*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178399-Valerie-and-Sophie-p1-Censored
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Clay
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2178399
A short story with the characters Valerie and Sophie, two roommates.
“That’s a pretty fur coat!” “Typing... That’s pretty for a coat!” "No Grace,” said Sophie to her robot, who was texting on her behalf. "Typing... No, Disgrace” “You are a joke...” said Sophie as she laid her forehead onto the tips of her fingers which she then dragged down her face. “Typing... You’re a joke” “Grace, read my lips, I-" "Reading your list...-“ Sophie heard the front door shut and footsteps. "Leeks, Potatoes, Chives, Lemons, Salt-“ “Hey Sophie!” “Hey Valerie-“ “Hemorrhoid cream,-” Sophie turned red. “Shut up!” “Excuse me, Rude!” “Not you Val-“ “Duct tape, zip ties, toothpaste,” Valerie set the two grocery bags down on the counter “I think you need a-“ “Orange Juice,” “-I was thinking something stronger” Sophie laughed. “Cheese, butter, bacon bits,-” “You’re a headache” “I actually have a headache” Valerie pressed her thumb against her temple. “pecans, peas,-“ “Sorry Val” “It’s ok" "Grace, shutdown please” Valerie hung up her coat. “Shutting down..” “You got the leeks right?” “Yeah, and I need to go take one, be right back” Valerie walked down the hallway, and into the bathroom. Sophie got a sparkling water from the fridge and an ibuprofen from the cabinet. “Dang it!” Valerie exclaimed and walked down the hallway toward Sophie. “What’s wrong?” “Take a look” Valerie pointed to the bathroom sink. “The sink has a leek” “I guess you did take a leek” she said as she looked at the vegetable in the sink. “Yeah, I took two,” Sophie gave Valerie the pill and water. “Turn on the TV please” “Do we have cauliflower?” If not, call a mushroom” Sophie laughed. “You should do stand up,” “If you like my gags I have some signed ones being sold at the pet store” Sophie cackled and pushed her face into a pillow that sat beside her. “Oh my god...” she said, her voice muffled through the pillow. “I’m going to lie down” “It’s only seven-o’clock” “I’m quitting while I’m ahead” “A head needs a body” “Then I’m quitting while I’m ahead and a body” “But neither of us has eaten” “Wake me up in an hour, when the food is done, please,” “ok,” Valerie walked to her bedroom and Sophie got some ingredients ready.

Valerie - Sophie’s roommate
Sophie - Valerie’s roommate
Grace - robotic voice activated home assistant
© Copyright 2018 Clay (claysoldier08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178399-Valerie-and-Sophie-p1-Censored