to mention the damp wetness of being marinated in a pool of sweat all night. I feel like I’m drowning in her feet with each inhale of her damp humid feet. Breath after breath I can feel myself getting closer and closer to passing out and every time I try and pull away my face just shoves itself deeper and deeper into these prepubescent feet forced to take in more damp breaths of the fetid grimy feet.

I’m not sure how long this has been going on but my head is fuzzy and I know I’m about to pass out. But then her feet twitch and her toes scrunch as I head small stirring noises from the head of the bed. I can finally pull my head away meaning she must be awake. My suspicions are confirmed when I see the feet retreat back into the covers as Mary sits up and lets out some small grunts as I can only assume she's stretching. I see the covers pull away and look up to see a very happy looking Mary in a pair of pink silk pajamas covered in rabbits staring down at me.

“Well well well why is my little toy waking me up so early in the morning huh. If you wanted to smell my feet so bad all you had to do was wait another hour or two and I’d be nice and awake to give you my full attention for torment.” She said scrunching her toes and sending the awful smell wafting back in my face. “So why am I up so early you pathetic plaything. I hope it's a good reason otherwise you are going to get a lot more familiar with my cute little boots.” The malice behind her voice overpowered the joy she was trying to display which only worked to make me more scared. And unfortunately I could feel myself getting ready to make it a whole lot worse.

“Well Princess Mary I was wondering what you meant when you said you wanted to play games with me and was also wondering if I could partake in one of them with you.” I say against both my will and better judgment. And just like that she gets this look on her face that I can only describe as pure sadistic joy. Slowly but surely she turns kicking her feet off the bed and getting up.

“There is absolutely no way you willingly decided to come to me and wake me up early just to have me play a game with you. Not after the threat I gave about punishments for losing.” She said stretching a bit before walking over to me and kneeling right in front of my face. “So how about you tell did my sister or mom put you up to this? Just give me a little nod that's all.” She asks rocking back and forth with her hands under her head looking at me expectantly. I nod yes glad that someone is finally listening to me for the first time since I was thrown to these sadistic monsters. Then a wicked smile spreads across her face as she shoots upwards kicking one foot up and doing a small spin in place smashing the side of my head with the barefoot sending me crashing to the floor in pain.

“I knew it I bet it was my lovely big sister who sent you in here. She knew that I’ve been coming up with game and punishment ideas for weeks and now that you've asked I don’t even have to find something to punish you for.” She begins jumping up and down in excitement at the prospect of torturing me before finally stopping and stomping her petite foot into my chest with surprising strength knocking the breath out of me. “Well guess what my little toy I’ve got a game already set up for you and I just know you are gonna love it. You probably saw the shoes lined up in my room when you came in and got nice and excited huh.” She says as she steps fully onto my body walking over me to the row of different shows springing off my head leaving me with a new level of pain.

“Now what you see here is a collection of shoes from people in the family and our maids. The goal of the game is simple, go through the pair of shoes one by one using only your nose or tongue to pick out which pair belongs to your princess.” She explains to me turning back around and looking down at me with that same wicked smile stretched across her face “Now the best part comes if you wind up getting it wrong cause I’ve got a nice punishment waiting for you inside that box. But I’ll let that be a surprise. Who knows you might not even find out this time but until then let's play the game okay. Now get on those knees and start playing, and remember only your nose and mouth okay.” She finishes going back over and sitting at the foot of her bed crossing her legs and leaning forward.

I sit up despite my body's protest and the throbbing face moving to my knees and shuffling over to the dreaded row of shoes. I wind up kneeling in front of six different pairs of shoes neatly lined up and a pit in my stomach of pure dread. I take one more look up at Mary trying to beg her for help with my eyes but it only encourages her to put a hand to her mouth and giggle a bit before taking the hand and pointing to the first pair on my left. And with that my fate is sealed as I move my head downwards to the first pair of shoes. They appear to be a slightly scuffed pair of brown leather chelsea boots. Against my will I push my nose into the right shoe and inhale. I’m surprised to find that the shoe isn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Don’t get me wrong it was still the smell of sweaty feet but compared to what I’ve had to endure so far it wasn’t that bad. There was a slight scent of lavender that I can only assume to be perfume of soap. Regardless of where it comes from even with my body trained to be repulsed by feet I could handle this. With that being said that was one pair down that I knew wasn’t Mary’s.

Knowing that it wasn’t the right pair I rise back up and shuffle over to the pair directly next to it. I look down seeing a pair of black pumps that looked all to familiar. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into as I plunge my nose into the pumps smelling the familiar and vile smell of Jaclyn’s feet, one I have now gotten much to used to for my taste. Despite that my body still cringes in revulsion at the fetid smell of Jaclyn’s feet. I try and gag but still can’t so all I can do is suffer for a bit before finally pulling back up and shuffle to the next pair. At least I can knock another pair off the list as not belonging to Mary.

The next pair I see is a pair of beaten up white ballet shoes that look absolutely repulsive. They appear to be coated in a layer of dust and dirt and even worse the insole is a murky gray color. I can feel the bile rising at the thought of having to smell these shoes not that it's going to matter as I move my head all the way down to the shoes and taking a deep breath. My fear is immediately proven to be valid as my head is filled with the rancid smell of stale cheese and vinegar. The smell is absolutely disgusting and despite the swimming my head is doing as I take my deep breath I determine this could easily be the right shoe. I sit up a bit light headed from the smell and try to look at Mary hoping to get some kind of visual indication. All I see instead is her trying her hardest not to laugh at my plight before gesturing to the next pair of shoes that I feel myself shuffle over to.

Next I see a pair of beautifully polished black mary janes with a bright yellow inside. I feel a bit calmer looking at these that when I looked at the others. Unlike the other shoes so far these ones seems to be well taken care of which gives me some sort of comfort as I move my face into them. I quickly realize how wrong I really am when I take my first whiff of the insides of the shoes. Mary’s feet, Katie’s feet, Jaclyn’s feet none of them even came a little bit close to the scent that was being forced down my lungs right now. It is absolutely vile in every sense of the word. The powerful cheesy smell nearly knocks me out instantly and I just barely manage to hang on. I quickly try and pull away but feel a small foot slam into the back of my head forcing my nose back into the repulsive shoes. I try and struggle and pull back and begin to make some headway before I hear Mary’s voice.

“I don’t think so toy stop struggling right this second.” She sneers at me as I go completely limp feeling her foot grinding the back of my head deeper and deeper into the disgusting shoes. “You can probably already tell that these don’t belong to anyone in the family but I just couldn’t resist introducing you to Morgan’s feet. We hired her as our head maid a year or two back. A Lot of people applied but a background check on her showed something very interesting. She used to work as an interrogator/torturer for the Russian mafia. She is currently in witness protection and decided a job where we could protect her was the best choice.” She explained before finally stopping her grinding. She head pulls my head up next to her as she kneels down next to me. She also grabs the shoe I just got free of with her free hand and holds it right in front of me before she begins to whisper in my ear with sadistic glee.

“See she had a very strange method of interrogation but I guess it should seem normal to you at this point. She got her feet as gross and nasty as she could for weeks or even months not changing shoes or nylons. Then she would get the mob to bring her a victim where she would spend days at a time tormenting their senses. Foot worship, orgasm denial, forced foot smelling, sweat drinking you name it she did it until she got information out of them. Then when she got the information she was told to make them disappear. No one knows what she did with them after but she told us she made them into her play things until someone bought them.” Finally she slammed the shoe back into my face with such force I thought she might have broken my nose. To make matters worse she kept grinding it into my face smearing the scent into my skin. “She really just took the job to be a maid for a wealthy family but once she spent enough time around us she began to get her sadistic side back. To put it into perspective our pet before you loved the torment we inflicted on him which is the main reason we got rid of him. But even he was scared to spend time alone with her and the other maids, but especially her. I mean she’s so in tune with her sadistic side she hasn’t changed shoes or socks since she started working here. You wanna know how gross her feet are, these shoes used to be white on the inside but are so stained with sweat now they’ve been stained yellow.” Mary explains before finally dropping the shoe and my head and walking back over to the foot of her bed. “I can’t wait for her to get her hands on you but until then how about we continue our game and you move onto the next pair. Chop chop toy.”

I’m now fucking petrified. A professional interrogator who uses the one thing I am now repulsed by to torture is going around the house when no one is around to stop her just looking to torment me. I wish I had more time to dwell on that but my body moves into position to smell the next pair of shoes. A pair of black thigh high boots that had a caked layer of dirt on the bottom of them sat before me. I pushed my nose into the boots all the way down to the insole and was greeted with another repulsive smell. This one was totally different than anything else I had experienced. Instead of the cheesy or vinegar smell of feet this pair just smelled like garbage. Old food and dirt not to mention the insole looked completely soiled, stained different colors with little grey and squished bits of material that I can't distinguish.. I can’t even begin to fathom what these boots have been through to get to be like this. Well regardless of that I know no one’s feet smell like this in the family so I can cross it off the list. With the way this is going the game is a sure win.

Finally I move on to the last pair of shoes. A pair of pink sneakers that have obviously seen its fair share of use. I plunge my nose into what will hopefully be the last pair of shoes in this god forsaken game. Instantly I’m filled with dread. This pair smells almost identically awful to the ballet shoes. I try and take a few deeper breaths hoping I could find some kind of difference but I’m unable to tell. I’ve lost the game there is no way for me to win now which means I’m going to have to endure some sick penalty at the hands of this little girl. Then I have an idea, an idea that makes me sick to my stomach but an idea nonetheless. With a pit in my stomach I use all the willpower I have and slowly take a lick of the inside of the shoe. Its repulsive to say the least and burns my throat as I swallow however I instantly recognize the vile taste as Katie’s sweat given I just ingested about a gallon of it. With confidence I sit upwards to look at Mary who seems very amused with my suffering.

“Well I sure hope that lick wasn’t you starting to like feet. We got you for the express purpose you would hate this treatment and I don’t see any reason for us to keep useless broken toys. But we have plenty of time to figure out if your defective later for now tell me which shoes are mine. Oh better yet how about you shove your face into the pair you think is mine and give on last big sniff.” She says leaning back against the bed a sly smirk on her face.

I shuffle back over to the ballet shoes and begin to lower myself to the shoes. Suddenly I stop moving half way down. I try and push myself forward struggling to do it but can’t will myself to move down. Then I remember what Katie said. That if I thought I could win or even if I wasn’t sure I had to lose the game on purpose. I had no choice but to accept whatever is in the penalty box. I want to cry or scream or beg I mean after what I saw in those drawings I can only assume the worst and then some. But it doesn’t have to be to bad just because I have to lose doesn’t mean I have to suffer worse than I have to. I slowly shuffle over to the leather chelsea boots and push my face in. Once again they don’t smell great but compared to all my options this was the one that would cause the least suffering. For the first time since I woke up in that sock stuffed box I finally felt like I had won if even a little bit. Then I hear the giggling which slowly turns into full on laughing as I look up and see Mary kicking her feet back and forth in midair as she lays back on her bed cackling. I don’t need to ask why I already know I’ve lost but it doesn’t help to see her rub it in. Eventually she stops her laughing and sits back up wiping away a tear from her eye before looking at me with a smile.

“Sorry my little toy but you are WRONG. You probably thought picking the best smelling pair was the best choice for you but you are going to quickly realize how wrong you are. But first I guess I should tell you the answers huh.” She says standing up and walking to the pair of shoes on my far left and the pair I chose. “These brown shoes belong to one of our maids named Olivia. She takes pretty good care of her feet as you can see but don’t get me wrong we wouldn’t employ someone here without them liking a bit of fun. While she doesn’t like tormenting much with her feet I have seen her tormenting our past slave in different ways. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be forced to swallow someone's spit, or maybe have your face used as a cushion because eventually it won't be a question you have to ask anymore.” She explains to me as she walks over the the next pair, the black pumps.
“These here belong to mommy but something tells me you knew that already from how fast you moved onto the next pair. I wonder what she made you do to get so used to that. Oh well it's not like it matters mommy isn’t really concerned with you smelling her feet no she wants you to eat from them. Just you wait for Saturday I heard she has a nasty meal planned for you. I can’t imagine how gross it's going to be but no mercy for pathetic little toys I’m afraid.” She tells me while slowly walking and stopping at the white ballet shoes.

“ Now these here were the right answer. This is my trusty pair of ballet shoes. I’ve had these for three years now and got real good at it. But all that dancing really works up a sweat and all the jumping and spinning only pushes the sweat from my cute little feet deeper and deeper into them. But eventually you will be so used to my shoes you won’t need these little explanations. Oh I can’t wait for that but I can’t wait to start you punishment even more.” Bouncing on her toes a bit with that last line she bounces over to the mary janes.

“Now I don’t think I have to explain much about this I think I got you nice and close to these nasty little puppies to know just what you're in for. I guess I should tell you this though. The maids are coming by today to supervise your chores while we’re gone but I think since you lost the game here maybe I should make things a little more interesting.” She says putting her finger to her chin thinking before snapping her fingers and looking at me with sadistic joy. “Okay I got it when the maids show up and start to follow you I want you to try and sneak something sharp into your pocket. And if they question you I want you to pretend you have a secret you won't give up no matter what anyone says or does. I bet our ex-interrogator will just love that. Oh I can’t wait to see what they do to you.” She says absolutely giddy with this idea. For me all it does is make my stomach drop knowing that I will have no choice but to do it. No matter how these maids torment me for answers I won't be able to tell them I have nothing. I am completely helpless and so downtrodden I don’t even notice her go to the next pair.

“These ankle high boots here belong to our third and final maid. Her name is Hannah and she is such a freak. I mean it she has this obsession with trying to consume men's lives. But not it in the I’m going to send you a bunch of texts way no she tries to consume men’s lives with her “pheromones”. Even when our stupid dad was around she would strain his coffee through her nylons or marinate meat with a little of her pit sweat. But once we got our first slave she went completely overboard. Everything he ate while she was in the house was stored in her boots all day first or his clothes were worn underneath her maid uniform out in the heat so she would drench it. It is totally gross and weird but hey it’s a good thing it's only men right. Well not for you but who cares about the life of a stupid toy.” She told me before finally stopping at the pair of sneakers.

“Now if you’ve been keeping track which I doubt a dumb toy like you can do this last pair belongs to my beautiful sister. These are her old running shoes but she hasn’t used them in a while. But i'm super surprised do our feet really smell so similar you had to taste them. Maybe it's like a sibling thing or something. We should all test it out some time but not today no we have something different for today don’t we. You lost so now it’s time for what is in the penalty box!” She exclaimed with glee as she skipped her way over to the black box I saw earlier leaning on it with glee before slowly pulling the top open.

Pulling open the top and unfolding the box Mary slowly revealed a very strange looking metal chair with large canisters all over it sitting on top of a metal platform. There also appeared to be straps for arms legs torso and head and finally a mechanical arm that extended from the platform. The thing looks down right insidious and the look on her face is exactly the same. She gestures to the chair as if expecting me to willingly go anywhere near that thing. She then puts on a fake pout that is quickly overtaken by a wicked smile.

“Toy stand up sit down in this chair and let me restrain you. Once you are restrained you are allowed to move freely and make noises but no using words. Toys don’t talk okay.” She says gesturing to the chair again. Against my struggles to stay down I feel myself get up and slowly walk to the chair and sit down on the cold metal. Up to this point I had been wearing a white jumpsuit and it’s now easy to see how thin it is as it feels like I’m sitting on bare metal. Mary walks over and makes a great show of slowly looping the leather straps around me asking if I’m sure about this each time then leaning over to not my head with her hand. Finally she finished binding my body to the chair and steps back to admire her work. As soon as she steps off the platform I try and struggle as hard as I can but only case the pit in my stomach to grow as I realize I have been left nearly no room to move at all. My panic is broken by the sound of Mary’s voice.

“This is one of the punishments I created. It's great all I have to do is think of something funny to do to you then I send the idea to the people who sold you to us and they make me some kind of cool machine or gadget to do it. This one I call the yuck chair and you are gonna love it. See the machines arm reached down into the little platform box thingy and grabs something random I put in there. Then it puts it to your mouth and you eat whatever it is. Then a little microphone in the head of the chair listens. If you make any noises of disgust a random punishment activates on the chair. The best part is each time you mess up the next punishment is added on top of all the past ones. If you don’t get what I’m saying don’t worry I’m sure you will.” She explained to me before walking behind me and flipping some kind of switch and I hear the chair come to life. The mechanical arm then moves down to the platform which opens up a small slot. To say I’m filled with dread is an understatement I’m downright petrified.

The hand then comes up holding what appears to be a balled up piece of white paper. As it gets closer though I see what it really is, a tissue and most likely a used one. To say I’m repulsed would be an understatement and I clamp my mouth shut as tight as I can. Eventually the arm reached my head bumping into my mouth a few times before it retracts back to its original position followed by a buzzer sound. I let out a sigh of relief but only for a moment. Suddenly I feel the chair open up under me a bit leaving me confused until Mary walks in front of me with a devilish look on her face. Then she brings on of her legs as far back as she can before kicking my testicles as hard as she can through the hole in the chair. My body is wracked with pain and I feel like throwing up but I can’t my body won't let me. Since it's not a groan of disgust I can’t cry out in agony all I can do is sit there and suffer in pain.

“Oh did I forget to mention that if you don’t eat what it gives you that also gives you a punishment. To bad the first one is a ball buster huh. That means you better hope you don’t let this icky stuff get to you or you are going to be getting a lot more blows to your little sack huh.” She said leaning right into my face and backing up with a giggle. The chair then closes up and the arm goes back into the panel still holding the paper. I hear a bit of noise before I see the arm come back up and to my horror is holding a cup with not only a murky liquid in it but also the tissue from before dropped inside of it. Mary then bursts out laughing before stopping to speak.

“Oops I guess that's a malfunction its supposed to leave whatever you don’t eat but I guess i dropped it into the next yucky thing you have to eat. Oh well this is even better to be honest now it’s a little extra punishment for not playing the game.” She says giggling as the arm gets closer. I really don’t want to drink whatever is in that cup but I know it can only get worse for me if I don’t. For once, of my own free will but against my better judgment I open my mouth as the mechanical arm pours the liquid and paper mixture into my mouth. As soon as it touches my taste buds I spit the mixture up retching and feeling the bile rise up but not leaving my throat. I hear the word “Armpit sweat” spoken in a robotic voice from behind me followed by a buzzer sound. My stomach stops doing flips and instead drops as I feel the chair opening up beneath me again and look to see Mary get back into position. My panic is quickly distracted by a burst of sudden laughter as I feel rough brushes moving up and down my feet. I’ve always had sensitive feet and avoided tickling at all costs but now I have to way to stop it. To make matters worse I am immediately smashed in the groin again bringing on waves of pain on top of my ticklish assault. The pain and tickling lasts at least five minutes before the bushes finally stop and I am left sweating and nauseous. The chair closes again and the arm reaches back into the panel.

This time it emerges with an orange looking sludge on a spoon and slowly moves it to my head. I struggle to open my mouth in time barely managing to take the spoon into my mouth. The texture is disgusting but I recognize the taste. My suspicions are confirmed as I hear a mechanical voice say “Baby food, Carrot”. While the texture is awful and the taste isn’t much better compared to what I’ve been through so far I manage to eat it without making a sound. The machine lets out a little ding sound and the arm begins to move again. I’m ecstatic I managed to make it through this one without another blow to my groin and with my feet left free of brushes.

The arm enters the panel as I remain in my brief afterglow however it comes to an end as I see it emerge with clear jelly that appears to have some small flakes in it. I open my mouth fully expecting the worst and my fear is quickly rewarded. The taste is unexplainable outside of putrid. It tastes like the feet of every person in the family combined and as I chew I can quickly tell the flakes are dead skin from the way they seem to ooze out the taste of stale sweat. To say I gagged is an understatement. This is easily the closest I’ve come to throwing up yet. I go to spit it out as a hand clamps over my mouth. I panic and look up to see Mary smiling at me with pure glee. The mechanical voice finally rings out saying “Mamas foot jello” making me only gag again and try once more to spit it out only to be blocked by Mary’s hand. Finally I force myself to swallow as I hear the sound of the buzzer and my chair begin to open up. I try and scream and struggle in the chair with all my might but all I am met with is the feeling of brushes attacking my feet again making me laugh uncontrollable. Additionally the new punishment kicks in as a new mechanical arm rises at my side and reaches my head forcing my mouth open. To my absolute despair I see the original arm reach into the platform and pull out another spoonful of the foot jello. I try and struggle but still cant move my head as the jello is put into my mouth and the arm holding my mouth open clamps shut keeping my mouth sealed. Now I was forced to try and chew this disgusting slime through my laughter. Finally to make matters worse I feel another slam as Mary kicks me in the groin again causing a new wave of agony. I can no longer stand this as all of my senses are on fire and I can’t move a muscle to stop it. The torment lasts maybe another five minutes before I hear the machine turn off and I am overcome with a wave of relief.

“So did you like your punishment my pathetic little toy. I sure hope you did because I can get things like this made for every game we do. In fact I got a big one getting delivered to your room tomorrow and trust me it’s going to be really gross. But for now since I still have some time before school and you already had me strap you down how about I show you the other setting of this chair huh. I call it pure punishment.” She says behind me as she presses a switch and the machine comes to life again. This time however I am immediately plunged into hell.

All of the sudden I feel the chair open up under me and the brushes on my feet as well as the arm emerging again to open my mouth. However it doesn’t end there this time more punishments begin. Small hands dig themselves into my armpits only adding to my ticklish agony. A pair of what I can only assume are dirty panties are pulled over my head and to top it off I see some formerly white ankle socks now stained yellow being pulled to my face before it is finally pulled over my nose. Two small machines emerge from the side and begin applying quick electrical shocks making me try to jump away but still not being able to move. Two containers of move up on either side of me with a tape label saying saliva on them as well as what appear to be two Q tips that dip themselves into the liquid and force themselves in my ears. Every sense I have is overloaded with the agony of several different tortures attacking my body at the same time. I then see Mary walk back in front of me and to my terror she is now back to wearing her cowboy boots to make my testicular torment even worse. She leans right in front of my face so close I can feel her breath hitting it and whispers to me over my laughter and yelps of pain.

“Did I mention pure punishment mode lasts for a whole hour and switches punishments every fifteen minutes. Since I have some time before I have to go to school because you woke me up so early we are going to have a little bit of fun. Oh by the way the force feeding punishment from before usually feeds you whatever you failed to eat but on this mode it just cycles through them at random so I hope you are ready my little toy because this is going to be one icky hour for you.” She says before standing back up and pulling her foot all the way back. She swings her leg forward causing an entirely new type of pain. Now with the boots involved it is ten times worse than before. I suffer in silence as I hear the mechanical voice cry out with the first thing I’ll be forced to eat as for the first time since last night I feel a tear escape. “Dog feces”
© Copyright 2018 HelplessChime (helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178184-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-4-Marys-Game