*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178419-Our-fate
Rated: E · Draft · Personal · #2178419
personal exprience
In this life, each of us has a lot of dreams and targets that we attempt to achieve them.Sometimes we decide to do something , sometimes we love someone but we cannot be with him or her for some certain reasons , and sometimes we take some kind of plans to do but unfortunately we can't apply them. In fact, none of us candeny that life is hard, we should accept the challenges and be faithful of our destiny whatever it is , we should to accept the tuth even if it is harsh.

Then comes the moment when you can't stand how wrong things are, how hard things get. The moment in which nothing makes sense, and everything falls into chaos , even you with your scars bleeding, your eyes weeping, your heart racing and your mind immersing in the depth of your dark soul , looking for that one last spot of hope you must still have in order to gain faith and strengh again, but you don't find it, you don't find a thing but a question hanging on ?? and you realise that, at the point, no answer will provide you relief acknowledge the possibility of never knowing whether next moments will provide it or not whivh will somehow be your mere reason to go on.


Written by : KT Nadda
© Copyright 2018 KT nadda (nadben99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178419-Our-fate