*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178455-An-Unexpected-Caress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2178455
Sometimes music is a spontaneous lover.
“Fuck him. Fuck this. Today is going to hell,” I muttered angrily to myself as I unlocked my car and shoved the door open. Work had proven to be an unending exercise in frustration as we worked in new person after new person. The timing was all wrong and production was way behind but at least for the next hour it wasn't my problem. Fuck them all.

I dropped into the driver seat, tossing my flour dusted coat into the seat next to me and emptying my pockets into the center consul. A deep breath and I jam the key into the ignition. The radio blares to life, resuming with the CD I’d been rocking out to on my way into work. Fuck today. I lean the seat back and close my eyes. The world falls away, as I drift into the music.

Its loud enough to drown everything else out, to fill my whole universe in this moment. I let it. I let the bass set my breathing, the electric guitar vibrate along my nerve endings, and the lead singer’s voice drag across my skin. Fuck everything right now. I give into the inexplicable fascination I have for anything sensory; anything sensual. My arms above my head, I run the sensitive pads of my fingers against the rough nylon fabric on the head rest. Flawlessly woven, both rough and even. It makes me tingle. It highlights the music in some way that I never can explain. It becomes everything in those moments. The rough catch on my fingertips and the weight of my clothes. The feel of sunlight on my face and the fullness of the music.

Drugged. A heavy hypnotic trance. An acute awareness of the most basic details and yet an intoxicating arousal. I find myself lost entirely, the music like a lover’s hands. It strokes down my exposed arms, tickling and nibbling. It sinks its teeth into my neck, draws my breath from my body and I arch into it. I pant as it claws gently down my back and nips my ribs, teasing but avoiding my aching nipples. My body settles back to the seat as it places urgent kisses down my stomach and scratches the insides of my thighs. The music keeps building and I ache for the moment it slides its hot tongue into my wanting pussy. I can feel the warmth against my nether lips and burst into a million technicolor pieces as it suckles my clit with a guitar solo. I try to catch my breath, savoring the afterglow as the music washes over me; bestowing every inch of my unexpectedly sated body with tender kisses.

I open my eyes to the bright sunshine as I settle my hands, still above my head. A peek out the window reveals no one. I find myself smiling and giggling. I hadn't expected this new experience, the unexpected caress or sudden orgasm. Well, fuck today if it's willing to fuck me back.
© Copyright 2018 DMGreisl (dmgreisl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178455-An-Unexpected-Caress