*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178185-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-5-Maids-Toy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Erotica · #2178185
Finally our slave meets the sadistic maids of the house. And just when he had a break.
The machine I’m strapped in finally shuts down as I force myself to swallow another mouthful of gym sock sweat. My entire body is screaming in agony. Not a single part of my body hasn’t been abused in one way or another by Mary’s wicked machine. I have spent the last hour forced to consume vile substance after vile substance while different punishments were forced on me. Speaking of which Mary finally steps away from behind me. After the testicular torture punishment had ended she decided to stay behind me right next to my ear to verbally harass and taunt me as I was punished non stop.

“Wow you really went through the wringer today huh. Oh well I’d get used to it if I were you cause this is just gonna be a normal day in the life of our foot toy. Torture every second we are around and you are never going to enjoy it for even a second. How does that feel huh, not that you can talk.” She taunted with a giggle before finally turning and walking to what I assume was a closet. “Well looks like it’s finally time for me to get all prettied up for school. I bet you can’t wait for your day of cleaning with our pretty maids and your personal time with us after we get home for the day. Oh who am I kidding you are repulsed at even the thought I’m sure but thats what makes it so much more fun.”

How could such a young girl be so sadistic already. She couldn’t be more than thirteen and she was already treating me worse than a professional dominatrix. I try and struggle in my bonds but even if I could my body was so tired after my hour of torture I couldn’t find the will to do it. All I can do is sit there dreading the rest of my day. I already was going to have to clean the house with a crew of seemingly sadistic maids following me around. Now on top of that I was going to have to lure them into an interrogation of me. As soon as that was finally done all I had to look forward to was an inevitable horrible foot worshiping session with Jaclyn, and finally I was Katie was going to tell them about my escape attempt where I will be tortured beyond belief. This was only my first day of this new life and if it was any indication of my future I can only hope they mess up in some way and just kill me.

After some time of hearing Mary undressing and redressing she enters my view again. She is now wearing a pink and white dress this one much less frilly than the others and a pair of white rubber boots. Slowly she begins to undo my binds and free me from my chair prison before I drop to the floor landing right at her boots. I go to lift my head before she steps on the back of it forcing my face and more importantly my lips into her other boot.

“Now give me a goodbye kiss before I head off to school and work up a nice good sweat in my cute little boots.” She says before grinding the back of my head a bit. Puckering up I place a kiss on her boot. I’m surprised to find just the simple taste of dust and rubber instead of some vile substance for once. Finally the shoe is pulled away as she stared at me with a face of pure joy. Finally stepping on my back and over my body like a carpet she walks to her door before sticking her tounge out at me and finally leaving me alone with a giggle.

So there I layed completely weak in body and mind. The past hour of my life had been the worst possible thing I had experienced in all that I could remember of my life. My mouth was a cocktail of all kinds of different and disgusting tastes and my whole body ached from the different types of assaults I had endured from both the machine and Mary. Not to mention the exhaustion I felt from the constant tickling sapping away all of my strength I felt so very worse for wear and was happy to just have a brief break. But not this brief I think to myself as I feel my body rise to its feet and realise the time has come for me to begin my cleaning process. My knees feel weak and shaky but I can still stand on them it seems. One step at a time I walk out of Mary’s room and make my way back downstairs to the laundry room.

Once there I find a basket of what looks like a bunch of cleaning supplies along with a big pile of laundry. The smell emanating from it only fills me with dread knowing I will have to clean all those socks with my mouth. But I’m left with no time to dwell as I pick up the basket of cleaning supplies and get started on what I know will be a long and tiring day of cleaning this massive house.

It took at least three hours of cleaning. Scrubbing the floors and any stains I saw out of the carpet. Not to mention cleaning out all of the closets of each of the girls. The amount of clothing each of them had was asstounding and the number of shoes they all had was even more so. The only room I didn’t clean was the room with all of the writing on it. No matter what I tried I couldn’t seem to enter it which honestly might be for the best. Finally after I think I cleaned every spot in the house I felt myself being forced back down the stairs. I know what comes next but I’m repulsed just thinking about it as I am dragged back into the laundry room.

I place the cleaners back and begin to sort the clothing. The smell coming from the pile is vile. The mixture of the three womens sweat filled my senses as clouded my mind as I move the pile around. Each time I find a sweat stained sock or nylon I am forced to set it aside into its own small pile. As I sort the clothes my dread only grows as the pile of repugnant socks grows bigger and bigger before finally I place the first load of clothing into the washing machine and fall to my knees in front of the smelly pile of footwear. I begin to struggle as my hand starts to move towards the pile. I don’t want to do this anymore. I keep trying to convince myself that I am just going to be stuck like this and that I should give up but I just can’t anymore. I’m sick of feet and sick of sweat and sick of all of this. I just want to be free from this as I struggle with everything I can.

But it doesn’t matter. I don’t get to make the choice. Not with these changes to my body and my mind. Because despite these thoughts and my mental struggling it doesn’t matter as I shove a sweat stained and vile smelling ankle sock into my mouth and begin to chew it trying to clean the sweat out. Each time I bite down I can feel the combination of my spit and their sweat blend together before it gets forced down my throat. I continue this for several minutes before I realize that the socks aren’t getting any cleaner. I know what I have to do as I look up to the cleaning supplies at the soap but the very thought of it fills me with dread. With much disdain I slowly reach for the soap and bring it to my mouth. I try and stop myself pulling my hand away but it does nothing as always as I shove the soap into my mouth using my tongue to lather the sock and soap together.

I would retch if I was able to at the taste assaulting me. I can’t tell what's worse. The soggy sweat rag spreading its taste through my mouth or the foaming soap fighting against it with an overwhelming bitter taste making me want to vomit. I can feel myself physically shaking but I still continue to swish the two together essentially turning myself into an efficient and suffering washing machine. Finally after what feels like hours I feel myself pull the sock out of my mouth and lie it on the floor nearby. I let out a sigh of relief that is quickly cut off as my hand reaches back to the pile pulling out a long striped kneehigh and begin pushing it into my mouth to start the cycle again.

One sock after another I viciously struggle to stop myself from shoving these sweat rags into my mouth and reignite my suffering but it does nothing. One sock after another my mouth is assaulted by a disgusting mixture of sweat and soap as I am turned into a human washing machine for the footwear of a family of sadistic monsters. That is until about half way through the pile as I shove one of the family’s stockings into my mouth I hear the front door to the house open nearby and the sounds of girls talking to each other. I don’t recognise the voices which only adds to my unease.

Suddenly the door to the laundry room is flung open blinding me a bit as I make out three figures in the doorway one of which lunges toward me before being stopped by the figure in the middle. The one that was stopped then speaks up as my eyes begin to adjust and I see three women in maid outfits standing before me.

“Oh come on Morgan it’s not like what I do to him matters he's just a thing. Let me at least give him my gift pleeeease.” The woman who was stopped says looking at me with a lustful hunger in her eyes. She was pretty short couldn’t have been more than 5’4” with shoulder length curly red hair and wearing a traditional old timey maid uniform wit the white cap and everything. She also seemed to be wearing the shoes that Mary said belonged to her maid Hannah. The crazed look in her eye definitely filled Mary’s description although I wasn’t sure that was a good thing. Next to her was the woman I feared, Morgan. She stood with an arm holding back Hannah and an expressionless look on her face. Not a glimpse of joy or pity for me just a blank expression. She wears a short french made outfit made from leather that hugs her body showing of how curvy she is. She has black hair that runs down to the middle of her back and flawless complexion. I expect her to respond but instead just nods to Hannah and puts her arm down letting her loose.

In an instant I’m forced to the ground by this woman as she sits on my stomach pinning my arms down with her legs with a surprising amount of strength. With a lusty look in her eyes she forced my mouth open pulling out the soap and let a strand of saliva slip out of her mouth dangling over mine. I struggle as much as I can realizing that these women don’t have control over me like the family does. But my struggling isn’t enough for this womans freakish strength as at the last second she moves the strand to my nose dropping it into my nostrils and forcing me to inhale her spit. I cry out in agony through my pried open mouth as she reaches under her dress and pulls out what looks like lip balm with several green lines coming of the word Hannah as the logo. She then viciously slams it into my lips spreading it liberally before putting it in my mouth and rubbing it all over my tongue.

Instantly I begin to gag and renew my struggles. The taste is like nothing I’ve ever had in my mouth before. Probably worse than anything I’ve had to deal with so far. It was like an overwhelming taste of sweat and stale cheese that covered every part of my tongue that she spread it on. Finally she pulls it away and lets my mouth go. I thrash my head and try to spit out whatever she put in my mouth but find it won’t come off and even worse was stuck to my lips as well. The lust in her eyes only grows as she watches me squirm in agony. She lets me suffer like this for a bit before finally speaking to me.

“Oh I’ve been waiting so long for them to get a new slave, and what a perfect slave you are. The last one kinda liked the taste of my sweat but you just hate it don’t you. Don’t worry soon my taste is going to be all you think about. My smell is going to be all you think about. I am going to be all you think about. See the problem with being a maid is you’re always at the bottom but with you here I have just one person I’m above. You are nothing more than a thing or a pet. But don’t worry I’ll train you nice and good.” She says to me in a rapid fire like manner. Her words getting faster and faster as she leans closer and closer to my face. Finally she shoots back upright and dangles the lip balm in front of my face before grabbing my head forcing me to look at it. “This is my own special gift to you. I had it custom made using sweat from every type of my body to flavor it. Its water proof and has been tested to stay on for up to 4 hours. Don’t you love it four whole hours of my taste on your lips.” She continues before she is suddenly pulled back off of me. I look up seeing Morgan holding Hannah back by her collar and slowly dragging her back to the doorway muttering something about needing to get to work.

I sit up to try and thank her but am stopped cold my the smell. No even close to the pile of socks next to me it emanates instead from the feet of Morgana already halfway across the room. I look to her feet seeing she is wearing the same shoes Mary crammed my face into but even worse are the black stockings she is wearing. They look tattered and stained beyond belief but have been held together by careful stitching most likely done by her. If the smell was this bad from this far away I can only imagine what it would smell like up close. My train of thought is interrupted, however, by a swift and powerful kick to my stomach knocking the wind out of me and forcing me onto my hands and knees. Just as quickly I feel a crushing force on my back slamming me into the ground face down. Two shoes slam on either side of my face that I recognise belong to the final maid Olivia. I turn my head enough to catch sight of her as my heart skips a beat. She is a beautiful young woman with a pair of blonde twin tails and also wearing a traditional maid outfit. The big difference being that she appears to be holding a riding crop and staring at me with a look of pure disgust and disdain. Before I even get a chance to speak she slams the riding crop onto my butt as I’m overcome with a burning stinging sensation as she pulls it up slamming it down again and again and again.

“What do you think your doing you pathetic pervert. Staring at our feet and swallowing socks like some kind of pig. A pervert like you deserves punishment and if the family isn’t here to do it I suppose that duty falls on me. Not that I mind, punishing pathetic perverted slaves like you is one of the many pleasures that this job provides me. And trust me I intend to indulge in this pleasure to the fullest extent I can. But for now continue screaming for me my little pig. Scream as I show you what happens to perverted slaves who lay their lustful eyes on the feet of pure maids like us.” She explains to me slapping my ass with her crop again and again as tears begin to run down my face from the pain. She continues this assault for five minutes all the while calling me a pervert and pig. Unlike Hannah Morgan doesn’t seem to save me this time, in fact she seems to watch with a faint smile on her face. Finally the assault stops as she stands up above me. I don’t have the strength to stand and watch as her dress seems to be pulled upwards.

Suddenly I feel a hand pull my hair upwards yanking me to my knees where I come face to face, or I guess face to panty clad butt with Olivia’s ass. She is wearing a pair of lacy red panties wrapped around a cute round butt that, if I wasn’t just viciously abused, would surely make my mouth water. My immersion is broken though as my hair is yanked forcing my face into the rear as Olivias voice rings out above me again.

“Kiss it. Kiss my perfect butt and solidify yourself as nothing more than a pathetic slave far beneath not just us maids but all women. Not that kissing my perfect behind is much of a punishment for a pervert like you but rest assured it holds more significant than you know.” She says to me. Despite how good her behind does look and the fact that my face is being forced into it I don’t have to listen to these women so I shake my head and try and yell out no. Although my screams are pretty much muffled by her round bottom. Despite that she seems to know what I am saying as I feel her riding crop lightly begin to tap my already wounded behind. “Are you sure you want that to be your final answer. Do I really have to show you what pathetic attempts at resistance get because trust me nothing would make me happier.” She says much to my dismay. As much as I didn’t want to submit to this woman my body was screaming at me to not take another beating if I could help it. So swallowing my pride I pucker my lips and place a quick kiss on her behind. As I go to pull away she forces my face deeper turning what was a quick peck into a longer wet kiss. After a few seconds she quickly pulls my head away, turns around dropping her dress, and spits a large wad of spit right into my face with a look of disgust before spinning around and walking away.

And there I lie on the floor of the laundry room with a half pile of socks I would still have to chew and the vile taste of a maids body sweat trapped in my mouth. Not to mention my red stinging butt and finally to make matters worse I feel my body move unter the washing machine and, to my horror, grab a sharp piece of metal. I had completely forgotten about that command and quickly look to the doorway. However for the first time in the past two days I feel relief as I see no one in the doorway to see me do it. I finally feel a little bit safe. Well as safe as I can be as I reach for the pile of socks and soap and prepare myself to once again be a human washing machine to a sadistic family and their help.

The cycle goes on for hours. I wish that were an exaggeration but it isn’t as the process quite literally takes hours. I take a disgusting sock, I shove it into my mouth, I throw in a bar of soap, I swish them together, I spit out a clean sock, repeat. Over and over again before I finally spit out the last sock and compleated the final pair. Exhausted and abused I let the bar of soap fall out of my mouth and onto the floor. My stomach feels like a filled water balloon and sloshes with a mixture of soap, spit, and sweat with my every move. Exhausted I rise to my feet and walk to the laundry room door to leave.

Then it hit me. I don’t have a command to follow right now. They didn’t tell me what I needed to do if I finished early. For the first time since I arrived here I think I actually have control. The maids can’t control my mind because I haven’t been exposed to their foot smell for long enough yet. Slowly I push open the door to make sure no one can see or hear me. Peeking out the doorway I don’t see anyone and hear the maids speaking to each other from the other side of the house from the front door. Slowly I walk into the hall looking to my right and seeing the front door.

My heart is beating out of my chest and my adrenaline is pumping as I walk as silently as possible towards the front door. Every step I take feels like I’ve run a mile but I push it to the back of my head. I am going to get out of here. I don’t know what then. I go back to my parents house and call the police. Nothing would fill me with more joy than to see these sick fucks in handcuffs being taken to a female prison where they could be abused. More thoughts of the same nature fill my mind as I reach out for the door handle to the front door.

That is until a door swings open from next to me and I’m yanked into a different room. Before I can react I feel a knee smash into my gut nearly making me vomit and the hands grab my back flinging me forward into a wall. I catch a quick glimpse of a set of stairs going down into a dark room before my head hits the wall with intense pain smashing my skull. The pain only lasts a moment before I black out.

I slowly fade back into reality with a pounding pain in my head. I try and move but quickly find I’m bound in a spread eagle position and naked. I try to move my head but also notice my neck is pinned to the ground by a metal collar. All I have is a view above me which slowly comes into focus. I see the black treads of a shoe that I don’t recognise. Well at least I didn’t recognise until I catch a smell and begin a renewed thrashing attempting to cover my nose. Those black shoes and this smell could only belong to Morgan. My beliefs are confirmed as the shoe moves out of my vision and I’m met with the view of a cross legged Morgan in a char above me and an emotionless look on her face. At first all she does is stare at me chilling me to the bone before finally she speaks to me for the first time with a slight russian accent.

“I saw you sneak a weapon but only when we left. Now I don’t expect anything from you slave so let us put this to rest yes? Are you planning to hurt my mistresses? If no then I will let you go nice and easy.” She says matter of factly bobbing her foot up and down and waving the scent in my direction. I open my mouth desperate to say anything close to no. That's all I need and I can finally get out of here. But I know what is going to happen because I have an order. So against every order my bran screams at my body to follow I inevitably respond, “I will never tell you what I am planning. You will have to beat it out of my you russian pig!”

And just like that my fate was sealed as she lets out a long sigh and moves her foot to her hand. I watch as she puts in visible effort to pull of her shoe. Finally she rips it off with an echoing squelch sound that seems to reverberate around what I can only assume from the dark light and cold air is a basement. She dangles the fetid shoe over my head causing small drops of sweat to fall on my face causing me to begin my pointless thrashing again. She then slowly peeled off the stocking with an audible sound of it slowly coming off of her leg. She then dangles it over my nose letting it brush past every so often. The smell is indescribable outside of maybe the worst thing I’ve smelled ever. It’s worse than the shoes were by a mile because at least those came off her feet at some point. Suddenly I am kicked in the head leaving a wet footprint on my face and dazing me. In that time she shoves the stocking into my mouth and quite literally slapping tape onto my mouth.

I pull at my bonds as hard as I can trying to get to my mouth to rip the sweat drenched rag out of my mouth. I gag and retch like I never have before, hell I try everything I can just to get it out of my mouth but ultimately I can do nothing but lay here and suffer the salty taste staining my mouth. And just when I think it can’t get worse I feel the shoe shoved over my nose as my sense of smell is once again assaulted by the smell of Morgan’s shoe, only now it was humid inside making me feel like I was drowning in the scent. She takes her time as she slowly ties the shoe to my face with a rope before rising from her chair and standing on my chest. I can feel her burning hot feel on my body and feel as a single drop of her foot sweat runs down my side. How can anyone's feet get this bad I don’t even think it's humanly possible.

Suddenly my though train is ruined as Morgan crouches down giving me a view up her skirt at her black lace panties before she jumps up into the air slamming back down into my stomach. And finally for the first time since I got here my conditioning seems to break as I finally throw up. Unfortunately it fills up my gagged mouth forcing me to swallow it back down now mixed with the sweaty stocking. She looks at my puffed up cheeks as a slight smile creeps onto her face as she once again jumps up landing now on my arm causing me to scream once again. Then she jumps back to my chest, then my arm, then my stomach. Jump after jump she slowly covered my body in sweaty footprints and giant bruises and showed no signs of stopping.

I have no idea how long she jumped all over my body but after what felt like an hour, hell maybe several she lands on my chest for the last time as she couches down and peels the tape of my mouth and holds out her hand for me to spit the stocking into. I oblige as she holds it to her face investigating it before shrugging and placing it into a pocket on her dress. She then looks me in the eyes before speaking to me for the first time since this ordeal started.

“This is only the beginning. But I can be merciful which is why I am giving you another chance. Tell me your plan or the next five hours of your life will become a new hell you couldn’t possibly imagine.” She says to me in a monotone voice showing no signs of remorse for the hell she just put me through. Before I can even think about trying to come clean or before I can even fight I feel myself gather saliva and spit right into her face. I try and apologize as quickly as I can but she quickly shoots upwards wiping the spit off of her face and spinning on her heel causing me to grunt in pain as she walks across my body taking extra care to stomp on my vulnerable testicles and grind them with her heel before stepping off out of sight.

I yell out in pain amazed the maids above us haven’t heard this by now and come to join in. Not that that would be a good thing. I writhe in pain for a bit before I see Morgan come back into view and my struggles begin for a new reason. She seems to be carrying a fleshlight in one hand and a cattle prod in the other. She slides the chair back into place over me before setting down the fleshlight and holding the cattle prod in front of my face giving it a few test zaps in the air scaring the hell out of me.

“Here's how this is going to work. I am about to assault you. If you want it to stop you have two options. Either you will confess what you are planning, or you will beg me to let you smell and lick my putrid feet.” She says to me with a slight smirk on her face. Before I even have a chance to ask what shes talking about the cattle prod is shoved into my revealed testicles and a four second long shock is applied. I Immediately try and fight back or pull away but she seems to be an expert keeping it in contact the entire time. Sometimes the shocks are a second long other times five seconds. Sometimes there is no shock and instead she just smacks them with the rod as hard as she can. I cry and squirm and pull on my bonds but nothing happens. I know what I have to do to make it stop but I just can’t bring myself to do it. However after one very bad ten second shock I feel myself scream out in pain.

“Please Goddess Morgan let me worship your feet! Go anything to stop this please!” I scream with everything I have. Just as I do she pulls the rod away and sets it down. She then reaches for the shoe she hadn’t removed yet pulling it off with some effort with the stocking following behind it. She looks at me telling me to stick out my tongue. At first I don’t comply afraid of what's to come but I see her pick up the rod again and slowly I extend my tongue. With a smirk she places one foot with her toes over my nose and slowly drags the freshly removed foot across my tongue. The taste is the worse yet. Like someone tossed cheese and spoiled milk into a trash bag and left it out in the sun. As if the test isn’t enough I then feel the next part of my torture. I feel the tight fleshlight placed over my revealed member as it suddenly starts vibrating and a long nail begins to lightly tickle my testicles. I let out a moan of both pleasure and disgust at the assault I feel on my senses. Slowly the pleasure begins to grow along with my disgust as she now begins to dribble a stream of saliva down the foot she is currently forcing into my mouth. Finally my pleasure comes to a peak as I scream out and then…

Nothing. Not a thing. The vibration stops the tickling stops and all I’m left with is the taste and smell of the most repulsive feet I’ve come across in my stay here. I cry out in frustration as my arousal slowly dies down. And then quickly starts back up as the device turns back on and the tickling of my sack begins again. It’s only then I realize what she’s doing as for the first time I see a full smile on her face as she stares down at me with some sadistic joy behind her eyes.

So her new game began. Torment my head with a constant assault of her putrid fucking feet and spit and an torment my lower body with constant pleasure but never let me get to the orgasm I crave. Again and again she did this. I counted fifteen edges and nearly twenty five attempts for my body to vomit from the taste. No longer able to take this I try and thrash my head around shaking her feet out of my face before crying out to her. “Please I can’t take this any more I’ll do anything you want just stop this please.” I beg her before she leans forward looking me in the eyes, once again expressionless.

“Are you going to confess what you are up to?” She asks me in her traditional monotone voice. I try as I always do to fight back against the conditioning my body has gone through. I try and say anything or do anything to tell her I have no control over this. But despite all my effort all I can do is feel my body shake its head no while glaring at her. Despite this I feel relief as she pulls her feet away from my face and slowly slips the fleshlight off of my member. I close my eyes in relief but find it quickly shattered as I feel something touch my testicles. Something familiar as my eyes shoot open and my heart stops. I see Morgan staring down at me with a massive sadistic smile, in her hand is the cattle prod placed back against my sack as she speaks a chilling phrase “Then start begging for my feet” and then I seize in pain as the shocks begin again.


© Copyright 2018 HelplessChime (helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178185-Foot-Slave-to-Sadists-5-Maids-Toy