*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178714-Me-Myself-and-I-2019
Rated: E · Monologue · Experience · #2178714
My thoughts.
Tuesday, January 1st, 2019:
         If you are sure of your intentions to be kind and innocent, then don't let doubt from the community around you seep into yourself. Few people only have a kind heart like the one you are willing to give, and the majority of the community is composed of dirty minds.

Thursday, January 3rd, 2019:
         Not a single time have I regretted for being cruel. Many a time for being kind.

Friday, January 4th, 2019:
         In the quietest surrounding, the noise inside is the loudest. Among the crowds, lies the harshest loneliness.

Saturday, January 5th, 2019:
         Depression is simply: Seeing life as fake.
         When innocent, explain your reasons and excuses only in front of an intelligent form. Otherwise, your words are irrelevant to the accuser and silence becomes a virtue.

Monday, January 7th, 2019:
         They think they know life more than God, and then complain about its complexity and unfairness.
         Do not preach about optimism and peace to those who had been battered. The tyrants who waged war against those are more entitled for such.

Wednesday, January 9th, 2019:
         Do not bring politics to your bedroom. Households are meant to be built not broken.

Thursday, January 10th, 2019:
         People make up countries, not governments.

Saturday, January 12th, 2019:
         Love can let you grow up at times, and destroy you in other times.
         When shouting increases, logic decreases.

Sunday, January 13th, 2019:
         Sometimes, we owe it more to evil than to goodwill that we realize the meaning of being happy.

Monday, January 14th, 2019:
         If the parliament or any sort of assembly is supposedly to present the people of the nation, its members are supposed to live in the level of the people of the nation as well.

Tuesday, January 15th, 2019:
         Sometimes we call it "Motivation," but deep inside it's just the power of hate that drives us to the top.

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019:
         If I'm right, why would I argue?

Thursday, January 17th, 2019:
         We always see perfect versions of ourselves in places and situations we could not get or reach. But there is a reason that God blocked our way to these desires. Maybe we are not perfect for those desires as we think we are.

Friday, January 18th, 2019:
         Departure of those we love is harsher than death itself.

Saturday, January 19th, 2019:
         Those of great dreams, have bent backs.

Sunday, January 20th, 2019:
         Kings of hearts are more efficient than kings on lands.

Monday, January 21st, 2019:
         Wish if my mood is as predictable as a weather forecast.

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019:
         And I will keep remembering all the small details and the sweetness that was before every failure with those I loved once. But when my day comes to depart, will there be anyone to remember me when I die?

Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019:
         Take care of those who laugh a lot. You don't know how much sadness in their hearts there is.

Thursday, January 24th, 2019:
         I know my value. Do you know yours?
         The tide must turn over at some time.

Saturday, January 26th, 2019:
         Sometimes it is not your strength that made you succeed, but your enemies have been weak from the beginning.
         Life taught me that people seldom learn.
         Keep going. Some people are too stupid to know your value.

Monday, January 28th, 2019:
         Principles are more important than achievements. Without principles, achievements are merely a gift from the devil.
         There are so many heroes. But people prefer those on media.

Tuesday, January 29th, 2019:
         How come there are anger management programs and not stupidity rehab programs?

Wednesday, January 30th, 2019:
         How strange that we see the bright side of advanced nations, but turn a blind eye to the structure of their societies.

Thursday, January 31st, 2019:
         Life is a sinusoidal function. However you derive it, it keeps going up and down.
         What's the value of your freedom of speech, if you are not given the will to live?

Friday, February 1st, 2019:
         In a prolonged thought, Death seems to be just another form of mercy.

Saturday, February 2nd, 2019:
         By as much love there was once, hate might arise. Be careful of those who love you.

Sunday, February 3rd, 2019:
         Appreciate those you love and love you back, but never raise them to a pedestal.
         Some people do reach a specific level of stupidity that leaves you wondering: Did they get that by a degree or simply by experience?

Monday, February 4th, 2019:
         Sometimes we can be so stupid to the limit of questioning God's will, instead of accepting it.

Tuesday, February 5th, 2019:
         To be understood, is far more important than being loved or in love.

Wednesday, February 6th, 2019:
         Hope, lies in the heart of the poor, and in the kind words of the rich. Where does money happen to appear?
         Any government can be strong with any of the two: An observant nation, or an ignorant one; And the latter is the easiest to control and drive.

Thursday, February 7th, 2019:
         What's more miserable than wishing the best for someone and they never wish the best for themselves, nor back to you?

Saturday, February 9th, 2019:
         Own the world, or let people around the globe clap for you from East to West in astonishment, nothing compares to a little heart by your side that warms you up and shines a smile on your face.
         One of the most awful dreams, is the one that your body cannot sustain.

Sunday, February 10th, 2019:
         Some look for the positive changes, while some look for goals and advance. Seldom I saw someone looking for peace.
         Buying gifts to others is my way of buying happiness to myself.

Monday, February 11th, 2019:
         Afraid of the day when the dearest places in my homeland, to my heart, would be its graveyards.

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019:
         People may get evil when they acquire money. Money itself does not have the decision to be good or bad. Do not blame money for the mistakes of mankind.

Sunday, February 17th, 2019:
         The Number of those who respected me for what I am, as I'm typing this, can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
         Being a father without children can be the harshest situation a life might give to a man.

Tuesday, February 19th, 2019:
         At night, crying becomes sweet.

Wednesday, February 20th, 2019:
         Poverty is awful. Do not make it evil with bad manners. Fortune is a gift. Do not make it a curse with bad attitude.
         Homes are the people in them, not how they look from the outside.

Thursday, February 21st, 2019:
         Some people will be hating you anyway, because you love everyone.

Saturday, February 23rd, 2019:
         There is something about death that enlightens my thought in times of depression: Maybe I'm too good for this life and thus God would call me back to His Heaven.

Sunday, February 24th, 2019:
         Some people do not realize the effort I exert to not hate them.

Monday, February 25th, 2019:
         Sadness has reached the limit that only God can contain.

Tuesday, February 26th, 2019:
         Two things must be observed in Man: What does he do when being alone, and how he treats those of lower ranks.
         Imagine the world without some countries...
         "It's OK. I'll be fine." The two phrases that pushed some to the top, and knocked some to the ground.

Wednesday, February 27th, 2019:
         Every life you encounter along your way, however mundane and quiet it might seem, is strange in some way.
         And that who feels estranged in his own homeland, where to would he go?
         One major problem with people in general nowadays is that they believe that their likes and dislikes is a form of a religion or a creed to be followed.
         It is those little things that people tell you are useless which will raise you up further.

Friday, March 1st, 2019:
         All that gold in the whole world is not a good price for your own freedom. Why enslaving yourself by your own hands for a bunch of papers called "Money"?
         It's not a good idea at all to ridicule your enemy to be in any kind of trouble. Today, it is your enemy. Tomorrow, it's you.

Sunday, March 3rd, 2019:
         One of the disasters of modern times is that we justify bad manners, to the limit of becoming a norm.
         Some people think that I brag about my birthday on social media every year. They don't know that I'm just celebrating alone.

Wednesday, March 6th, 2019:
         Once your heart is broken, and your tear is down, and sitting alone in a dark corner, only then you will know the meaning of life.
         Lot of people blame me for being negative and pessimistic. But do they ask or care why I'm so? No.

Thursday. March 7th, 2019:
         You don't need to be a king, a noble or a rich one, to have the manners of kings, nobles, or rich ones.
         I'm afraid of the day when prostitution is popularized under the patronage of art.

Sunday, March 10th, 2019:
         Maybe the poor guy's mistake was that, once upon a time, he loved?

Wednesday, March 13th, 2019:
         No one has the time nor the mood to hear your complaints. But every one has the time to bless your soul.

Friday, March 15th, 2019:
         How modern law works: Have the money? You will get the justice. You don't, then please don't bother the court.

Sunday, March 17th, 2019:
         If you are willing to cry, then cry for that innocence that you've long lost.

Monday, March 18th, 2019:
         People with real problems, are mostly silent about them.
         It seems some people make a big deal out of anything because their lives are just boring.
         Some people have the keen eye to observe every detail about your life. Yet, your feelings escape them.

Friday, March 22nd, 2019:
         If you enjoy watching the movies, then I may as well say that you lack imagination and seeking help through the movies for that area of your mind.

Sunday, March 24th, 2019:
         What is civilization but taking care of the people?

Monday, March 25th, 2019:
         Democracy: Giving the fool the right to speak, and rule.

Tuesday, March 26th, 2019:
         If life is good, I don't think people would seek passion and kindness from animals.

Wednesday, March 27th, 2019:
         God created some people (and nations) to serve you. Do not be a server to them.
         God tries the brain-ful, with the brainless.

Saturday, March 30th, 2019:
         Nations with ruptures, tend to have most of its people talk about politics, and everyone believe they have the right. When you see yourself in such place, flee. For a ship with two captains must sink.
         With or without me, the world is going crazy anyway. I don't think it needs my services.

Sunday, March 31st, 2019:
         Goodwill has become endangered of extinction to the limit of needing organizations to promote it.

Monday, April 1st, 2019:
         Strangely, sometimes being civilized requires turning a deaf ear and a blind eye to what civilization is.

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019:
         I'm still trying, with full mental power as much as I can, to find the appropriate term to describe the status of being born into a culture, which you are endorsed with the mission of improving it, yet by time you get older, you look at it in the present time and find it to be such a ridiculous thing other than what you had envisioned.

Thursday, April 4th, 2019:
         Everyone wants your attention, and none wants your observation.

Friday, April 5th, 2019:
         A man can build passion in two ways: Either losing it when young and thus working on compensating for it when becoming a grown up, or be given that passion in abundance when young and thus giving back when becoming a grown up. Cruelty in his heart happens in between, amid the worthless environment, and the continuous heart breaks along his way.
         If you want to know the manners of a man, ask about the manners of his mother.

Saturday, April 6th, 2019:
         Some do arts as a hobby; To enjoy life in some way, or maybe to suggest something or make a living. I do it because it's the only way I can speak.

Monday, April 8th, 2019:
         Some optimism can be foolishness.

Tuesday, April 9th, 2019:
         I don't mind work. I mind people at work.
         Some hardships better remain untold.
         Some problems and hardships will burn your heart. But when you speak about them, you might as well be accused of jealousy, which will burn greater in your heart. Thus, it is better to leave those untold.

Wednesday, April 10th, 2019:
         What happens in the West stays in the West. What happens in the Middle East is everyone's business.

Thursday, April 11th, 2019:
         And how are you going to teach a bastard what honor means?

Wednesday, April 17th, 2019:
         A woman's lie is true, until another woman invalidates it. A man's truth is a lie, until another woman validates it.

Friday, April 19th, 2019:
         Emotions are powerful engines. Be sure not to leave their handles in other hands but yours.
         The more I live, the more I see people, the more I realize God's ways and purposes.

Saturday: April 20th, 2019:
         The worst thing that could happen to you is to get your heart beat for someone you swore to hate.

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019:
         In a world where a prostitute is considered a heroine, and a conservative woman is considered suppressed and abused, what do you think of the boys growing into manhood?

Friday, April 26th, 2019:
         Filling life with useless inventions and unnecessary leisure does not mean you have a progressive civilization, nor a dominant one.
         Nothing worse than seeing dear ones suffer, without the capability to do anything to help.

Tuesday, April 30th, 2019:
         Everyone has a religion, even atheists.

Thursday, May 2nd, 2019:
         The worst part of being lonely, is the discovery of reality and how life really works.
         Many a time, there are ideas that occupy my mind, that if they were known to any, I would be considered a terrorist right away just for the thought.

Friday, May 3rd, 2019:
         Always treat people like you like to be treated. But no one said you must assume they WILL treat you back the same.

Sunday, May 5th, 2019:
         On Twitter, everyone is a hero, and few are the wise.
         Sometimes to be the hero, you must be oppressed, not victorious.
         I don't hate humans. I hate those who claim to be so.

Tuesday, May 7th, 2019:
         The dark age of someone, is the renaissance of someone else.

Thursday, May 9th, 2019:
         Ever got the feeling that "success" is overrated?

Saturday May 11th, 2019:
         Equality is not justice.

Sunday, May 12th, 2019:
         Some choose monasticism. Some are chosen to be monks. And some are forced to be so.

Monday, May 13th, 2019:
         Read history, and keep God in mind.

Wednesday, May 15th, 2019:
         It does feel strange to see someone who cares.

Saturday, May 18th, 2019:
         When people refuse to get involved in your argument, it does not necessarily mean you are smarter. They might simply refuse to indulge in your stupidity.

Sunday, May 19th, 2019:
         As much as we loathe tyrants, they would not have been what they are without those who act as their hands and legs in tyranny.

Monday, May 20th, 2019:
         It's easier to stand with the aggressor against the suppressed than the other way around. They call it "Politics."

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019:
         People judge, but God knows. God forgives, but people won't.

Sunday, May 26th, 2019:
         Maybe hearts break, so they would realize happiness, again.

Tuesday, May 28th, 2019:
         Strange how a simple incident, sparks complicated emotions.

Wednesday, May 29th, 2019:
         The best thing about the rain is the fact that you can cry underneath it and no one will get to notice you.

Thursday. May 30th, 2019:
         People depend on you to cheer them up. On whom would you depend when you're down?

Monday, June 3rd, 2019:
         What is worse than setting to travel just to forget about your homeland?

Saturday, June 8th, 2019:
         Let's not speak about values, until you realize that life cannot be learned from TV shows.

Tuesday, June 11th, 2019:
         Everyone tells me that I am such a nice person and whoever would be with me is a lucky one, but no one ever told me before that people are nice and I would be lucky to be with one.

Saturday, June 15th, 2019:
         Men are to be tested by women. Women are to be tested with their minds.

Saturday, June 22nd, 2019:
         I'm so tired of speaking in terms and about philosophy. Let's have fun and talk a bit about Quantum Physics.

Wednesday, June 26th, 2019:
         Do not expect those who make the law will abide by the law.

Sunday, June 30th, 2019:
         A nation founded by war, blossomed in war, cultured by war, and striving for war, must at the end, die by war.
         Probably the worst part of approaching 40, is not being part of a generation that passed through life already, nor being part of those generations behind you.

Thursday, July 4th, 2019:
         Many praise the qualities of those whom they love, or wish to be with those whom they love, be it known or a secret desire. But seldom people do wonder if they are good enough for those whom they love, or whether they are ready to change for those whom they love.

Saturday, July 13th, 2019:
         Some words might sound innocent, but deep inside they have a resonance that made them spill out.
         Silence is a worship, and few are those who practice it.

Sunday, July 14th, 2019:
         If you think that politics is about managing the country to the best of its interest, then allow me to call you a "fool".

Monday, July 29th, 2019:
         There is a cultural difference between: A culture that wants women to be like men, and a culture that wants women to raise men.

Friday, August 2nd, 2019:
         Taking care of others, is a human nature. Taking care of yourself, is a skill.

Monday, August 5th, 2019:
         Stop producing stupidity, and calling it a culture.

Tuesday, August 6th, 2019:
         Sometimes wisdom does not come to someone, until their hearts are broken several times.

Thursday, August 8th, 2019:
         Learning languages, sometimes, let's you forget about your problems.

Friday, August 16th, 2019:
         To be one from a civilization and history, is to make the burden heavier on your back.
         Drugs, Alcohol, and Politics: There is no logic in banning one and allowing the rest.

Saturday, August 17th, 2019:
         Probably the harshest part of getting older, is to see your values about life getting ridiculed.

Saturday, August 25th, 2019:
         Give an elderly lady some social media platforms, and you are up to a havoc in the society. Who needs spies and saboteurs then?

Tuesday, August 27th, 2019:
         It is easy to motivate. Not that easy to get motivated.
         People are languages. Some work by order, and some work by declension. Languages with declension change the ends of the words according to their role in the sentence and hence the order of the words in a sentence is flexible to some extent. Beware of those.

Wednesday, August 28th, 2019:
         Chopped shall be, the hand that shakes hands with the devil.

Saturday, September 14th, 2019:
         It doesn't take much to be an artist. Just departing loved ones, and a broken heart. That's all you need.

Monday, September 16th, 2019:
         Talk is cheap. When it comes to action, few are those who are willing to pay.
         With God, there is always hope. With people, I'm not that sure of it.

Tuesday, September 24th, 2019:
         Happiness is known through sadness. Sadness is known through loneliness. And loneliness is known when surrounded by a lot of friends, many of which are just acquaintances.

Thursday, September 26th, 2019:
         If music did not make you sad and humble, then you did not listen to music.

Friday, September 27th, 2019:
         How I wish, that my cup of coffee would speak to me.
         It's easier to make a stranger respect you, than your own family.

Sunday, September 29th, 2019:
         Dreams are seldom achieved. We just change priorities and ideas.
         Simple men do have dreams and hopes, you know.
         How silly this life could further be, where Man must suffer to be great? Where man has to suffer, to be human?

ًWednesday, October 2nd, 2019:
         I wonder what would my younger self be saying about these adult games?

Sunday, October 6th, 2019:
         In science, we have to believe in the concept of coincidence, and the principles of statistics. In real life, they are called Heaven's signs.
         Careful. Those who love for real, are able to hate for real as well.

Thursday, October 17th, 2019:
         Maybe all the disappointments you had in people you loved before are God's way to let you know He's always with you?
         Stop picturing life as a battle to go through. Who trusts God does not need to battle life, but to fight against his own darkness. God then will take care of life.

Friday, October 18th, 2019:
         Probably there is nothing more hurtful of a word than to call you a "player" despite all the goodwill you have inside of you.

Saturday, October 19th, 2019:
         Being happy somewhere, does not necessarily mean you belong there. Some destinies are meant to be.

Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019:
         It's funny how people appreciate you for your sacrifices, but not before that.

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019:
         I'm interested in life, but not in human activities.

Sunday, October 27th, 2019:
         I didn't cry when my father died. Yet, I cried when my heart was broken for the wrong reasons.

Saturday, November 9th, 2019:
         Sea, seagulls, and a garden. That's all I'm asking from life.

Monday, November 11th, 2019:
         Ever been so sad - so sad that you start to smile or laugh for no obvious reason?

Tuesday, November 12th, 2019:
         I think at this age, making a cup of green tea or cappuccino has the ultimate priority over interacting with people, at any time of the day.
         Maybe you failed in love because you are supposed to rise up for something else?

Wednesday. November 13th, 2019:
         And do you think love is enough?
         Looking for ideas is way harder than looking for a needle in a haystack.

Wednesday, November 20th, 2019:
         Religion is what God says, not what people think.

Sunday, November 24th, 2019:
         As you age, all what you really need is respect at the end. However your status is to be.
         It is such a great honor to change people with nothing but a word of the mouth, and scarce are they those who deserve it.
         If you do art and never suffered, then allow me to say you don't quite do art.

Wednesday, November 27th, 2019:
         It's hard to teach someone with no honor the meaning of "Shame".
         All girls are beautiful. Chasing beauty is like chasing your tail in a loop. It's just about what clicks together.
         There, I am battered, lonely, depressed and unsocial. But what else can I call it but a Homeland?

Thursday, November 28th, 2019:
         Talk as big as you can, as much as you can, and the people will have you in high esteem.

Monday, December 2nd, 2019:
         Nothing worse than issuing stupid, cruel and wrongful laws, and call it a "civilization".
         Everyone preaches freedom, until it goes against their will.
         There are times, for sure, when I wished to be as stupid as a turkey.
         Often, people complicate life, and then blame it on God.

Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019:
         Everyone wants change and speak of change and the necessities of change. Few of them, though, pay attention to the fact that water changes its shape, not its essence. Once its essence is changed, it's not water as we know it at all.

Wednesday, December 4th, 2019:
         To not know oneself, is one of the greatest horrors one can endure.
         Read history, and you will understand the present, and the future.
         Life is a timed chess game. One way to win it, is to take your time to do the proper move.

Thursday, December 5th, 2019:
         Do not push people to commit crimes and then punish them for it. Not even animals would do that.

Monday, December 9th, 2019:
         People will push you to change, drastically. Then they will utter in surprise: You've changed a lot!
         Before a relationship, you might get the urge to change to attract the one you admire or love. Why, on Earth, would you expect someone to change for you AFTER the fact? Be who you are and accept people as they are.
         Be ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, more or less or however old you like to be. Once your mother is gone, you are an orphan at that moment and forward.

Wednesday, December 11th, 2019:
         Adding the word "new" to something does not necessarily make it any better from the old. Adding the word "modern" to anything does not necessarily make it any smarter or useful. Apply that to all the ads you see.

Thursday, December 12th, 2019:
         They have something evil lurking for you, whoever helps you to do evil.

Friday, December 13th, 2019:
         Nowadays, you have to be special in some way to get love, be loved, and build your life with someone special. What if we don't get special, until we are loved, until we love, and found someone we see as special? Think about it.

Saturday, December 14th, 2019:
         One day you'll realize that most, if not all, that laughter you saw or heard, were unreal.

Sunday, December 15th, 2019:
         People are not equal. Some are morons, and some are idiots. Which side are you?
         You don't need books or a certificate to be an artist. You just need a heart, and a tear.

Wednesday, December 18th, 2019:
         Probably the worst part of getting hurt is not the pain itself, but preaching about it.

Saturday, December 21st, 2019:
         What's the value of your science and wisdom, if you have no manner?

Monday, December 23rd, 2019:
         The biggest favor that one can do to the world is to stop being a moron.

Wednesday, December 25th, 2019:
         If you think it through, you are more likely to discover that the Dark Ages did not end at all. It just changed its residence. Moreover, it really had nothing to do with technology and science.
         Do not tell your children, sons specifically, to not cry, or it is a shame for men to cry. Otherwise, they might grow up to be some animals, or something worse. But teach them what is worthy to cry for.

Tuesday, December 31st, 2019:
         50% or more of our resolutions for any new year, are to please others more than ourselves in depth.
© Copyright 2019 SeanFear (seanfear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178714-Me-Myself-and-I-2019